PDA

View Full Version : Patch suggestions

FearNo1
6th Mar 2005, 18:34
Will there be another patch?? If so, can you add chat to deathmatch and hunter games?

Cathedral
6th Mar 2005, 19:47
seriously mike g .....give us some kind of clue of how your going to fix this game.

Cathedral
6th Mar 2005, 19:52
mike g, i read your response in community chat about how your not at liberty to announce plans coming up for this game...

obviously you can tell that people or me atleast are excited...
Most games dont tell you, but i just want to know that its coming..

you know...a better "official" forum...something less....rugged..and more sophisticated.

a better ladder....and some support...patches to fix the multiplayer...im not sure..

but hopefully youll make it happen, please just make it happen

Mike_B
7th Mar 2005, 06:40
Will there be another patch?? If so, can you add chat to deathmatch and hunter games?

Oh please not. Seriously why would anyone want to chat in those gamemodes. You should be playing the game, chat in IRC or something.

Hoodlum!T!4life
8th Mar 2005, 00:35
Oh please not. Seriously why would anyone want to chat in those gamemodes. You should be playing the game, chat in IRC or something.
Now, how can you just say " Play the game " That was a legitimate question and I was wondering the same thing. First of all whats the point of playing Online Multiplayer Games if you can't chat? I mean you might as well play the single players if you can't taunt the hunter after you killed him or cant talk to other payers in dm. It's just CORNY!!! C'mon help us out don't poke fun at the question. I'm not playing anymore tell yall come out with a patch or something to fix the little big problems. :confused: :mad:

chicagodave
8th Mar 2005, 01:21
the most serious things that need to be addressed first is how to lock up servers or some sort of kick option because without these options there can never be any real competition in this game.

i assume something is being worked on as we speak, i really love this game and im hoping for some good competition.

FearNo1
8th Mar 2005, 02:55
Exactly, nothing wrong with a lil trash talkin! :D Chat is really needed for Hunter, so you can tell your teammates the best way to hunt the invisible stalker down. Correct me if I am wrong, if the Hunter kills someone, that person joins the hunter team. So in essence Hunter is a team game.

Now, how can you just say " Play the game " That was a legitimate question and I was wondering the same thing. First of all whats the point of playing Online Multiplayer Games if you can't chat? I mean you might as well play the single players if you can't taunt the hunter after you killed him or cant talk to other payers in dm. It's just CORNY!!! C'mon help us out don't poke fun at the question. I'm not playing anymore tell yall come out with a patch or something to fix the little big problems. :confused: :mad:

FearNo1
8th Mar 2005, 02:59
Howdy chidave, I recall you from Tribes Aerial Assault. You make a good point. I heard games can't have a password. While I give the developers credit for the online modes, but they left the game rough around the edges. There's gotta be a patch to address these glaring omissions.

the most serious things that need to be addressed first is how to lock up servers or some sort of kick option because without these options there can never be any real competition in this game.

i assume something is being worked on as we speak, i really love this game and im hoping for some good competition.

Wheelchairboy
8th Mar 2005, 22:02
I do get the guys point for the chat in regular DM but the chat option I think is vital for the hunter mode. The "hunter" should not be able to hear anyone else but the other players should be able to talk to each other so they can better coordinate a search for this "hunter."

I think the chat is vital in that game mode.

..JuGg@L0..
13th Mar 2005, 17:59
there should be chat in every mode..it makes no sense at all..why would there be chat in the others and not those?.... :confused: If there wasnt any chat, i wouldnt even play