PDA

View Full Version : Need help with drainage pipe to clocktower

Garrett66
7th Mar 2005, 23:34
Hi,

Am presently in mission "killing time" and have found the drainage pipe that leads to the glyph that allows access to the clock tower. However, I am having a terrible time trying to get onto the pipe.

I keep climing the walls :mad: trying to jump onto the pipe but keep falling to the ground.

Is there some trick to doing it?

Or, am I just missing something obvious?

Thanks!

Any help would be great.

Garrett66

theBlackman
7th Mar 2005, 23:42
DON'T JUMP.

Go to the little nook just to the left of the crates. GO IN. Climb the wall as high as you can. Move left. When the pipe is directly under you BACKDOWN ONE TAP AT A TIME.

When the rosettes for your gear disappear YOU ARE ON THE PIPE.

Use the A/D keys to turn around and line up with the pipe. Walk across to the GYLPH. Put your nose on it and CLICK.

Garrett66
8th Mar 2005, 05:05
Thanks for the reply and telling me not to jump, but I am still completely stuck. :(

It's gotta be something obvious I am missing, right?

Please, give me further assistance before I wear out my keyboard. :eek:

Thanks again! :)

Garrett66

theBlackman
8th Mar 2005, 06:37
If you don't know how to read the blanked out portion. LEFT CLICK and drag your cursor over the blank. You will then see the text.

R_Soul
9th Mar 2005, 00:39
It took me a while to figure out that the strafe left/right keys worked for climing.

What you do is climb this path:
http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/another_website/jpg/climbing.jpg
That's up till you hit the roof, strafe right, till just before the corner, then either climb down or just let go (the jump-key)

Garrett66
9th Mar 2005, 06:44
Hey, thanks for the help guys! :)

As it turns out, I have not had strafing programmed in the movements. Ugh.

I am going to adjust the controls and try again.

Thanks again!

Garrett66