PDA

View Full Version : CUstomizing Ur gangsta

MAcSandNinEs
27th Feb 2005, 03:12
how would u like to customize things in the game?

RaNsOm
27th Feb 2005, 18:39
If possible im gonna have a grey hoody(hood on) hat underneath, jeans and boots.

I'll probably make a cop up too, that one'll have a bullet proof vest on the outside, police t-shirt underneath.

Thats really what i wanna see, is how people are going to customize their character.

MAcSandNinEs
3rd Mar 2005, 23:29
Yo i was wondering if you can change the faces and clothes and skin tones for your player during single player or is that only online

Braided Thug
4th Mar 2005, 01:38
Yo yo My gangsta will be like.....Half naked and stuff His pants would be at his feet and he would have hearts on his boxers With no shirt on and he will have Cocain around his nose :D

Seriously tho
My guy would have braids with designs and then he would have A jean jacket on with no sleaves with the jamaican flag on the back and Yardies above it
Then he would have the green yellow and red arm band and hat
And he would have white phat farm shoes....now thats pimpin

MAcSandNinEs
4th Mar 2005, 02:01
I would get the The real dark blue jeans, white mid top airforces, a long white tee with a long black tee on top and a dark blue zip up hoody unzipped, hood down, and a white du rag and a dark blue backwards hat on top of it with the cornrows sticking out the back

I wanna c how people r gonna customize their character too

NWA_JayGutter_NWA
5th Mar 2005, 14:17
My 1st character will have cornrows with a black hoody and some baggy jeans that are black and I dont know but [edit]I gotta have some black gloves and a black cap and black shoes

My 2nd character will maybe have no shirt and blue jeans and tats all over his chest and boots on

[Watch the language... Thanks, clumsy]

MAcSandNinEs
9th Mar 2005, 23:37
Cool cool cool

KrAzyKillaCryp
10th Mar 2005, 01:41
according to what ive heard instead of a ranking system u will get points determined by how good u did in the game and u will use those points to buy new gear

Bubble_Machine
10th Mar 2005, 12:17
according to what ive heard instead of a ranking system u will get points determined by how good u did in the game and u will use those points to buy new gear

They will probably have both. What happens if you get enough points to buy some new clothes, but you really like the ones you already have and want to keep them? Everyone will think you are not as good as you really are.

MAcSandNinEs
11th Mar 2005, 00:50
Are u able to customize in single player?

Shugart BHD
11th Mar 2005, 03:13
They will probably have both. What happens if you get enough points to buy some new clothes, but you really like the ones you already have and want to keep them? Everyone will think you are not as good as you really are.

I hope that if you buy clothes and accessories and what not, you'll have like an inventory of all the stuff that you've accumulated and can pick whatever you want from that.

Braided Thug
12th Mar 2005, 02:39
I hope the clothing is like what is on Def jam Fight for newyork The clothing was real and real street not just Droped bpants and tilted hats....it was more deeper than that.....*sniffle*They actully cared about how black people dress.....for all that i know....they are black

Ace Boogie
13th Mar 2005, 02:33
The way I would make my gangsta, he would have on a dark grey hoody with the hood halfway on and some black gloves. Then some black jeans and black and grey shoes to match and a .45 semi-automatic to complete tha fit.

Ace Boogie
13th Mar 2005, 02:41
It would be better if the game had name Brand clothes and cars and have more items to spend your money on like jewelry,hats,guns,houses,and shoes.
:rolleyes:

MAcSandNinEs
19th Mar 2005, 19:00
It would be better if the game had name Brand clothes and cars and have more items to spend your money on like jewelry,hats,guns,houses,and shoes.
:rolleyes:

Yea u could actually go inside houses with like free roam

Braided Thug
19th Mar 2005, 22:00
maybe it would be cool to have like maps that you can make on your computer and then send it to a server thingy on eidos and have your name on it and stuff.That way we dont have to play the same 6 maps every hour.....*twitch*

MAcSandNinEs
26th Mar 2005, 17:20
why r u posting that here?
+

MAcSandNinEs
26th Mar 2005, 17:21
o i get it ok so u can design a map with your house and stuff n u can use it online so u wont have to use all the borin maps that eidos have-

Braided Thug
27th Mar 2005, 04:10
yeah man cause like......for example....socom.....It would be great to have like a desert like place.....or even a city....maybe a ghost town....now wouldnt that make it interesting to be peeking out of windows
Oh and did i mension for clothing to cause the terriorist on socom rarely wore bright colors nothing that realy blended in

kazpa
30th Mar 2005, 00:51
i would make my gasngster white (like me haha) wear a white wifebeater under my camoflouged jacket and my comflouged pants wear black boots a white bandanaa camoflouged hat and a tatto starting from my arm going all the way up to my neck that looks like roots like gerouge cloony on dust till dawn and always strap on an AK-47 with a beretta in my pants like black people do lol my cop dude (wich i will probly be once to try it out) will have a full swat uniform on with a colt .45 in the holster and always strap on an MP5
yah thats it... :cool: :D

Disciple_Clown
3rd Apr 2005, 18:19
My gangsta will have Braids (Xzibit Style) wit a black tee, a black flag, black jeans and sum white up-towns wit a Shiny cross around his neck. Also a tatoo on his neck dat say 'Sciplez, and he'll always be strapped wit an Uzi in his pocket and a Desert Eagle in his pants. His jeans will be over his crotch but below his ass and he'll have a black Jacob on with a 5 finger ring dat say Queenz.

gookfacekilla
18th Apr 2005, 23:03
my gangsta if you could make skin tone edit eyes
i would make a Korean/ asian gangsta have ice around his neck a chizzled body wifebeater bagypants and some nice kicks then id pull out my glock 20's and blow all of you away ^__^

