Im probley not buying this **** now but ill rent it

Dear Customer,

You have signed up to receive release date changes for:

25 To Life

http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=281212&affid=1

Old Release Date - 5/2/2005
New Release Date - 8/1/2005

Thank you for visiting GameStop.com!
The World's Largest Selection of Gaming Products!

NOTE: The product release date is the best estimate as to when the product
will become available. These dates are subject to change at anytime.
GameStop.com is in constant communication with product vendors to provide
you with the most accurate release dates possible.

MonstaKody06
30th Mar 2005, 04:13
Like I've said before its lame if your that fickle but I would bet that in the end you buy the game and be content with it.

marker227
1st Apr 2005, 01:43
why did they move it back? too many suggestions??

ryles
1st Apr 2005, 02:01
will this madness evr end!!!!! :mad:

Michael Bolton
1st Apr 2005, 19:21
why did they move it back? too many suggestions??

No way, theres not a chance they took any of the suggestions from here. Its because Eidos lost alot of money and had to sell so all upcoming Eidos titles got pushed back.

Prowler
1st Apr 2005, 22:34
Why do they keep on pushing the the release date back? First it was suppose to come out it May, then March, and now August 1st, Yea right. I was really looking foward to this game but I might buy Socom III instead. Its coming out in late 2005. :mad:

BEER
1st Apr 2005, 22:40
you're funny. do you really think socom 3 won't be pushed back as much as 25tl or more ? socom3 will more than likely hit store shelves sometime around early next year, this christmas at the earliest.

Michael Bolton
2nd Apr 2005, 01:02
I think your wrong, socom 3 looks like its in very far stages or development and i dont remember socom 2 getting pushed back. Once the beta comes out we will know the final version will be done soon.

kazpa
2nd Apr 2005, 04:57
**** you guys im buying this **** right whne it comes out right away the very ****ing day it comes out BAM ILL BE THERE! never rent it man get it right away all you guys know it looks good and wana play it so dont rent it buy the **** its guna be ****ing sweet you guys know it! :cool: :D

Murda
2nd Apr 2005, 09:28
Actually I believe Socom 3's release date is also in August, which may hurt the sales of 25TL. Personally, I'm going to buy them both, but to be honest I'm more hyped about 25TL than S3.

Michael Bolton
2nd Apr 2005, 20:06
yeah socom 3s release is just 2 weeks after 25 to life

DrainBamage
3rd Apr 2005, 01:45
ive been waiting for this game forever. but i can be patient and wait ti lthe summer. :)

quantic
3rd Apr 2005, 18:08
Eidos have more pressing issues at present as they are the subject of a bidding war. SCI Entertainment (Conflict global terror, carmageddon etc) looks to be the favourite. Eidos has historically had problems releasing games on time. Hopefully under the new management this will change.

Prowler
6th Apr 2005, 01:19
Im just going to buy both at the same time SCIII and 25TL since they are suppose to be coming out at the same time. But we'll see. Im just about hyped about both of them.

Shugart BHD
6th Apr 2005, 05:34
you're funny. do you really think socom 3 won't be pushed back as much as 25tl or more ? socom3 will more than likely hit store shelves sometime around early next year, this christmas at the earliest.

I'm definitely with BEER on this one.

SnareAce
16th Apr 2005, 05:10
Eh..I don't trust that release date, 1up.com says 5/3/05, and their the most reliable. :confused:

MonstaKody06
24th Apr 2005, 03:54
Its official: Avalanche hates you guys. They don't want you to buy their game, they want to piss you all off by continually moving the game back and when its finally released it will be a boring, buggy game not worth your hard earned cash. In the end Socom is a much better option since military FPS games have NEVER been done before. This revolutionary setting along with the incredibly original idea of installing vehicles into the FPS genre as the new selling point make SOCOM an obviously better game than 25 to Life.

Seriously some people are so dumb. Video games, books, whatever are almost always delayed. Shouldn't you know that by now? Why take the word of a place like Gamestop? Are they making the game? How should the developers know exactly when it will be released? What if they came up with a great idea that HAS to be implemented to make the game better, is that a bad thing? Come on its just a month stop pissing your pants over it you little girls.

