PDA

View Full Version : Man...less than 80 people online...gonna return it

Solid-
3rd Mar 2005, 03:33
I hope I can still return this game. If not then i hope i can still return it for at least 40 bucks...

Snakekid
3rd Mar 2005, 07:41
are you serious? that sucks. are you playing online on ps2 or xbox?

tuneinwill
3rd Mar 2005, 13:21
StarWars RC and BIA just came out. I picked up BIA and played that yesterday, I'm guessing alot of shooter fans also grabed one of them too. I still plan on playing Project Snowblind for 16 Player matches though. Snowblind is has some fun multiplayer.

Snakekid
3rd Mar 2005, 15:38
i just really wish snowblind came with offline stuff.

{RaBiD}bigcw
3rd Mar 2005, 15:40
eh? It does. Try the multiplayer internet. It's amazing. you can connect to the information superhighway.

Mike_B
3rd Mar 2005, 16:09
I think you should keep into account that the game hasn't been released worldwide. It has yet to be released in Europe and probably some other places as well.

imported_mike_g
3rd Mar 2005, 17:34
You're going to do what you're going to do, but it makes little sense to me I'm afraid. I mean, let me get this straight: because you only have (on weekday night in the first full week of the game's life) 80 other people to play with in a 16 player game at a given time, you want to return it? What, are those 80 people all folks you don't like or something? They're not good enough? :)

Speck
3rd Mar 2005, 18:15
I love the community size. I just hope the amount of people on the forums spikes up a tad once clan matches become a real thing.

Snakekid
4th Mar 2005, 00:29
Well I actually don't care about the multiplayer because im buying Snowblind for the singleplayer anyways.

Solid-
4th Mar 2005, 01:53
You're going to do what you're going to do, but it makes little sense to me I'm afraid. I mean, let me get this straight: because you only have (on weekday night in the first full week of the game's life) 80 other people to play with in a 16 player game at a given time, you want to return it? What, are those 80 people all folks you don't like or something? They're not good enough? :)

Ya right...there are bunch of games filled with 15 other people...ROFL man...It's oaky, you can drop the act now, I know they are paying you to say this stuff. I have only seen a few games that are filled up since the day I bought it. I have supported this game until now and I kept on telling myself to give this game some more time but online is just plain AVERAGE. You guys are in denial if you think the online is good. This game has one of the better single players out there but the online is what i;m interested in and I'm very disappointed. Why do I have to play something average online when I can play great online games? For all you folks thinking about getting this game, let me say this...If you like single player games or you don't got online and want this game, then you'll be satisfied with the game just like I was with single player. If you're into good online games, save your 50 bucks and get something else cause you will end up refunding it or selling it like I will be.

Jumpin_Jebus
4th Mar 2005, 17:38
I'm sorry to hear you are not happy with our game Solid-. You should keep in mind what @m said yesterday. The game has only been released in North America so far. There are still several hundred million potential PSB players in Europe still waiting for the game, which I believe ships today on PS2 and the 11th on Xbox. ;) Plus, keep in mind the game has only been out 10 days here in the U.S.

I myself highly enjoy the game, both Single player Multiplayer. However, as with most games that are designed as online titles from the beginning; Project: Snowblind's single player mode is more of a very long, but fun tutorial for online play.

Anyways, that's my 2 cents...

~Jebus

iworkatbk
5th Mar 2005, 06:56
Ok.. Here's my take. say you live in a one bedroom, one bathroom, one living room apartment. Stuff 80 people in there... Is that not enough you? That's right it's not.. you need to cram that apartment like the solid form of an element :P

Solid-
5th Mar 2005, 19:52
Ok.. Here's my take. say you live in a one bedroom, one bathroom, one living room apartment. Stuff 80 people in there... Is that not enough you? That's right it's not.. you need to cram that apartment like the solid form of an element :P

That's bad analogy. Anyways, I shouldn't have said the # of players is what made me quit on this game. The real reason is the online is average. But one of the problems was the # of people playing.

FearNo1
6th Mar 2005, 05:37
Is it true that U$ players will be able to play against/with european players?

mercenary--uk
6th Mar 2005, 15:39
Is it true that U$ players will be able to play against/with european players?

I am pretty certain we can't play you guys in the US.

I got this game on Friday (launch day in the UK) and am surprised at how quiet the European servers are. Good fun when I get a game and I hope it picks up. The most I have seen is 13 in one room and only 4 games going max and they are all TDM. The only downside for me is no comms in DM which is disapointing.

I am really enjoying this game but am not great but hey, improving all the time.

Mercenary--uk

Cathedral
6th Mar 2005, 19:42
Ya right...there are bunch of games filled with 15 other people...ROFL man...It's oaky, you can drop the act now, I know they are paying you to say this stuff. I have only seen a few games that are filled up since the day I bought it. I have supported this game until now and I kept on telling myself to give this game some more time but online is just plain AVERAGE. You guys are in denial if you think the online is good. This game has one of the better single players out there but the online is what i;m interested in and I'm very disappointed. Why do I have to play something average online when I can play great online games? For all you folks thinking about getting this game, let me say this...If you like single player games or you don't got online and want this game, then you'll be satisfied with the game just like I was with single player. If you're into good online games, save your 50 bucks and get something else cause you will end up refunding it or selling it like I will be.

thats cool solid...
how about bringing down the rest of the world with you?
who cares what you really think dude....seriously....

I mean honeslty ....you quitting means another person buying that used copy...and so what if theres only 80 player online right now?
ummmm........it only takes 16 buddy.

and anyway, please quit, you do me no harm...i just have 11000 more points then you...and 844 more sniper kills.

I dont base my online gaming...on other peoples online gaming? you get my jist?
you ever hear the song, money dont make me, i make money..?
Probably not, well in essence, the # of online players dont make the game, you make the game, you enjoy the game.

And if you think online is avg, hey dawg, i have nothing against you....but honestly wuts upp with people nowadays...all they want to do is try to bring others with them...

dude just quit...shutup..and bequiet....

run like the wind forest, no one is stopping you...and honeslty mike g. You shouldnt have to respond to people like this.....

You got 80 others who will.

;) -Peace

krisaim
7th Mar 2005, 00:16
How many do you need to keep the game??? :mad:
Silly post!

Solid-
7th Mar 2005, 03:56
How many do you need to keep the game??? :mad:
Silly post!

If you read my last post, I said I shouldn't have said it was the # of people online...it was because the online was only AVERAGE. Silly post! Lol...

Solid-
7th Mar 2005, 03:59
thats cool solid...
how about bringing down the rest of the world with you?
who cares what you really think dude....seriously....

I mean honeslty ....you quitting means another person buying that used copy...and so what if theres only 80 player online right now?
ummmm........it only takes 16 buddy.

and anyway, please quit, you do me no harm...i just have 11000 more points then you...and 844 more sniper kills.

I dont base my online gaming...on other peoples online gaming? you get my jist?
you ever hear the song, money dont make me, i make money..?
Probably not, well in essence, the # of online players dont make the game, you make the game, you enjoy the game.

And if you think online is avg, hey dawg, i have nothing against you....but honestly wuts upp with people nowadays...all they want to do is try to bring others with them...

dude just quit...shutup..and bequiet....

run like the wind forest, no one is stopping you...and honeslty mike g. You shouldnt have to respond to people like this.....

You got 80 others who will.

;) -Peace

Lol WHOA DUDE!! haha...Chill your ass out! No one is stopping you! haha...And you're telling someone not to respond to me and yet you're doing it? You're a very intelligent man. Seriously.

vengence
13th Mar 2005, 21:21
have you played dx latly, like 20 people in the entire game, worldwide lol, but it is still one of thebest games i have ever played, and the single player was the best i have played

Haus
14th Mar 2005, 00:15
I'm sorry to hear you are not happy with our game Solid-. You should keep in mind what @m said yesterday. The game has only been released in North America so far. There are still several hundred million potential PSB players in Europe still waiting for the game, which I believe ships today on PS2 and the 11th on Xbox. ;) Plus, keep in mind the game has only been out 10 days here in the U.S.

That's all fine and dandy, but are you planning on fixing the online portion of the game? Because as is, it seems impossible to have clan competition. And that's one thing that helps online play thrive. Plus why include all the clan goodies, if we can't even have competition with them?