PDA

View Full Version : Join Bloodz

Bloodz_Tupac
1st Apr 2005, 23:21
Sup dis be yo Boy Tupac Shakur reppin the Bloodz holla at me if you wanna join!!!

7 Day Theory Do You Believe???

kazpa
2nd Apr 2005, 05:01
haha man stop acting black and if you are black keep at it go kill somone else as you would say it alright gangster im just chilling with my hommies peace out doggy G :cool: :D

BEER
2nd Apr 2005, 06:03
does anyone speak english anymore?? is this subject still taught in schools at all? am i the only person that didn't fall victim to the ebonic plague?

southsidesolja
2nd Apr 2005, 07:30
yo *****,

im down wit da bloodz and da souf, so if u lookn to make a clan in dis new game holla at me. jus give me ur screen name for xboxlive or if u got a ps2 or sumthin and ill make u my frend online wen i get xbox live in a couple of dayz. i just pre ordered my copy right now, dis ****s gonna be tyte!!!!!! oh and for the other homie, sorry i get an A in english but its so much easier to speak in ebonics+this is hows i was raised so i kinda cant help.sorry.

southside solja

Clumsyorchid
2nd Apr 2005, 08:54
Yea, I went to Oakland Public, but I don't speak ebonics when I have to type it all out. Can we get a spell check in here please?

hehe :D

BEER
2nd Apr 2005, 17:19
spellcheck?? are you insane? after 1 simple sentence half these kids computers would self destruct from the spellchecker overheating and destroying thier hard drive. lol

southsidesolja
2nd Apr 2005, 18:22
ne ways...do u think this game is gonna be ne good cuz ive been waitn awhile and they keep pushin the release date back, and its startn to piss me off. i dont kno how good of a company eidos becuz ive never really played any of dey games(besides tomb raider) but they aint gettn off to a good start wit me. r they usually pushin dates back?

blackcourage
18th Apr 2005, 04:01
first of all

tupac is not a blood

2nd yes i do believe the 7 day theroy

TUPAC is alive

if not sum say im his reincarnation is a way 0.0

imonlygonnausethisonce
22nd Apr 2005, 18:02
Bloodz_Tupac--- you are not Tupac... sorry dude, you're not.

blackcourage--- Tupac is dead, deal with it... Sure, he was bad ass, but the key word here is "was".

And to everyone else who is using ebonics in a desperate attempt to sound "gangsta"... stop. Doing this just screams that you guys are all sheltered, suburbanite kids. Me? Yeah, I live in the suburbs, but I don't think anyone with a PS2 or an XBox with some kind of online connection is going to come from the "'hood".

Shugart BHD
23rd Apr 2005, 00:53
And to everyone else who is using ebonics in a desperate attempt to sound "gangsta"... stop. Doing this just screams that you guys are all sheltered, suburbanite kids. Me? Yeah, I live in the suburbs, but I don't think anyone with a PS2 or an XBox with some kind of online connection is going to come from the "'hood".

I'm going to have to remember that for when the game comes out and these kids are talking in ebonics and what not, and in addition to what you said, it has to be a high-speed connection, definitely not "hood"

Uzi-4U
23rd Apr 2005, 04:01
Yo kazpa get at me on your forums page I signed up

blackcourage
23rd Apr 2005, 15:31
Bloodz_Tupac--- you are not Tupac... sorry dude, you're not.

blackcourage--- Tupac is dead, deal with it... Sure, he was bad ass, but the key word here is "was".

dead probaly, but not likely

using ebonics, we use them to shorten words like mate--m8

and as far as using to sound gangsta i adapt to my social enviroment

you should here the people i talk to every day at school, and we are gangsta

!!Soilder Boyz!!

BEER
23rd Apr 2005, 17:40
this used to be a forum about a video game but everytime i log on it seems more and more like a comedy forum. lmao

kill_or_be_killed
25th Apr 2005, 03:10
xbox and hi speed conect dont mean u not hood,must not know bout wifi hot laptop and xbox

ps i havent payd 4 nothn i have

OriginalGangsta
26th Apr 2005, 00:32
My friend at school came in and had a Mercedes hubcap connected with a chain around his neck the chain was held to the hubcap with a type of like pudding steel to keep it from eva falling off.He looked Gangsta that thing could blind u from a mile away!

blackcourage
26th Apr 2005, 19:32
whats yo set lil *****

kazpa
27th Apr 2005, 03:19
**** that tupac is alive and he is dead i dono anymore people have so much different opinons and **** and who ever wants to join blood line come to my site gangsters! :cool:

Shugart BHD
28th Apr 2005, 02:57
this used to be a forum about a video game but everytime i log on it seems more and more like a comedy forum. lmao

I know! Some of the people are here, or many just in this thread, are absolutely ridiculous.

dAhOoD84
30th Apr 2005, 20:15
i dont like slobbssss!!!!!!hopefully wE cOllIdE when the game comes out!!!!

Juggalo Ryda
3rd May 2005, 03:40
does anyone speak english anymore?? is this subject still taught in schools at all? am i the only person that didn't fall victim to the ebonic plague?

Why is it your always *****ing about somthing?

BEER
3rd May 2005, 04:34
reread your post very carefully and then ask me again. lmao

NorthernHillsGD
3rd May 2005, 13:48

This is amusing to me, People complain about how we talk for what reason? I mean this guy reallly took the time out of his day to write this. It's our language we use it, bet your the type that complains about our slang words, but never speaks a word about your daddy's slurs? :confused:

BEER
3rd May 2005, 16:19
no, what i have a problem with is trying to READ this gibberish. there is a major difference between a spoken word and written word. when spoken, i can actually understand most of the ebonic slang out there and decipher the parts that i don't by listening to the context it's being used in and reading body language and such. unfortunately that's rather difficult to do on a forum. oh, and by the way, yes i do disrespect my father when he he does this exact same thing.

PC Snake_EYEZ
3rd May 2005, 16:48
Thats funny!

Juggalo Ryda
4th May 2005, 03:00
Know somthing else funny? School boys trying to be a gangster (BEER)

BEER
4th May 2005, 05:59
anybody that listens to icp should never accuse ANYBODY else of "trying to be gangsta". especially someone that never claimed to be gangsta. roflmao

NorthernHillsGD
4th May 2005, 15:03
no, what i have a problem with is trying to READ this gibberish. there is a major difference between a spoken word and written word. when spoken, i can actually understand most of the ebonic slang out there and decipher the parts that i don't by listening to the context it's being used in and reading body language and such. unfortunately that's rather difficult to do on a forum. oh, and by the way, yes i do disrespect my father when he he does this exact same thing.

Understandalbe man, I see what your saying, but I thought you were attacking the language, myself I am black an reading that, we go threw and been threw a lot reading that made me think damn we cant have shyt or do shyt wit out people b&*^&^ but your point was understood.

Shugart BHD
5th May 2005, 05:14
Know somthing else funny? School boys trying to be a gangster (BEER)

I would be willing to bet that BEER is more intelligent than a large majority of the people posting recently, or at least that is the impression I get from his posts. I also see no evidence of BEER trying to be a gangster (An "er" on this forum? I'm amazed).

Wonderbread_Mcnassty
5th May 2005, 11:45
Hey juggalo why didn't the world end when the last joker's card came out?
Juggalos... Disenfranchised losers looking for a "clique" to identify with. Someone please explain that shrang alai crap.

intrepid_soul
5th May 2005, 16:40
Since its obvious everyone can't get along this thread is now closed.