PDA

View Full Version : SUggestions

Cathedral
27th Feb 2005, 20:34
I love this game, but you need to establish some kind of user based forums that doeasnt include all your games..
it kind of downgrades this one, while this one is steadily increasing fan base...
i have a clan and i want it to be known...

i also want to have a clan battle, so i would appreciate if you could allow passwords to be put on the game...

Also i really do hope that you fix the stats page at the project snowblind site....and you ask in what way can we improve the intricately detailed stats?
well theres a few ways...
People will start using a variety of diffrentr weapons more often if they were some type of page per weapon that gave the top killers with each weapon...

for instance

TOP SNIPER KILLERS:
1.CATHEDRAL 15343
2. JOE 13202
3.MARKK 12929
4. BLOOD 11234

TOP MINE KILLERS
1. POKEMON 1000000
2. IPWN 1500

etc......

That would really create a sense of accomplishment knowing your one of the best with that weapon....
It would allow everyone to know you are the best or most accurate..rather than having to individually search your name...

a page with the top killers for each weaopn will make this game better ....

b/c playing onlien games is about fun...
but after awhile, its about accomplishments and knowing your the one to beat...... with that weapon or in that mode...

with each mode you should also detail the stast

FOR EXAMPLE:

Most CAPS:
1.CATHEDRAL

MOST SAVES:
1.BLOOD

etc...

MOST GENERATORS DESTROYED
1. BLOOD
^ I dont know if you could do it for all the matches, but i dont think it would be that hard...

anyway i hope you listen to my suggstions, the sense of accomplishment and feeling i and others will get by knowing that eidos listened to us and actually put a top kill per weapon page is amazing....

so i beg of you, please....eventually....do it.

Peace

75 Cent
6th Mar 2005, 23:13
well i was thinkin of makeing my own project snowblind forums but i would need some mods and some help lol

wat u guys/gals think?

UnknownX
7th Mar 2005, 02:47
how about making it so that once you join you cant switch teams, and an auto team balancing thing..Off topic for a moment but today i found my first 2 hackers. They were going threw walls and firing rockets like they were in an ogre.How did they get past DNAS???

khabz
7th Mar 2005, 03:36
how about making it so that once you join you cant switch teams, and an auto team balancing thing..Off topic for a moment but today i found my first 2 hackers. They were going threw walls and firing rockets like they were in an ogre.How did they get past DNAS???

Going threw walls are probably from Lag, either you or the guy or both.
Now the firing rockets like an ogre is simple and its not a hack, its the Rocket Launchers Secondary Function.
(PS2) Hold R2 to AUTOlock to a PERSON/orge/tank then release to unleash two rockets at the same time. yes its posible to autolock to a person.

btw, those rockets are target-seaking and can be easily dodge by out manuvering it out in the open, just dont get caught in a corner.

UnknownX
7th Mar 2005, 13:45
Going threw walls are probably from Lag, either you or the guy or both.
Now the firing rockets like an ogre is simple and its not a hack, its the Rocket Launchers Secondary Function.
(PS2) Hold R2 to AUTOlock to a PERSON/orge/tank then release to unleash two rockets at the same time. yes its posible to autolock to a person.

btw, those rockets are target-seaking and can be easily dodge by out manuvering it out in the open, just dont get caught in a corner.

Boy do i fell stupid....well how would you explain them jumping like a hundred feet?