PDA

View Full Version : www.sonicarmy.com

Cathedral
6th Mar 2005, 20:17
GO TO SONICARMY.COM....REGISTER YOUR CLAN THERE...AND GET READY FOR SNOWBLIND LADDRS..

hey jots leader..i suggest you start hosting a server on project snowblind titled..

www.sonicarmy.com

Wheelchairboy
6th Mar 2005, 20:35
hey there cathedral...Rabid is all signed up over there.

Played some good DM games with you maybe we can get a clan match goin in the near future.

mowbs
8th Mar 2005, 04:10
This is mowbs from BGS, i signed up on sonicarmy, but how will we have clan matches when there's no password or kick option? Doesn't that pretty much mean that all 16 players would have to join the match at the same time to avoid non clan people from joining? Maybe i'm missing something, let me know.

chicagodave
8th Mar 2005, 04:35
This is mowbs from BGS, i signed up on sonicarmy, but how will we have clan matches when there's no password or kick option? Doesn't that pretty much mean that all 16 players would have to join the match at the same time to avoid non clan people from joining? Maybe i'm missing something, let me know.

exactly i have been preaching about this for awhile: http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=48809

and even here: http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=49073

this game totally rocks but a glaring problem exist. i just hope their working on it. or else forget about any competition.

-PWA-HALFbak3d
8th Mar 2005, 19:54
no password locked rooms=no clan wars its that simpile edios is afraid of people ranking up because of the jacket tourny so y even bother with a ladder edios we want password rooms if you dont patch it soon im getting rid of snowblind y even make a game clan support you cant even war

[JOT$] Fizzo
10th Mar 2005, 19:11
quick note. the site is:

www.sonicarmy.net

i will talk to the JOT$ that are leading the division about getting the rest of their team up and getting ready for challenges. I know that they have been having fun with coming up with some strats.