PDA

View Full Version : Murdoch's News Corp may acquire Eidos

MissLara2U
22nd Feb 2005, 15:02
British publisher Eidos Plc may have found a buyer at last, with a number of UK industry sources indicating that Rupert Murdoch's News Corp is set to acquire the firm - even as rival firm SCi overtakes Eidos' market cap on the London Stock Exchange.

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/content_page.php?aid=6959

M.

www.tombraiderchronicles.com
www.tombraiderforums.com

Trinity34
23rd Feb 2005, 00:39
If this deal goes through, is TR7 still coming out in June?

MissLara2U
23rd Feb 2005, 16:35
I don't think Tomb Raider 7 will debut in June whether Eidos finds a buyer or not. I find the whole thing rather mysterious, and since I've speculated before why Eidos still haven't officially announced the game, I won't bore you again.

News Corp would, IMO, be good for Eidos. You may not agree with the political angle some of Murdoch's companies take (i.e. Fox News.. etc) but there's no denying his empire has the financial capability - along with many media outlets to cross-promote - to rejuvenate Eidos.

http://www.newscorp.com/index2.html

Have a look at all those major media companies News Corp own. PR heaven, in Eidos' eyes.

M.

MissLara2U
23rd Feb 2005, 16:42
This looks like happening folks!

Sources at UK publisher Eidos have confirmed that the company is about to be sold to Rupert Murdoch's media empire News Corporation, with the deal expected to be announced within the coming week.

"We're just really glad the News Corp thing is out in the open now," a source at the company told GamesIndustry.biz in the wake of our report yesterday which linked News Corp to the Eidos sale.

"Keep an eye on it over the next week," he continued. "It could happen on Thursday, it could happen on Monday - we're not sure, but there's light at the end of the tunnel now."

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/content_page.php?aid=6981

MissLara2U
23rd Feb 2005, 16:57
I'm willing to bet my tights (if I had any) that Tomb Raider 7 will be announced very soon after Eidos officially announces a sale to News Corp.

I mean, News Corp couldn't ask for better PR than that, right? Brand new acquisition and then more media attention when the biggest video-game franchise of all time is announced attached to the aegis of News Corp.

Nice!

Mike_B
23rd Feb 2005, 16:58
Well a financial injection never hurts neither does extra PR. Can't really see this as a bad thing then. Any idea what things are going to change if any?

MissLara2U
23rd Feb 2005, 17:06
You know, the more I think about this, the more excited I am for Eidos. I mean, this is a perfect marriage. News Corp is a major player in world media. They own broadcasting companies, Europe's biggest cable broadcaster (Sky), numerous magazines, newspapers, yet up until now had little interest in the video-game sector, which is kinda ironic when you think that - as more and more developers plan "movie style" projects, and since Murdoch owns 20th Century Fox - that particular area of the business hadn't been covered.

Can you imagine the potential for promotion on future Eidos titles? LMAO! Up until now, Eidos has continually tied the knot with mags for front page exclusives that mutally benefit both parties. Now Eidos could bag global promotion on a scale never before seen.

It wouldn't surprise me if News Corp continue their spending spree and bag a few more publishers at the same time!

yesrushdt
23rd Feb 2005, 18:11
I'm willing to bet my tights (if I had any) that Tomb Raider 7 will be announced very soon after Eidos officially announces a sale to News Corp.

I'm not getting my hopes up for any news before the GDC or E3. Furthermore, I wouldn't be surprised if they held off the release of TR7 until fall at this rate. Whenever it comes out, I just hope they take their time and release a finished product this time out. :)

Trinity34
24th Feb 2005, 00:01
You know, the more I think about this, the more excited I am for Eidos. I mean, this is a perfect marriage. News Corp is a major player in world media. They own broadcasting companies, Europe's biggest cable broadcaster (Sky), numerous magazines, newspapers, yet up until now had little interest in the video-game sector, which is kinda ironic when you think that - as more and more developers plan "movie style" projects, and since Murdoch owns 20th Century Fox - that particular area of the business hadn't been covered.

Can you imagine the potential for promotion on future Eidos titles? LMAO! Up until now, Eidos has continually tied the knot with mags for front page exclusives that mutally benefit both parties. Now Eidos could bag global promotion on a scale never before seen.

It wouldn't surprise me if News Corp continue their spending spree and bag a few more publishers at the same time!