DeLaRosa25
24th Apr 2005, 15:23
Is the xbox version of this game being released same time as ps2 version?

intrepid_soul
29th Apr 2005, 21:00
The old saying in the video game world is "it will be done when it gets done." The thing is dates are pushed back for reasons, and usually good reasons. We end users should look forward to these push backs, the alternative is to quickly mass produce something that would end up being rather buggy, and not very fun.

I would rather wait for a finished game, then get an unfinished game now and hope for a patch.

dAhOoD84
30th Apr 2005, 20:03
yeah the game will be out when its reeaaaaaddddddyyyy

theeGhettOsnyper
30th Apr 2005, 20:16
is the 100% done though? :confused:

intrepid_soul
2nd May 2005, 13:50
:D I have worked in the video game industry now for 3 years, and I can say for certain from a developers stand point there is not one game that is completed. Just taken to the best position is can be and then released. This is why ship dates slip, because someone makes the decision that the game is not in the spot they wanted it to be in.

Braided Thug
4th May 2005, 21:12
Ok because of my lazyness in school i dont get high grades like i could.Insted i do just enough to pass now PAss that I cant play games Monday thru THursday Cause those are school days Friday is the starting of the weekend and basicly the summer is one big Weekend right? THats what i was planning to do over the summer play This game on the internet But sense thats not happening i guess imma have to buy that Suck >_> blank game socom 3 JUST blank GREAT

PC Snake_EYEZ
4th May 2005, 22:30
There is no offical release date for any game untill the game comes out! I just got off the phone with a guy from EB games and he said June 3rd 2005 is when they are supposed to get it. So who bloody well knows!

intrepid_soul
4th May 2005, 22:33
I usually use the store date as a guide to about when the game will be coming out. I its also why I pre-order, so I don't have to keep track of it and just get a phone call when its in.

Kontrocity22
4th May 2005, 23:30
Its official: Avalanche hates you guys. They don't want you to buy their game, they want to piss you all off by continually moving the game back and when its finally released it will be a boring, buggy game not worth your hard earned cash. In the end Socom is a much better option since military FPS games have NEVER been done before. This revolutionary setting along with the incredibly original idea of installing vehicles into the FPS genre as the new selling point make SOCOM an obviously better game than 25 to Life.

Seriously some people are so dumb. Video games, books, whatever are almost always delayed. Shouldn't you know that by now? Why take the word of a place like Gamestop? Are they making the game? How should the developers know exactly when it will be released? What if they came up with a great idea that HAS to be implemented to make the game better, is that a bad thing? Come on its just a month stop pissing your pants over it you little girls.
ok first? Socom 3 is not teh first military FPS 2.It was not thier idea to include vehicals in a FPS... Halo did that 4 years ago. 3. Xbox P\/\/nz ps2 for online gaming... teh ps2's online system is out-dated... XBL is 10 times better plus it has downloadable contant... ps2 don't... not flaming ps2 i'm just flaming Socom 3 cuz its not coming out for Xbox nor will it be ultimatly better than 25TL.

intrepid_soul
4th May 2005, 23:40
As the Gamestop email said:
"
NOTE: The product release date is the best estimate as to when the product
will become available. These dates are subject to change at anytime.
GameStop.com is in constant communication with product vendors to provide
you with the most accurate release dates possible.
"

It is a best estimate to when it will be available. They are subject to change anytime.

Killa_Cam'ron
13th May 2005, 02:44
gamecrazy told me june

Mr. Smileyface
13th May 2005, 04:18
Yeah, Gamestop told me by June. It's all good though, YOU GUYS CAN WAIT. I'm sure it'll live up to it's hype soon as it comes through.

FeJ
16th May 2005, 12:38
will this madness evr end!!!!! :mad:
I guess not, since the link now says 8/23/05. As long as the game doesnt suck, i really dont care how many times they push it back, although it is frustrating with all this waiting.

StevetheGhetthowhiteguy
30th May 2005, 09:58
this is like Half life 2, for gangsters!!!

viZZiOn
1st Jun 2005, 21:38
I guess not, since the link now says 8/23/05. As long as the game doesnt suck, i really dont care how many times they push it back, although it is frustrating with all this waiting.

exactly, i personally just want a good finished game, remember enter the matrix? that game got rushed and just look at the result