PDA

View Full Version : Hey Eidos, can we get some answers?

Bubble_Machine
17th Feb 2005, 16:07
I was hoping we could get some feedback/hints to what the game is like. Such as are you taking our suggestions into consideration? The main thing I would like to know is whether it is round based play in multiplayer or respawn. Thanks (hopefully).

Clumsyorchid
17th Feb 2005, 17:29
I've been gathering info from the suggestion thread and adding it to our database. These items then go straight to the dev team- so don't worry, your ideas will be heard! :D

Bubble_Machine
17th Feb 2005, 17:46
Sounds good to me, I just wanted some confirmation. So any insight on the round-based play?

Clumsyorchid
17th Feb 2005, 18:23
They don't let me comment on features, my hands are tied in this area- sorry :(. When new info pops up, you can be sure it will be posted here.

Bubble_Machine
17th Feb 2005, 19:00
Oh well, it was worth a try. At least tell them to update the website with some more stuff for us. It has been awhile.

MonstaKody06
24th Feb 2005, 04:11
When I played it at E3 it was pretty much just sick combat as good and fun while being realistic as any FPS game, but it was the maps that made it stand out for me. I enjoyed battling in areas that you see in everyday life. Alas, I couldn't play very long. Short but sweet. I can't wait for this game.