You keep on saying how this is really good for Eidos but why would someone as big as News Corp want Eidos in the first place? Just for the games? I don't think so. Me thinks that News Corp sees Eidos as their "games-to-movies" franchise. More TR movies on the horizon???? :D Didn't Warner Bros buy a game developer too? Maybe this will be the start of a new trend. :)

maniac44
24th Feb 2005, 00:01
So that explains Eidos' recent stock changes. On the 22nd the stock dropped to $1.03 (the lowest price, ever). On the 23rd, the news about the possible Eidos sale comes out and the stock jumped 24 cents.

susan
24th Feb 2005, 00:43
When I think of the Murdoch group the first thing to come to mind is its ability to find new ways of generating more cash from its products and services. One of impersonal big players who worships the bottom line, and mass markets products for the mass thinking mind.

Nothing wrong with popular products but there's a difference between something cynically developed for mass market appeal - eg, LOTR games, HP games - and games that began as creative inspiration and became popular because they are brilliant.

Obviously you can't keep big business away from a market worth potentially billions, and huge injections of cash are going to help solve technical and resource issues. And like you say, ML2U, they'll be plenty of money to promote and develop the TR brand.

Swings and roundabouts I guess.

suzieq51
24th Feb 2005, 01:48
It will be interesting to see which of the Eidos "heads" will roll?

LARAMANIAC
24th Feb 2005, 16:32
I'll wait and see, but his news puts a shiver up my spine!

MissLara2U
24th Feb 2005, 16:33
Laramaniac. Do you think this is a good thing?

M.

MissLara2U
25th Feb 2005, 12:59
On again! Off again! News Corp is squashing rumours of a buyout bid for Eidos.

Here we go again.

LARAMANIAC
26th Feb 2005, 16:26
Laramaniac. Do you think this is a good thing?

M.

Well, I don't want to be the 'profit' of doom or anything, but I have to totally agree with Susan's sentiments about the Murdoch group. I absolutely refuse to buy newspapers - if I want my news I come online or I watch it on the BBC. Mr Murdoch owns the News of the World & The Sun for gawds sake, doesn't that just speak for itself? I hope its off again!

Trinity34
1st Mar 2005, 00:10
I just saw this...

News Buyout of Eidos Rubbished

News Corp's strongly rumoured buyout of ailing Britsoft publisher Eidos was rubbished by representatives of the media giant today, despite internal voices at the publisher speaking of a sale to Murdoch's boys within weeks. Indeed, British website Eurogamer.net were told by News: "We're not even in talks with them, so we'd be struggling to be about to buy them. It's weird; there's someone internally saying, 'Oh, it's happening next week,' so I'd love to know if that person has bought the stock then watched it go up after leaking the rumour. That's the situation. Eidos may be on the verge of being sold, but not to us."

Officially, the company refused to comment at all, but this doesn't look promising, so quite where the rumour started is a mystery - as is whether Eidos will be sold soon - the firm having repeatedly stated its need for a merger or acquisition in order to flourish as it has so brightly in the past. Of course, what Eidos are after is a way of surviving as a publishing entity with fresh cash in the coffers, though this seems difficult given that a buyout from another publisher would undoubtedly mean the stripping of IPs and studios. More soon, regardless.

By Luke Guttridge, on 27th Feb 2005.
www.ferrago.co.uk

MissLara2U
18th Mar 2005, 09:24
Here we go again...

A note from MarketWatch: Eidos closed the day 8.7 percent higher at 75 cents. A report in the Times of London indicated a $2.5 billion California venture capital firm, Francisco Partners, is considering making a bid for Britain's biggest computer gamemaker, creator of the Lara Croft Tomb Raider titles.

MissLara2U
21st Mar 2005, 11:11
Another day, another buyout rumour...

EIDOS SOARS ON CREST OF BUYOUT NOD
Copyright 2005 www.tombraiderchronicles.com

[ March 21st 2005 ]

Shares in video-game publisher Eidos have climbed 3.00% during morning trade with analysts speculating interest from SCi responsible for the up-turn in market capital. This weekend Bloomberg.com reported SCi Entertainment Group was currently carrying out due diligence and is likely to make a formal offer for Eidos this week. Some analysts are speculating SCi has been unmasked as the mysterious suitor Eidos quoted in the company's recent interim results ending December 2004.

In the statement, the company confirmed "a proposal had been received on 2 March 2005 of a possible cash offer at a price of 53 pence per share, subject to one principal condition. However there can be no assurance that this condition will be satisfied and no certainty that an offer will be made nor as to the terms on which any offer might be made. This disclosure had not been made with the consent of the other party."

