PDA

View Full Version : The [BBD] CLAN IS NOW RECRUITING

bloodlordxx
24th Mar 2005, 22:35
Ok the time has come to bring the pain the suffering and a hole can of whoop a$*. So if your game enough tell me your game name [must be on ps2] or E-Mail me at bloodlordxx@yahoo.com and keep on fraging

imported_mike_g
25th Mar 2005, 00:15
Welcome aboard. You might want to put your recruiting ad in the PS Clan Recruitment thread, as that is stickied.

bloodlordxx
25th Mar 2005, 03:22
Mike_g what is the ps thread thing you talking about

imported_mike_g
25th Mar 2005, 17:36
Look in this forum. You will see "Playstation Clans" stickied. Post your recruitment message there. That way, it will always be near the top of the forum.

bloodlordxx
25th Mar 2005, 19:42
I do not know what you are talking about what f#*^$!% playstation thing

arche[T]ype
25th Mar 2005, 20:09
You're dense.

imported_mike_g
25th Mar 2005, 20:32
I do not know what you are talking about what f#*^$!% playstation thing

http://stats.projectsnowblind.com/news/forum1.gif

http://stats.projectsnowblind.com/news/forum2.gif

You get it now? I don't know how much simpler I can make it. :-)

bloodlordxx
26th Mar 2005, 00:06
Ok Mike_g is this what you mean if so are there any rong wording .."
Edited by Moderator.."

imported_mike_g
26th Mar 2005, 00:23
Yes that works. And both of you knock it off. Don't make me warm up the ban button. That can be especially bad for clan leaders.... ;-)

arche[T]ype
26th Mar 2005, 02:59
dO.ob I wasn't starting anything. I just thought he was very rude for a response like that.

jEj
26th Mar 2005, 03:21
Completely unrelated to the topic I have to say that I'm very lonely and deprived at home so I have to be acerbic when I post about my crappy new clan.

imported_mike_g
26th Mar 2005, 07:53
Completely unrelated to the topic I have to say that I'm very lonely and deprived at home so I have to be acerbic when I post about my crappy new clan.

Guys, what did I just say? Arch was just defending the board, but this one is not necessary. Thread is done. Let's all move on and work out any angst via rail guns.