PDA

View Full Version : oh please give us some hope

chicagodave
21st Mar 2005, 23:12
i understand patches and fixes to games take awhile and are complicated. but at least throws us something. random games are becoming very unfair and aggravating. one side is always stacked and no one seems willing to switch.

at least let us know that the people of eidos know this game needs fixing and at least they are willing to do something. because if not then this game will just die. and you will see the game being returned in droves.

to whoeve it may concern, will there be some sort of fix in the future(hopefully not to distant)?

this game is really good but unfortunately it has some major flaws as far team based online play goes. and with all the new fps online games coming out i want to know that this game will still get some attention.

Snakekid
22nd Mar 2005, 01:36
alot of people already talked about this.

.SPACE.
24th Mar 2005, 21:19
Is there links to those threads?

Snakekid
25th Mar 2005, 01:27
http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=49139

Haus
27th Mar 2005, 17:56
Yeah, i'm with chicagodave on this one. Seriously guyz, just tell us you recognize the problem and want to do something about it. I mean i just don't get it. From what i hear, the online part of this game is pretty well set up, with quite a few options, and even clan stuff. BUT HOW CAN CLANS THRIVE WHEN THEY AREN'T ABLE TO COMPETE!?!??!?!?! :confused:

?!?!?!?!?!

ArthurDent
28th Mar 2005, 00:01
I just posted a thread about this before viewing this thread. I agree 100%. I hope Eidos fixes the online game issues because this is a really excellent game! The times I have played online have been great fun!

Haus
28th Mar 2005, 03:39
Yeah, come on guyz. That's it, lets get some support for this here!

khabz
28th Mar 2005, 06:04
alleluia my brotha! preach it to the sky and it will come true. hehe :D
yup... i'm getting bored and frustrated from no clan support and the uneven teams...

PostalP
28th Mar 2005, 07:50
Hopefully the clan can get more organized when the clan matches begin.

Haus
29th Mar 2005, 06:34
Yup. And the only way for clan matches to start, is for some sort of patch or game correction to come out.

Come on guyz keep the support for this change coming!

imported_mike_g
29th Mar 2005, 17:24
Yeah, i'm with chicagodave on this one. Seriously guyz, just tell us you recognize the problem and want to do something about it. I mean i just don't get it. From what i hear, the online part of this game is pretty well set up, with quite a few options, and even clan stuff. BUT HOW CAN CLANS THRIVE WHEN THEY AREN'T ABLE TO COMPETE!?!??!?!?! :confused:

?!?!?!?!?!

If you've been reading this forum, and my responses, you should know I have been making EVERYONE at Eidos aware of this (they are) and will continue to do so. But I can't tell you what I don't know, and what I don't know is whether they can at the present time do anything to add this functionality. In the meantime, I have published some ways around the problem, which aren't perfect to be sure, but have worked for some users, so we decided to share them.

Haus
30th Mar 2005, 01:09
Thanx Mike, i know myself as well as others are glad to know you are trying to help us.