Eidos, a company formally valued at over 1.5B during the 90's, has been slowly haemorrhaging during the past five years, culminating in the closure of a historic low of 39p last week. Royal Bank of Scotland recently extended a multi-million pound loan with a two-week redemption stinger. Since announcing its intention of seeking a buyer, Eidos has been adjudicated by a string of suitors vying for a takeover bid, including UBI SOFT, EA, Infogrames and more recently Rupert Murdock's News Corp. A formal offer has yet to be made. Eidos must secure funding within the next 7 days or face risk of being forced to sell off assets to satisfy RBS dept.

Eidos bolsters a arsenal of leading IPs including the phenomenally successful Tomb Raider franchise, now under the charge of acclaimed Soul Reaver creators Crystal Dynamics, the Hitman series, developed by IO Interactive, and Championship Manager, now under the aegis of Beautiful Game Studio. During the past ten years, the London-based publisher has also acquired many of the studios responsible for developing Eidos' leading performing titles, including IO Interactive and original Lara Croft architect Core Design.

M.

Trinity34
21st Mar 2005, 23:12
Anyone think Eidos stock is a good investment right now? :D

DKSM
22nd Mar 2005, 00:01
Ding ding ding! (http://home.businesswire.com/portal/site/google/index.jsp?ndmViewId=news_view&newsId=20050321005958&newsLang=en)

Trinity34
22nd Mar 2005, 01:07
Thanks DKSM!!! Did you see who made the offer?..... Elevation Partners, which means.. BONO IS GOING TO SAVE LARA!!!! :eek: :eek:

Btw, ML2U, you wanted to know what the one condition was? Well you can read it in the article with all its 20 subsections! :D

Trinity34
22nd Mar 2005, 01:24
Just from reading the press release it says that Elevation Partners does not want anyone else to quit their job, which is good because this can be a scary time not knowing if you have a job or not. I hope everyone decides to stay... :) but it did say that the games in development would be delayed... so I guess its not certain when exactly we will see Lara....

MissLara2U
22nd Mar 2005, 09:23
Well.. I'm glad it's finally over, and I'm happy for Eidos too!

M.

MissLara2U
22nd Mar 2005, 10:13
Ya know... you could say the writing was on the wall. :D

http://www.tombraiderchronicles.com/i/go_mul_hdtv_lctr_elevation.jpg
Still from Bono's Elevation music vid

MissLara2U
22nd Mar 2005, 12:15
Here is how Elevation Partners describes itself:

Elevation Partners is a newly formed private equity firm that makes large-scale investments in market-leading media, entertainment, and consumer-related businesses. Elevation’s focus is on intellectual property businesses where it can partner with management to enhance growth and profitability through a combination of strategic capital and operational insight.

The firm is led by an investment team with a unique combination of media and entertainment knowledge and relationships, technology domain knowledge and relationships, investing experience, and operating expertise. Businesses that partner with Elevation expect to transform themselves through the strategic use of technology and licensing, as well as improvements in core marketing, distribution, and operating processes.

The company's web site includes a list of Directors, including U2 frontman Bono.

http://www.elevation.com

MissLara2U
22nd Mar 2005, 13:37
SCI Entertainment Group PLC has launched a rival all share offer for Eidos PLC, valuing the company at about GBP 76.1 mln. As we reported last week, SCi has been carrying out due diligence with analysts speculating a formal offer for Eidos would be made this week. The SCi offer counters one made by HM Holding (Elevation Partners) and values Eidos approx. 5 million higher.

Full article: www.tombraiderchronicles.com/headlines2139.html

M.

MissLara2U
22nd Mar 2005, 14:50
WOW! What a day!

Heavy trading on Eidos' stock has seen the publisher add 24% to its market capital as a bidding war gains momentum. FULL COVERAGE HERE (http://www.tombraiderchronicles.com/headlines2141.html)

Here's my two pennies worth. SCi are reporting an agreement with Eidos' shareholders to accept their bid, although most of us thought the overnight deal with Elevation was done and dusted. I reckon the Eidos brass want to go ahead with the Elevation recommendation (remember, Elevation was formed specifically to acquire Eidos!), and I think John van Kuffeler (CEO of Eidos) will have a tough time persuading ordinary share-holders to weigh in with SCi

If the bid from SCi is accepted, then heads will roll at Eidos, and to be honest it's about time too! Someone at Eidos has to be responsible for the company's current predicament. SCi have already said a management and administrative purge will occur.

Having said that, ordinary share-holders only have around 21 million shares, not enough for a deciding vote.

What an incredible day today has turned out to be!

