PDA

View Full Version : You should make a seperate forum

Cathedral
2nd Mar 2005, 23:01
This forum is kind of ...bland, you should make a pimped out one lke your site...or get this game set up for gamerbattles.com

yea....get this game setup for gamerbattles mike g...or make a better cooler forum....i dont know..

also you going to fix the password thing? and more competitions, i hope so...

you should have a competition on the person with the most kilsl with each individual weapon

like i know im 2nd on the entire board and only 4 kills behind the best sniper who has played like 4 more hours than me...

hes at like 450 im at 424, i take pride in going through the list...noticing there is only like a few snipers....to create a wider diverse game...you should make a competition for all the players with each individual weapon, that way...people whould stop abusing the strongest weapons like the rocket launcher and branch out to a diffrent play style...
im not sure, but please listen to my suggestions..

i gave my oppinions before, i also mentioned how i hate having to see how many sniper kills i have ...in comparison with other players, you should just make a inidividual ...."where i stand against other players in term of kills" stats page......for each inidividual weapon..

good day

xjesterx
23rd Mar 2005, 20:09
you arent the deadlist person with a sniper rifle because there are people that have 2200 kills with a sniper rifle and you have not even a 1000.

Grey Mouser
23rd Mar 2005, 21:40
you arent the deadlist person with a sniper rifle because there are people that have 2200 kills with a sniper rifle and you have not even a 1000.

I could really use a deep tissue massage....