PDA

View Full Version : Thanks

imported_mike_g
23rd Mar 2005, 20:01
Hi Guys,
Thanks much for placing your results up in the tourney threads. Not only does it make it easier for people to see, but it makes my life a lot easier when I do my weekly update of the CNB page. I was just thinking, some day we ought to try out an endurance race (guess it was because I was watching Sebring over the weekend) talk about having to drive carefully! I wonder if anyone would even finish...Crazy idea, I know.

SDon1969
24th Mar 2005, 13:36
Hey there Mike - I'd like to return the thanks to you for making these threads available to us.

And strangely enough, someone actually did plan on doing a endurance race. It will be a 10 lap Kamikaze hosted tonight (3/24/05) at 9 pm EST by Nathan77. This should be real interesting!

cyberwrat
25th Mar 2005, 22:54
no i think he meant like a 50 lapper racing just to see who would have the stamina to go the distance.

imported_mike_g
28th Mar 2005, 21:53
It would certainly change the way one approaches attacking the course, not to mention how aggressive one could be with one's fellows on the track.

SDon1969
31st Mar 2005, 03:40
It would certainly change the way one approaches attacking the course, not to mention how aggressive one could be with one's fellows on the track.

Wow, 50 laps, eh? That's quite an idea! It is something that hasn't been done....hmmmmm

SDon1969
12th Apr 2005, 15:01
Mike G - cyberwrat has not been able to post Friday Night event results for 2 weeks now - any idea why he cannot post?

imported_mike_g
21st Apr 2005, 16:49
Sorry about the delay in getting back to you. You mean cyberwrat can't post on the forum? As in something wrong with the account? I just gave it a looksee and things seemed okay.

SDon1969
21st Apr 2005, 16:58
Sorry about the delay in getting back to you. You mean cyberwrat can't post on the forum? As in something wrong with the account? I just gave it a looksee and things seemed okay.

Yeah, he was having trouble posting but I noticed he got last Friday's results posted no problem. Thanks for checking! Still going strong!