M.

MissLara2U
22nd Mar 2005, 18:59
NEW RATINGS (http://www.newratings.com/analyst_news/article_742941.html) is reporting that Eidos has accepted an all-cash offer from Elevation Partners.

As yet, nothing official has been released by Eidos pertaining to either offer other than that both are being "considered".

M.

Acceber
22nd Mar 2005, 19:12
http://www.btinternet.com/~drakanraided/LexLuthor.jpg

:D

MissLara2U
22nd Mar 2005, 19:17
Now that would be a Super idea. ;)

MissLara2U
23rd Mar 2005, 18:02
Eidos has just announced it has accepted an offer by Elevation Partners to the tune of 71 million pound. Full release:

http://www.tombraiderchronicles.com/headlines2144.html

M.

Acceber
24th Mar 2005, 08:47
So heads aren't going to roll any more? ;)

Oh good, there's an Apple link in there! Maybe that means when the next TR comes out it won't be an absolute age before being released for Mac. (I know that this sentence is purely speculative and has no relevance to reality whatsoever :rolleyes: ;))

Tough luck, Lex.

MissLara2U
24th Mar 2005, 20:01
SCi Entertainment Group, the firm at the center of an acquisition battle for beleaguered publisher Eidos plc, has fortified its position by scoring a 20% stake in the company. Investment group Schroder has accepted SCi's bid on behalf of 14.99 per cent of Eidos' shareholders. Under the terms of the offer, Schroder will acquire one share of SCi stock in return for every six shares of Eidos stock it currently holds, GamesIndustry.biz is reporting.

http://www.tombraiderchronicles.com/headlines2147.html

Trinity34
25th Mar 2005, 00:42
Who is Schroder?

Grey Mouser
25th Mar 2005, 01:28
If I could legally speak of this, you would all have many, many of my ridiculous opinions to bandy about. Along with some actual information.

Alas, I must bite my tail until all things are settled.

Boy, won't that be fun, though...

Trinity34
25th Mar 2005, 12:37
Do you get free U2 concert tickets now? :D

GoranAgar
31st Mar 2005, 05:59
http://www.btinternet.com/~drakanraided/LexLuthor.jpg
:D Brilliant

Acceber
1st Apr 2005, 13:10
Thanks. :) ;)

MissLara2U
1st Apr 2005, 16:01
Eidos still mulling it over, then.

As shareholders will be aware, since the announcement of the recommended cash offer of 50 pence per Eidos share by Elevation Partners ("Elevation") on 21 March 2005 (the "Elevation Offer"), a further offer for the Company has been announced by SCi Entertainment Group Plc ("SCi") in the form of one new SCi share for every six Eidos shares (the "SCi Offer").

Since the relevant announcements, the Board has undertaken discussions with both parties in relation to their respective offers. These discussions are ongoing as the Board continues to evaluate the merits of the certain value represented by the Elevation cash offer contrasted with the greater, but less certain, current value of the SCi paper offer. The Board intends to await further clarification in relation to each offer and to take account of any further developments before recommending a final course of action which will be communicated to shareholders in due course. In the meantime, shareholders are advised to take no action.

The Directors of Eidos accept responsibility for the information contained in this announcement save that the only responsibility accepted by them in respect of information relating to Elevation and the Elevation Offer, and SCi and the SCi Offer respectively (which has been compiled from public sources) is to ensure that such information has been correctly and fairly reproduced and presented.

Subject as aforesaid, to the best of the knowledge and belief of the Directors of Eidos (who have taken all reasonable care to ensure that such is the case), the information contained in this announcement for which they accept responsibility is in accordance with the facts and does not omit anything likely to affect the import of such information.

M.

www.tombraiderforums.com

MissLara2U
7th Apr 2005, 14:43
Looks like this is finally drawing to a close:

Further to the announcement made on 1 April 2005, the Board of Eidos plc has undertaken further discussions and due diligence with both the Board of SCi Entertainment Group plc in relation to SCi's share offer of one SCi share per six Eidos shares and Elevation Partners, L.P. in relation to Elevation's cash offer of 50 pence per Eidos share.

In the light of the recent movement in the SCi share price, and in the absence of an increased cash offer from Elevation, the Board recognises that whilst there are certain key risks for Eidos shareholders in accepting the SCi Offer (as described more fully below) the current implied value of the SCi Offer of 72.8 pence per Eidos share based on the closing price of SCi shares on 6 April 2005 represents a significant premium to Elevation's Offer.

