PDA

View Full Version : Any diffrence between Pc and console?

Snakekid
12th Mar 2005, 06:26
Hey, I was just wondering if there is going to be any diffrence between the console and pc versions of Snowblind? I mean other than the graphics and stuff like that. Level diffrence and things like that I mean.

I'm just asking because if there is a significant diffrence, then I'm going to also buy the PC version.

Thanks in advance!

vengence
13th Mar 2005, 21:11
i bet there are going to be more online players on the pc version, pc is always better, i dont know why people would get it on console, especially a game like with with augs, the binds are going to be a bithc id bet, on the pc it will be more user friendly

Snakekid
14th Mar 2005, 05:23
I actually wanted to know about the diffrence in single player but thanks anyways.

Can I have a response from any of the moderators please?

Shadowsoldier
19th Mar 2005, 15:37
Well, I mean, the graphics will be better. Obviously cause we have 6800gt's(my card) or x800xt's. The aiming will be easier, cause it is on a mouse. Gameplay will be the same, put probley more people online cause we have a higher capacity. Sound will be the same.Both games are the same length.

jaywalker2309
19th Mar 2005, 18:34
Well, I mean, the graphics will be better. Obviously cause we have 6800gt's(my card) or x800xt's. The aiming will be easier, cause it is on a mouse. Gameplay will be the same, put probley more people online cause we have a higher capacity. Sound will be the same.Both games are the same length.

In essence yes, the game is the same on all platforms, its just port adaptations which are different, for example Mouse/keyboard controls, more detailed graphics etc..

Snakekid
20th Mar 2005, 17:54
thanks alot!