PDA

View Full Version : You Think There Gonna Be Like Swat,FBi,N Regular Cops

Smartmove
26th Mar 2005, 06:13
if so cops can only have hanguns and shotgun , real life u dont see regualr cops walking around with m4a1 in their hand , seriosly there gonna have to have swat to have machine guns,

-tell me what u think?

BEER
26th Mar 2005, 16:33
here in houston, and l.a., and a few other places the regular cops do have access to something like an m4a1. i personally know 2 cop friends here that each 1 carries an m4a1 style weapon with 3 round burst capability in thier trunk.

Smartmove
26th Mar 2005, 16:44
well u dont see cops having them walk around with them they may have like a sniper rifle or something in their trunk but in their hoslter is a hangun

BEER
26th Mar 2005, 17:56
yes that's true, but if you think about the concept of the game itself you'll realize that it's become an all out war between the cops and the bangers. in that situation it would not only be feasible but almost a certainty that the cops would arm up with something bigger than a handgun. look at how they gear up for a riot, granade launchers for teargas rounds, tank like vehicles with high powered water cannons, and the giant pepper spray cannisters the size of a fire extiguisher. and that's for a riot where they're not even being shot at, now imagine how heavily armed and armored the police would be if all the gangs went nuts and declared war on them.

marker227
1st Apr 2005, 01:52
if so cops can only have hanguns and shotgun , real life u dont see regualr cops walking around with m4a1 in their hand , seriosly there gonna have to have swat to have machine guns,

-tell me what u think?

well when the big stuff is going on no doubt swat will be there so yes I do believe it :)