Taking these factors into consideration, the Board, who has been so advised by UBS Investment Bank, its financial adviser, consider that the terms of the SCi Offer are fair and reasonable. Accordingly, the Board unanimously recommends to Eidos shareholders that they accept the SCi Offer. In providing advice to the Board, UBS has taken into account the commercial assessments of the Board.

M.

johnbegone
7th Apr 2005, 20:00
ml2u, what is known of SCi entertainment? If they are a profit driven organization will this be good for TR in the future? I'm not talking about its continuation but that profit driven business dont make sentimental decisions.

Trinity34
7th Apr 2005, 23:19
So what do you guys think? Will Eidos vote for the money or the power? :D

Spero
8th Apr 2005, 02:05
Eidos should be absorbed by Cuba . . .

Yes, the country. I want to see Communism theme video games advocating socialist values. That is all . . .

I selected Controlled Economy on Alpha Centauri, but it just wasn't the same. What's up with the negatives!? No way in hell I'm going to let News Corp. or The Carlyle Group rise up on Planet!

Grey Mouser
8th Apr 2005, 16:59
Spero...check yourself. As a rule, we do not talk of sex, politics or religion on these forums. Gaming, and gaming opinions on the other paw, are what this place is for. If further explanation is required, email me direct.

dhama
8th Apr 2005, 17:40
Isn't this fun... nothing settled yet from what i've read today in the financial section of todays newspaper.... Whatever happens though i'm sure it'll be good for Eidos; and I wish them well. :cool:

Spero
9th Apr 2005, 03:13
You never played Alpha Centauri? You poor thing . . .

(The level of seriousness on my part was perty' low, you actually thought?)

MissLara2U
18th Apr 2005, 14:10
Still going...

SHARECAST - "Elevation Partners has agreed an extension to post its offer document for Eidos, despite the computer games publisher’s board withdrawing support for the bid. Eidos announced more than a week ago that it was withdrawing support for Elevation’s 50p per share cash offer after shareholder pressure forced it to recommended rival SCi Entertainment’s offer. "

M.

Trinity34
19th Apr 2005, 01:26
How long does Eidos have to decide, until the end of June?

MissLara2U
19th Apr 2005, 14:42
Eidos has today posted further information on the SCi offer on it's official corporate web site:

http://corporate.eidos.co.uk

It basically confirms that the SCi offer, which Eidos has recommended, will expire 10 May 2005 and notes future dates of meetings with ordinary share-holders who will ballot for an acquisition.

M.

www.tombraiderforums.com

Trinity34
19th Apr 2005, 23:05
Thanks for summarizing. That was too much reading for me. :)

MissLara2U
22nd Apr 2005, 16:25
Elevation Partners has withdrawn its bid for publisher Eidos, leaving SCi Entertainment as the lone runner in the acquisition race.

M.

johnbegone
22nd Apr 2005, 20:51
so again, what do we know about SCi entertainment and their business approach? having a hint on what to expect from them would help. thanks to whoever can enlighten us all.

MissLara2U
22nd Apr 2005, 21:11
Apologies, I missed your original question.

SCi Entertainment are considerably smaller than Eidos, and are helmed by a former employee of British Telecom. Their operations have been successful, but they've yet to manage a globally successful franchise like Tomb Raider. Some investors originally feared this lack of experience would be a disadvantage if SCi succeeded with its acquisition of Eidos. Having said that, Eidos are now recommending ordinary shareholders support the SCi bid.

For more info on SCi Entertainment Group, visit the company's official web site HERE (http://www.sci.co.uk/corporate/) and be sure to peruse their WHO WE ARE (http://www.sci.co.uk/corporate/who_we_are/default.aspx) statement.

M.

Trinity34
23rd Apr 2005, 02:23
I read that one of the video games they have created id Italian Job. I know that this is a Paramount Picture movie. Cool now Eidos will have another tie with Paramount.... bring on the movies!! :D :D

suzieq51
23rd Apr 2005, 10:15
.... Having said that, Eidos are now recommending ordinary shareholders support the SCi bid.

Mmmmm curiouser and curiouser .... ??? This is starting to turn into a bit of a soap opera. Sorry to be so cynical. :cool:

MissLara2U
11th May 2005, 10:13
Eidos has just responded to SCi Entertainment's all-share offer. The full press release can be read HERE (http://www.tombraiderchronicles.com/headlines2226.html) but for those just perusing the forums, here is the bottom line (no pun intended) from an article we published prior to Eidos' announcement.