NinjaRaven
18th Apr 2005, 23:57
Black Hoody wit da hood up and a forward white cap underneath with my clan loggo on it, brown hair showin a little under the cap, occasionally play with a black rag over face. Black shades, Baggy cargos with Punk belt, DE. 50. strapped to my right leg, AK-47 on my back, Oh yeah, don't forget the graffiti spray paint in a poutch on the belt. I'm ganna probly change it all the time, but thats for starters. :cool:

imonlygonnausethisonce
22nd Apr 2005, 18:06
My gangsta will have Braids (Xzibit Style) wit a black tee, a black flag, black jeans and sum white up-towns wit a Shiny cross around his neck. Also a tatoo on his neck dat say 'Sciplez, and he'll always be strapped wit an Uzi in his pocket and a Desert Eagle in his pants. His jeans will be over his crotch but below his ass and he'll have a black Jacob on with a 5 finger ring dat say Queenz.

Wow... does anyone else here sense the latent homosexuality seeping out of the above comment?

blackcourage
23rd Apr 2005, 16:06
Wow... does anyone else here sense the latent homosexuality seeping out of the above comment?

:eek: we understand what you mean bye the "HOMO" word

but we creating a charecter just like in football an d basketball games

but this is how we think our "thuged out ganster should look"

imonlygonnausethisonce
29th Apr 2005, 14:25
sorry dude... I just felt like being a jerkoff that day... my bad.

dAhOoD84
30th Apr 2005, 20:07
i dont wannna spoil my character or br4g bout him but my ---- is gonna look "GaNGsTa"!!! thats all i have too say

[edited- clumsy]

xcountrync05
14th May 2005, 16:58
[COLOR=DarkRed] I would like my character to look like a real life gangzta like
The Game wit a Blackwall Street T-Shirt on with two Tech 9nes and some greanades!

Killa_Cam'ron
14th May 2005, 18:31
(gangsta)

Black Hoodie

Black Jeans

(accesories)

Red Bandanna In Face

White Bandanna On My Right Wrist

Red Bandana On My Right Ankle

Beat Dat N!cca!!!!

blackcourage
14th May 2005, 21:05
Blue Vest
black shirt

gray shoes

gray fitted to the left (if avalible)

white gold wrist watch(left side)

black bandana wrist(right Side)

viZZiOn
26th May 2005, 18:28
(Skin Tone)
-White
(Hair)
-some kinda stand up braids[hopefully]
(Facial Hair)
-side burns
-long goatee
(clothes)
-Long white tee with black tee over it [hopefully with a hatchetman on it]
-Baggy black jeans
-Some kinda boots
(accessories)
-Long Hatchetman Chain
-Purple Bandana Gang Tied Back with braids over it
-Black Flag on left Wrist

StevetheGhetthowhiteguy
29th May 2005, 05:22
i would be the white guy with a black mohauk and the shotgun with leather gloves, sunglasses, big asskicking boots and blue jeans, :cool:

lilbreakdown
6th Jun 2005, 17:57
black bandana over my head and face nose downto my neck
baggy blue jeans mexican colour skin rep ya race naw mean a black wife beater and a black shirt over and a gold chain whith the letters og in them and a black bandan round my wrist and a fu34 the polise tatto on my back :cool: .

Wonderbread_Mcnassty
7th Jun 2005, 13:23
Uhh... let's see. Oh yeah, I would wear the fat woman suit I sewed together from the flesh from my victims. That or a navy blue coveralls with my confederate flag rag hangin' out ma back pocket, YEEE HEEE the south's gonna do it again.

PC Snake_EYEZ
7th Jun 2005, 19:52
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA thats funny!

mbones50
8th Jun 2005, 02:13
yo my dude will have a do-rag on with a white beater in some shorts with 2 machine guns ready to blast any body

xplicit
8th Jun 2005, 13:10
For The CLothing
Long Black hoodie
Green army camo jeans
Green army camo scarf tied around his mouth
some black kicks<-- preferably AF1's<-- :p
Lots Of bling...mainly ears, wrist, and neck...
A tatt w/ my clan name written in old english letters<-- I doubt it'll be that detailed<--
For His Appearence
He'll Have Black Hair
He'll have cornrows<--Medium to long hangtime<--
A nice shape up...
Light Brown toned skin..
Not too buff...a normal sized dude
For His Gunz
Pistol wise he'll have either;Berretta, 45, P98, or D.E.
Machine Gun Wise; MP5, AK, Uzi, Tek 9, or M4
If i have a shotgun, it'll most def be a Spaz combat shotgun
My dude will duel weild, so be ready to die

And ill do the same for the cop side so i can use my character on both sides :D

viZZiOn
9th Jun 2005, 05:44
i read a while back that you cant get as crazy with the cop characters as you can with the thugs, so i'm just gonna make a retarded fat cop with ****ed up teeth and a broken nose

xplicit
9th Jun 2005, 14:23
hahaha...thats funny...
but you know, i think the undercover cops look just as great as the gangstaz...

i'd prolly make a swat guy tho

VideoGameMaster
9th Jun 2005, 18:39
i know yall feelin me on this one.......I JUST WANNA WEAR A SPEEDO WITH A GREEZY MULLET!!!...lol!!!...GET GET ...GET NAKED!!!..lol...j/k....but it would be hella funny to see a fat guy runnin round in a speedo pistol whippin ppl :eek: :o :rolleyes:

viZZiOn
9th Jun 2005, 18:52
yeah i figure im only playin as the po-lice when i have to, so its kinda like the fatguy with the yellow raincoat in frostfire(socom)