PDA

View Full Version : Clan Matches Need Help

chicagodave
24th Feb 2005, 05:55
without the ability to kick people out of servers or lock a server it will be near impossible to have any kind of clan battle or clan practice of any kind.

i hope something can be done about this. its nice to have all that clan support but it will be worthless if we cant get matches together with other clans.

so i hope something will be done.

by the way the game rocks!!!

note: this is for the ps2 version

Speck
27th Feb 2005, 22:49
I've only rented the game as of right now, but if I see that something like dave mentioned is done and clan matches can become reality then I'll throw down $50 for it. It's still been wonderful so far, but it really would need (just as dave said ) locked servers and/or a kick player option for the host if this game is ever going to see real team competition... which is what I (and others) would like to play it for.

Haus
28th Feb 2005, 00:14
without the ability to kick people out of servers or lock a server it will be near impossible to have any kind of clan battle or clan practice of any kind.

i hope something can be done about this. its nice to have all that clan support but it will be worthless if we cant get matches together with other clans.

so i hope something will be done.

by the way the game rocks!!!

note: this is for the ps2 version

Dave brings up a valid point. I don't really get it because, it's like they wanted us to be able to partcipate in matches and competitions of sorts, but it's not possible with out a lock server/kick player function. Hopefully somehow this can be worked out.