PDA

View Full Version : Rail Laser's For lunch

.SPACE.
22nd Mar 2005, 01:03
Yeah so there is alot of complaints about rail laser players and to those of you making them I say....pick yourself up and Ogre. The railgun barly hurts these bad boys and let's you stomp on even the best would be railers again and again and again...and....

B0INK
23rd Mar 2005, 17:53
It only takes about 5 or 6 shots with the railgun fully charged. Any decent player will have the brains to pick-up and high tail it and continue to rail you from afar. My advice to you rail-haters would be to put your EMP nades or HERF to use. Doing this will frustrate most agents as they will lose their thermal temporarily, until they can hit up another health station. It doesn't seem like much, but coming from an agent-only player I can tell you on darker maps such as Two Martinis or Tonochi Tower, it's quite annoying. In my oppinion, snipers have a huge advantage over agents. Zerkers are another story.... Anyway, my 2 cents.

khabz
23rd Mar 2005, 21:57
thats actually a very good tip to kinda beat the agents, buts its only usefull when your close and you somewhat supriced them.
if you ever get close enough then they use their alt.fire then a granade and you end up dead.
anyways... props to them if they kill me with their Laser but when they kill me with their alt.fire. thats just hmmm...
...and what are you trying to say about the Zerkers? lets hear it.

B0INK
24th Mar 2005, 04:24
I've never died to a zerker head to head. And you dont have to be close to throw an EMP or alt-fire your HERF, they go quite a distance.

PostalP
24th Mar 2005, 07:27
I always die to berserkers because of that snowblind thingy. It's especially annoying when I back into walls and can't see where to escape, but sometimes I randomly shoot and get a kill hehe.

khabz
27th Mar 2005, 05:23
is it my imagination or the agents moving up extreamly fast. what... do they get more points just because they fire a lot less compared to the other classes.
for example, the first week people use the mine launcher and they moved up fast. now they use the rail lasers and they move up fast.
ok, i think the points are too heavly calculated by your shots fired (less is better) and shots hit (more is better). a.k.a. your ACCURACY!
any one think so too?

B0INK
27th Mar 2005, 05:50
I dont believe that. In my oppinion agents are moving up fast simply because we dont engage in fire fights, we pick you off from a distance. That and simply alt-firing the rail when we see you in a fire fight with another enemy to steal both of your kills. Im a strong believer in K/D ratio. I feel it factor's into your score (along with games played/won) the most. Just my thoughts.

-B0INK
#1 XBOX LIVE
5.28 Kill/Death Ratio