M4A1 Gangsta
13th Mar 2005, 20:57
Gangsta fo'

NWA_JayGutter_NWA
14th Mar 2005, 16:27
Gangsta fo life b

Bubble_Machine
14th Mar 2005, 17:42
I was always a terrorist on Socom, so I assume I'll be a thug on this.

RedrumType
14th Mar 2005, 20:01
I was always a terrorist on Socom, so I assume I'll be a thug on this.
Same here. Also I don't like cops. So no pig will be a friend of mine. :mad: My brother just became a cop and we have not talked since.

BEER
15th Mar 2005, 07:21
i'm gonna be a cop EVERYTIME i play just for the chance to roll up on you little thug gangsta wannabes and tazer you right in the sack, then while you're on the ground clutching your burned and shriveled manfruits i'm gonna laugh as i blast your face off with a shotgun at point blank. man it's gonna be great!

M4A1 Gangsta
15th Mar 2005, 15:42
I would be a cop sometimes, If they got silencer's just like the seals on socom, then ill be a cop sometimes, I hope you can pick up other peoples guns.....

JKrunK27
17th Mar 2005, 04:33
I will be gangsta thats it theres so many dumb redneck hicks that i can't wait to kill

Shugart BHD
18th Mar 2005, 04:48
I will be gangsta thats it theres so many dumb redneck hicks that i can't wait to kill

What does being a "gangsta" have to do with killing "dumb redneck hicks". Are you assuming cops are "dumb redneck hicks", or that "dumb redneck hicks" will be playing cops? Have I ever mentioned I love the ignorance that some people possess on this forum?

Juggalo Ryda
20th Mar 2005, 02:55
Hey cool, thanks for making this vote poll.

Teflon_Don
22nd Mar 2005, 20:37
i'm gonna be a cop EVERYTIME i play just for the chance to roll up on you little thug gangsta wannabes and tazer you right in the sack, then while you're on the ground clutching your burned and shriveled manfruits i'm gonna laugh as i blast your face off with a shotgun at point blank. man it's gonna be great!

i agree..............my family gota few cops and i plan on being one in 3 years so def being the popo

marker227
1st Apr 2005, 01:49
I'm a cop. Love them. Don't care what you say. But I'll probably get bored so I'll switch from time to time but cops are my first choice ultimately

Murda
2nd Apr 2005, 09:26
Gangsta, of course.

DrainBamage
3rd Apr 2005, 01:42
of course, what young light skinned male wouldn't want to live the alternate life of being a gangster. :P I would be a gangster, but sometimes a cop. Just to show people to respect my authority.

Disciple_Clown
3rd Apr 2005, 18:28
Gangsta fo' sho *****, all I wanna do iz blast sum popo's and smoke dope in peace ya heard.

True Gangster
4th Apr 2005, 01:13
im gunna be a gangster and aim my **** out the door blast any ***** that gets in my way

MiNdFrEaK
5th Apr 2005, 18:17
Straight ATF ownage this summer, just dont get mad when i shove my nightstick up ur wangsta *** :cool:

NinjaRaven
7th Apr 2005, 17:00
I think the Gangsters would be more fun to customize. I would be a gangster when I have a choice, but if it is like socom where you join a room and it puts you on a team, then I'll just go with whatever team it puts me with. Don't forget the "tag" your turf mode, which is gangsters vs. gangsters, I have a feeling it is going to be popular, espeacially if the maps are good. Also, it means noone will be complaining about unfair guns, when both teams have the same.

BEER
11th Apr 2005, 22:06
pigs must die huh?? roflmao. i've seen this sort of garbage before and 9/10 times it's because whoever is spewing it did something stupid and illegal and a cop did his job by busting the silly twit for whatever the crime was that he commited. so what's your reasoning behind such a bold and profound statement? lmao

/\/\ERC-4-}-{IRE
12th Apr 2005, 07:52
S*** man its a joke relax. plus its a song u know F*** DA POLICE-PUBLIC ENEMY maybe u dont cowboy (i smell bacon) :D

btw ive never been busted before in my life so dont assume because u know what happens when u assume :eek: :D :cool: :p

NinjaRaven
12th Apr 2005, 16:21
The talk with the people making 25tolife Q&A on Game Chronicles said that on "most forums" people were about even about wanting to be cops or gangsters. 16-6 here, wonder what forums they were talking about? Anyone know some other, 25 to life forums?