SCi Entertainment Group, the British video-publisher locked in acquisition talks with rival Eidos plc, has announced it now has valid acceptances from 77.5pc of Eidos shareholders, according to AFX Financial News. If confirmed, this would rule out the likelihood of Elevation Partners being invited back to the bargaining table following a difficult market trading period for SCi.

On May 13, SCi Entertainment Group will vote on acquiring their British rival. What has become a one-horse race finally looks like ending soon.

Finally.

johnbegone
11th May 2005, 19:35
thanks for the update, have been wondering.

MissLara2U
13th May 2005, 13:28
SCi Entertainment Group's shareholders have just approved the company's offer for Eidos plc. A further meeting will take place on May 17, but today's announcement all but seals Eidos' fate. Eidos - as we know it - will be assimilated into SCi Entertainment Group.

M.

www.tombraiderforums.com

johnbegone
13th May 2005, 20:17
thanks for the info and now begins the fretful season where we wonder what if anything will happen to the forum? it may change, hope they have good intentions.

Trinity34
14th May 2005, 00:26
So they chose money over power? Go figure... :p

MissLara2U
18th May 2005, 16:45
Goodness me. This just in:

Further to the announcement by SCi Entertainment Group PLC ("SCi") on 16 May 2005 that the Offer for Eidos plc had become wholly unconditional in all respects, the Company today announces that the entire Board of Eidos plc has resigned from office with effect from 17 May 2005. The directors concerned are:

David Adams
Stuart Cruickshank
Jonathan Kemp
John van Kuffeler
Ian Livingstone
Michael McGarvey
Victor Steel
Allen Thomas

More information to follow.

M.

MissLara2U
18th May 2005, 17:01
Well, we knew this was on the cards right from the beginning, but I can't help feeling a little sad for Mike McGarvey and Ian Livingstone, and I wish the Board all the best for the future.

FULL PRESS RELEASE (http://www.tombraiderchronicles.com/headlines2244.html)

M.

johnbegone
18th May 2005, 18:11
looks like things are startin to shake. no surprises yet.

Mike_B
19th May 2005, 05:43
beginning, but I can't help feeling a little sad for Mike McGarvey and Ian Livingstone, and I wish the Board all the best for the future.

Me too, now they're under complete new management and have to wait and see how that turns out..

GoranAgar
19th May 2005, 16:29
And they have one of those f consulting companies telling them how they can do everything better and cheaper. And that usually means: "Get rid of the people that acually do the work" and when they follow the smart advice of the f consulting company and the consulting company is gone it turns out it is not better and most of the times not cheaper. I see that in our company right now. Makes me quite angry.

maniac44
23rd May 2005, 15:35
I actually think it's a real good idea they got rid of the "old board". Thanks to these guys, Eidos's stock went from about $22 a share to less than $1 a share. Which means they weren't doing a very good job. It remains to be seen what will happen with the new guys, but it can't be any worse than what was going on before.

(just my two cents)

bene
28th May 2005, 01:57
maniac,
just your two cents and your shares???? :eek:

bene
28th May 2005, 15:24
(sigh)

Just a thought here:

The engine for AOD has to be in the Eidos computers, somewhere.
One would think, as a parting shot (LOL), that one of the old employees would release it on the net.
Someone here has said the 'fix' for those controls would be fairly easy.
Now, that would be fun - to have our builders making AOD levels.

oops
Forgot to say
I'm not advocating this. Just.....dreaming ;)

maniac44
28th May 2005, 16:49
maniac,
just your two cents and your shares???? :eek:

LOL :D

Yes, my shares are worth about 2 cents now. :(

As for the AoD files. They're on CORE's computers, not Eidos's. Maybe someone over at CORE will get loose fingers. :rolleyes:

MissLara2U
1st Jun 2005, 15:46
Little bit of info from SCi a moment ago:

"Further to the announcement by Eidos plc on 18 May 2005 regarding the appointment of new directors, the Company today confirms the following: "In addition to directorships of Eidos plc, the names of all publicly quoted companies of which they are currently directors or have been directors at any time in the five years prior to the date of this document are as follows: Jane Cavanagh SCi Entertainment Group plc, Bill Ennis SCi Entertainment Group plc, Rob Murphy SCi Entertainment Group plc. "

FULL PRESS RELEASE (http://www.tombraiderchronicles.com/headlines2254.html)

M.

suzieq51
2nd Jun 2005, 00:55
Hmmmm very interesting. Tks for the info MissLara2U.

CatSuit&Ponytail
4th Jun 2005, 06:29
My head is spinning. :rolleyes: