PDA

View Full Version : Good idea

Ashos84
2nd Apr 2005, 12:45
Hi
Dunno if this has been said b4 but from what i have seen from the screen shots and stuff there doesnt seem to be any forts where you can garrison men, its only got buildings which is ok but wud be cool if there was maps where you had to defend a fort like the alamo or sumat to the last man heheh and the fort shud have cannonc and stuff tto protect it wud be well cool :cool: .

Marshal Ney's Nephew
2nd Apr 2005, 13:45
Who knows if there will be any forts to defend in the real game. But houses do still put up a good fortification, even though their not made out of granite blocks. It would be nice if they could make some Teste du Buch's in the real game. :confused:

sqall
2nd Apr 2005, 14:10
Forts would be cool and houses are good fortifications as long as there not under fire by cannons.

Psycho Pigeon
2nd Apr 2005, 14:17
Is it just me or do houses make your soldiers have lesser range? i had an enemy army infront of a house and my men refused to even bother to shoot, they would have shot if they were on foot though.

HellAngel_666
2nd Apr 2005, 15:50
press v to see units range.... (come on read the thing they give you!).... anyways houses do limit how many men fire IN the unit... (ex if the enemy is facing on side of a wall only those men will fire....) this is extreamly crippling making units not fire to there full potential. also house should become damaged after CONSTANT artillery assult. not just the units...

it would be cool to have a fort with built in cannons though. :D