BEER
12th Apr 2005, 17:28
S*** man its a joke relax. plus its a song u know F*** DA POLICE-PUBLIC ENEMY maybe u dont cowboy (i smell bacon)

N.W.A. were the ones that did "f**k da police", public enemy did "911's a joke". good job, your street cred just fell by at least 20 shares. lmao

ILLmAtIcPnOy
12th Apr 2005, 18:15
Gangsta fo' lyfe...

Shugart BHD
13th Apr 2005, 00:21
The talk with the people making 25tolife Q&A on Game Chronicles said that on "most forums" people were about even about wanting to be cops or gangsters. 16-6 here, wonder what forums they were talking about? Anyone know some other, 25 to life forums?

I also didn't see any Threads with the name he said, but whatever, I'm glad the dev. team is reading these. Keep up the hard work guys (and girls)! :)

/\/\ERC-4-}-{IRE
15th Apr 2005, 20:08
yea i know nwa did that song i have the vinly. i was just testing you to see if u were ganstaa or some upiddy white boy wanna be. :cool:

Shugart BHD
16th Apr 2005, 19:30
yea i know nwa did that song i have the vinly. i was just testing you to see if u were ganstaa or some upiddy white boy wanna be. :cool:

^^Worst cover-up ever!;)

PC Snake_EYEZ
16th Apr 2005, 19:36
Cop for Life.... Nothing better then slapping wannabe's around

DeLaRosa25
24th Apr 2005, 15:33
Im currently taking up Criminal Justice right now so you know what I got to do.

PIG FOR LIFE!

kill_or_be_killed
25th Apr 2005, 10:21
pigs must die huh?? roflmao. i've seen this sort of garbage before and 9/10 times it's because whoever is spewing it did something stupid and illegal and a cop did his job by busting the silly twit for whatever the crime was that he commited. so what's your reasoning behind such a bold and profound statement? lmao

doing his job huh,well iv seen 9/10 times that people that are or want to be 1 time. are people that were picked on in school and didnt have the nuts to pack a gun. and know that thay got a little bit,thay want 2 carry a pound
and harass people for doing stuff thats nobodies bissness bit ther own!!

show of hands,how many people think im right

OriginalGangsta
26th Apr 2005, 00:18
I think I would be a Gangsta it would be fun killing cops.

Klaydoggy
28th Apr 2005, 16:24
I'm gonna be the 5-0 takin down the many nerds trying to be thugs.

devious one
29th Apr 2005, 20:18
bothi'll be both, hate cops but they do have cool stuff, gangtas will be able to be straight devious, so i won't claim either for life, yet

Wonderbread_Mcnassty
30th Apr 2005, 00:32
I'm the most white honkey here and i hate cops.

Wonderbread_Mcnassty
30th Apr 2005, 01:03
In fact I'll make it a point to wash my hands in the blood of those bloated,useless pigs. :rolleyes:

dAhOoD84
30th Apr 2005, 19:59
straight gangsta fo sho!!!!!!!!!!

intrepid_soul
2nd May 2005, 14:07
There is now someone watching this message and someone watching the forums. It seems this thread has degraded to a debate between ganagsters and police. This thread is about which character would you play in the "VIDEO GAME" 25 to life? Let's try to keep it on topic, and not in the realm of what your personal belief system on law and order is. K?

Kontrocity22
3rd May 2005, 01:33
i'd much rather be gangster but if the game is uneven teams or some other sercomstance <<<---(Bad spellerer) i'd be cop... you can never dodge the fact that being one class constantly would get pretty repetitive. I'm acualy kindof looking forward to playing the cops cuz none of the recent games such as GTA and stuff lets you play teh cops. :D

blackcourage
3rd May 2005, 01:45
yes it does vigilante( i think its right spelling)

SeminoleCountyDeputy
3rd May 2005, 03:15

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

amen to that... gangster wannabe's..all 24 of you that voted gangster

SeminoleCountyDeputy
3rd May 2005, 03:20

What I recommend for you sir...is to sign up for a ride along..if in fact you are not a cop...

