PDA

View Full Version : And the crowd goes WIIIIIILLLLLLLLDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ghost420tm9000
26th Feb 2005, 04:59
God damn FkldgfnsjfvnisehgneoifnvkjvERS need ta stock more of thos games in the store when they ship em... the onloy store that i could find that actualy has any have 3,, yea yea yea not 1 not 2 but 3 left and it open tomorrow at 10... i called atleast a dozen places to find it and this store doesn't even hold anything for people. i eve tried bribing the bas$%^& ta hold it for me...... yea i think this game is gonna have some swanped server's,, hope yall are havin fun,, i'll join ya soon!!!!

Ghost

Tragic
26th Feb 2005, 05:26
i'll sell you mine

Ghost420tm9000
26th Feb 2005, 05:52
LMAO funnnnnyy.... thnx anyway

yea I think i'll get it from the store, cuz for anyone to sell the game to someone right now would be stupid, all ya gotta do is return the game or if they don't exept it outa package return it saying it doesn't work... aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdoigmrslkbmoirs jhgoibrsuihpob hnrtjklbd shoulda bought it when i had the chance.......

Ghost420tm9000
26th Feb 2005, 14:33
on second thought, If your serious about selling that game, (mint condition since just went on sale) I'll do it if ya live in new england,, like usa new england.. we can meet up at a coffe shop or someshyt,, lol sounds like a covert operation.... 50 bucks as longs as the disc and case aren't damaged...

thnx
Ghost

..JuGg@L0..
13th Mar 2005, 18:03
wow...lmao...You guys are funny :D