PDA

View Full Version : At the speed of light...

.SPACE.
16th Mar 2005, 05:05
With everyone in the top 30 using rail laser's it feels good to be a badass with the speed aug and shotty. Yeah one of two shotty masters way to rep it Dustay! =]]

xjesterx
16th Mar 2005, 21:02
shotty all the way baby! i hate the rail laser its sooo ****in' cheap

khabz
16th Mar 2005, 23:05
the rail is not cheap. it takes skill and patients to kill someone with one shot. although, i'm a flechette-man myself, i wish i could use the rail properly. i've got no beef with people using the rail.

.SPACE.
16th Mar 2005, 23:12
the rail is not cheap. it takes skill and patients to kill someone with one shot. although, i'm a flechette-man myself, i wish i could use the rail properly. i've got no beef with people using the rail.

I use the rail Its's an awesome weapon on some maps...like Martini's >=}

It does have its advantages...but all the loadouts can be used in thier proper place on any map this game is really balanced.

I mean shotgun shots to the head kill instantly...that's pretty sweet too =]

Leverone
19th Mar 2005, 17:30
I prefer the Flechette Rifle myself, but if you can handle the rail laser like a pro then my hats off to you, probably along with my head.

khabz
19th Mar 2005, 18:00
I prefer the Flechette Rifle myself, but if you can handle the rail laser like a pro then my hats off to you, probably along with my head.

Haha :D So true, specially the last part.

Clumsyorchid
19th Mar 2005, 22:10
I'm a rail laser player myself, getting double kills is sooo much fun.

.SPACE.
21st Mar 2005, 05:58
I just like pappin' peoples heads off with the shotty =]

Wheelchairboy
21st Mar 2005, 22:44
i go with the rocket launcher myself...use it correctly and it's a killing machine...sometimes the only way to get someone with a rail gun or a sniper hiding up top.

.SPACE.
24th Mar 2005, 02:54
i go with the rocket launcher myself...use it correctly and it's a killing machine...sometimes the only way to get someone with a rail gun or a sniper hiding up top.

I fear rockets when running my ogre, those things tear vehicles to shreads quick!