It is amazing what you will see on the streets, the same gangsters that talk smack on these forums, and in the hallways of their middle schools/highschools...all the sudden when confronted by an officer...can speak plain english as well as you and I. It is really amazing..and quite amusing for me to see...

That same person who talks smack...gets pulled over..and is like a deer in the headlights...and then once the cop is nice enough to let them off without a ticket..and walk away...they mutter to their friends "well I showed him..I almost busted a cap in that cracker"..for those of you that dont realize..every cop goes through 6-8 months of training..do you really think?..you will bust a cap in that?

SeminoleCountyDeputy
3rd May 2005, 03:25
There is now someone watching this message and someone watching the forums. It seems this thread has degraded to a debate between ganagsters and police. This thread is about which character would you play in the "VIDEO GAME" 25 to life? Let's try to keep it on topic, and not in the realm of what your personal belief system on law and order is. K?

and please tell me you didn't see this coming?

BEER
3rd May 2005, 04:43
[QUOTE=SeminoleCountyDeputy]What I recommend for you sir...is to sign up for a ride along..if in fact you are not a cop... [QUOTE]

no sir, i am not an officer of any law enforcement agency, i do however have mutiple friends that are police who helped me see the error of my ways as a teen. i respect them immensely and understand EXACTLY what you're talking about.

kill_or_be_killed
3rd May 2005, 05:31
What I recommend for you sir...is to sign up for a ride along..if in fact you are not a cop...

It is amazing what you will see on the streets, the same gangsters that talk smack on these forums, and in the hallways of their middle schools/highschools...all the sudden when confronted by an officer...can speak plain english as well as you and I. It is really amazing..and quite amusing for me to see...

That same person who talks smack...gets pulled over..and is like a deer in the headlights...and then once the cop is nice enough to let them off without a ticket..and walk away...they mutter to their friends "well I showed him..I almost busted a cap in that cracker"..for those of you that dont realize..every cop goes through 6-8 months of training..do you really think?..you will bust a cap in that?
yea i think i did..um would i ant scared of no cop,cause when it gos down i shoot idont care if its just for a speeding ticket,or stoped with a 1/2 key,i do the sh**,put on my mask and joyride the cruser

kill_or_be_killed
3rd May 2005, 05:34
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

amen to that... gangster wannabe's..all 24 of you that voted gangster

wannabe's are the most dangerous...thay do what it takes to be down

Wonderbread_Mcnassty
3rd May 2005, 10:21
I don't Know how it is where you guys live but in vegas, The police are completely useless. They exsist only "to serve and protect" The rich and well off in the rich and snobby part of town while the rest of us are left to fend for ourselves while we are being robbed or mugged. I was pulling out of my job one night and i got a ticket because my light blinked, meanwhile and old woman was robbed and murdered that same time and night while she was waiting for the police to show up, my personal beliefs will deeply reflected by my choice of sides in this game. It has aboslutely nothing to do with race or color, pigs are useless that's that.

NorthernHillsGD
3rd May 2005, 13:43
I thought about being a cop, but I dunno how it is in yo town. Those pigs are shady as f*** and will pull you over on some bull, granted I was swurvin and intoxicated, but he could of let me go :D

I respect em cus there out there savin lives, but thats all they do on the downtime they love to mess wit us an fo that, F em GD ~4~ Life F all PEOPLE NATIONS!!!! :mad:

SeminoleCountyDeputy
3rd May 2005, 17:26
I don't Know how it is where you guys live but in vegas, The police are completely useless. They exsist only "to serve and protect" The rich and well off in the rich and snobby part of town while the rest of us are left to fend for ourselves while we are being robbed or mugged. I was pulling out of my job one night and i got a ticket because my light blinked, meanwhile and old woman was robbed and murdered that same time and night while she was waiting for the police to show up, my personal beliefs will deeply reflected by my choice of sides in this game. It has aboslutely nothing to do with race or color, pigs are useless that's that.

In a sense, most of you have a point..yes I am saying there are cops who are d bags..but regardless..when there is a shots fired disbatched..all of them respond to it, the one unit that pulled you over may have been a traffic unit buddy, and in each district you have about 3 traffic units and about 6-7 patrol officers, those patrol officers were the ones responding to that call, so take that into thought before you jump to a conclusion..some may let you go for a lil dime bag, some may not..but many times I have seen people who tell officers straight to their faces "we wish you didnt exsist"...I think I would gladly take that 100 dollar ticket..for the off change that someone points a gun at my head..and my last line of defense is an officer, and that is the only thing that bothers me..it is taken for granted..and until that day happens to one of you..you will always take it for granted..but thats life...

alright lets get back to talking about the game..

intrepid_soul
3rd May 2005, 18:29
and please tell me you didn't see this coming?

I think people are projecting too much real life in the video game realm. This is just a video game, and it will not change the world, nor will it change anyone's perception of police or gangsters. Its not intended to, its intent is to have an enjoyable video game experience. If this were a current events thread, I would have no problem with people discussing their beliefs about either faction. This is a video game discussion thread though.

SeminoleCountyDeputy
4th May 2005, 02:35
correct, it will not change the perception of "cops and gangsters"

every one who is replying to these topics had a theory before hand, and this game will not change it..but I see what your point is..

yet it sounds like you think this game is causing this "argument" and this argument has been made since the 80's and will continue ..probably forever..but one thing you are correct about..it doesnt belong here..

Wonderbread_Mcnassty
4th May 2005, 14:20
True, no system is perfect. But until something better comes along it will have to suffice for now. But respect for anyone who puts themselves in harm's way to put food on the table for their families. Anyway enough about that. I cant wait to use my distinct gangster human sheild ability against the Man. ANARCHY RULES!!!

intrepid_soul
4th May 2005, 16:10
I do not think the game created the arguement, but it has allowed the discussion to come up, but what I am trying to do here is make these forums friendly and accessible to everyone. Since this is a public forum, anyone could be watching. There are strong feelings that are represented here that have nothing to do with the game itself. Someone trying to find out more information on this game may be put off by the strong words that go on here.

I am just trying to keep it as fair and balenced as I can :)

SeminoleCountyDeputy
4th May 2005, 17:02
I do not think the game created the arguement, but it has allowed the discussion to come up, but what I am trying to do here is make these forums friendly and accessible to everyone. Since this is a public forum, anyone could be watching. There are strong feelings that are represented here that have nothing to do with the game itself. Someone trying to find out more information on this game may be put off by the strong words that go on here.

I am just trying to keep it as fair and balenced as I can :)

It didnt seem to effect grand theft auto sales..lol, those forums were a war zone when they came out with S.A. due to the fact that the main character was black..sales still skyrocketed..then again..thats GTA

Kontrocity22
5th May 2005, 18:38
good point :cool: :cool: :cool:

Mr. Smileyface
13th May 2005, 00:04
Man, I'm a cop, but I don't take all this seriously. I'll probably be playin a thug just for the hell of it

Killa_Cam'ron
13th May 2005, 02:35
there will be like only three cops when the game comes out cuz little tommy and danny wanna be thugs in the comfort of their own home

Mr. Smileyface
13th May 2005, 04:21
there will be like only three cops when the game comes out cuz little tommy and danny wanna be thugs in the comfort of their own home

YOu know, funny thing about this whole thing is that kids want to be thugs right? They're going to get up online, act like something their not, say things they usually wouldn't say, just to fit in. Sort of like some fantasy ****.

On Socom 2, seen this kid on there, gotta be like 15 or so, I forgot his sn, but it was Blud something, acting like he's some Piru Blood or something, talking like one, then one day, caught him with his own gimmick, on some square ass voice type steez, then called him out on it, he said it was "his neighbor", quickly putting on his "gangsta voice" on. True Story. Be real with it kids when you go online, no need to try to act hard up online.

EC_KING
14th May 2005, 17:33
COPS RULE!!!!!

StevetheGhetthowhiteguy
30th May 2005, 09:54
ill have a gangster for when i feel wiggerish and a cop for when i come back to earth from wiggerville.

viZZiOn
31st May 2005, 18:26
i hate cops, they make my life so much harder than it should be, so i'm gonna enjoy killing them all. but yeah, i also have to agree that i dont wanna hear little kids thinking that they're thugs just because they got a new G-Unit CD