PDA

View Full Version : Demo news

jaywalker2309
22nd Mar 2005, 22:28
Hmm not 100% sure if i am allowed to post this or not, but if i suddenly not an employee anymore u'll know i wasn't ;)

There is a demo on its way VERY soon..

How soon?

Well i dont know when the web release date is, but if you buy the European version of Project : Snowblind its located as an added extra bonus on the disc ;)

HellAngel_666
22nd Mar 2005, 22:37
we love you all the same... if your a employee or not! i hope you stay one but thanks for the NEWS! damn i can't wait!

way to go!

jaywalker2309
22nd Mar 2005, 22:38
we love you all the same... if your a employee or not! i hope you stay one but thanks for the NEWS! damn i can't wait!

way to go!

Sweat? ;)

Hehe, not gonna try and probe me for contents?

HellAngel_666
22nd Mar 2005, 23:04
lol ment sweet. but on that aspect... got anything like what battle??? when we can see it online? tonight maybe because it's in a game you buy? come on tell us more! :D

jaywalker2309
22nd Mar 2005, 23:06
lol ment sweet. but on that aspect... got anything like what battle??? when we can see it online? tonight maybe because it's in a game you buy? come on tell us more! :D

I not sure when european release of Snowblind PC is. Might be next Friday.

Demo has 2 land battles, an introduction to the campaign game, and a new movie showing the sea battles.

HellAngel_666
22nd Mar 2005, 23:31
thanks... i looked on the snowblind site and it said it was already released... must be USA. thanks for the news though! just one more question... for all those 56k peeps out there (i know i use to be one) will the DL come out to be in a 56k happy mode ? again thanks for your time! :-) i'm so EXCITIED! :eek: !

p.s. forgot to say man you worked on a lot of games... even old cutthroats!

jaywalker2309
22nd Mar 2005, 23:37
thanks... i looked on the snowblind site and it said it was already released... must be USA. thanks for the news though! just one more question... for all those 56k peeps out there (i know i use to be one) will the DL come out to be in a 56k happy mode ? again thanks for your time! :-) i'm so EXCITIED! :eek: !

Hmm its not a small demo, its about 200 meg.. not very 56k friendly i know :(

jaywalker2309
22nd Mar 2005, 23:38

Thanks for reminding me of that ;)

HellAngel_666
22nd Mar 2005, 23:39
Again thanks for you replys! i think all of us greatly appreciate your time!

Mike_B
23rd Mar 2005, 07:14
Well i dont know when the web release date is, but if you buy the European version of Project : Snowblind its located as an added extra bonus on the disc ;)

Sweet was going to pick Snowblind up anyway, though haven't found it in the shops here.

Thanks for the info. Looks like I know what I'll be doing in my two weeks school vacation :D

The_Russian_Rocket
23rd Mar 2005, 12:45
That’s great news! Unfortunately for me I'm stuck in Vancouver. Can't wait to hear what it's like!

sick
24th Mar 2005, 17:28
That’s great news! Unfortunately for me I'm stuck in Vancouver. Can't wait to hear what it's like!

I'm sure someone will put the demo on the net, so it is available for all. ;)

HellAngel_666
24th Mar 2005, 18:50
ya i'll be having fun this break too... party's, meeting girls, showing girls to the back room... playing around in the back room with IG DEMO ! :D

The_Russian_Rocket
24th Mar 2005, 23:39
I'll Keep an eye out Sick. :cool: