PDA

View Full Version : PC Clans?

arche[T]ype
2nd Mar 2005, 06:43
Well, it seems these boards are overwhelmed with consolers how about the PC?

Clan_[T]ranscend will be open for business upon release of the game. I'll update my post with the website when i finish the website for Snowblind.

Any interest can be forwarded to me via email: weeirdoo@hotmail.com

or on our DXMP boards: http://dx.clantranscend.com/Forums

imported_mike_g
2nd Mar 2005, 17:18
ype']Well, it seems these boards are overwhelmed with consolers how about the PC?

Clan_[T]ranscend will be open for business upon release of the game. I'll update my post with the website when i finish the website for Snowblind.

Any interest can be forwarded to me via email: weeirdoo@hotmail.com

or on our DXMP boards: http://dx.clantranscend.com/Forums

Hi,
There probably isn't much PC activity because the PC version hasn't shipped yet. But it will soon pick up once we have it out the door and in folks hands. Hey, can you post your clan info in the PC Clans thread too, that way everyone will know where to find you? Cool?

JJBOMBER
3rd Mar 2005, 03:28
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA shaun!!! VIVE Transcend!!! VIVE DEUS EX!!!

HI, this is biggayal. ILl be your ***got for the day. :D

arche[T]ype
3rd Mar 2005, 05:29
Oooh... Didn't see that particular thread :o. Hi JJ! :D

D'artanian
8th Mar 2005, 18:17
Hey Shaun, JJ, nice to see u guys here, Void will be crossing into Snowblind and I look forward to having some good games with u guys, I currently have the XBOX version, but I suck at console games. When PC version comes out, look for me and we can have some good games. :D

vengence
13th Mar 2005, 20:58
rawr good to see hte old guys are all coming to snowblind, but of course we all know void with be the true pwning clan... :P

btw, is the game going to all be augs, or is it going to have the option as dx did where you can take them out.

arche[T]ype
13th Mar 2005, 23:29
DX didnt come with the option to take em all out.

arche[T]ype
13th Mar 2005, 23:35
Oh and Hi Dart an Van

vengence
15th Mar 2005, 01:23
yeah sry didnt smuggler make that mod, my bad