PDA

View Full Version : Snowblind Background Material

imported_mike_g
9th Feb 2005, 21:34
http://www.projectsnowblind.com/HFOR.jpg
http://www.projectsnowblind.com/article.html

These are just some backstory goodies that we've made available for you all.
Enjoy!

imported_mike_g
9th Feb 2005, 21:58
We had a slight browser compatibility issue in the linked article above. It's been dealt with. Sorry about that! :-)

Random
10th Feb 2005, 01:13
Thanks Mike, interesting stuff.

imported_mike_g
10th Feb 2005, 01:35
Glad you like

BrainPrawn
10th Feb 2005, 15:10
I love backstory stuff like that. Much better than the usual; "Well you are here and you are trying to stop those people over there because... well they are just plain bad."

imported_mike_g
10th Feb 2005, 16:54
I love backstory stuff like that. Much better than the usual; "Well you are here and you are trying to stop those people over there because... well they are just plain bad."

Be sure to tell your friends! :)

Mike_B
11th Feb 2005, 10:56
Nice thanks for sharing! You clearly see that some effort went into this :)

Phragbox
13th Feb 2005, 13:41
Looking good indeed.

Any chance you´ll release more fansite stuff now the games about to hit the shelves. ?

Which leads me to the next question.....
I really need some more pc specific info if this is gonna get some pc recognition - if thats not the case, please state so also :)

Phragbox
16th Feb 2005, 15:44
Well thats about answers my questions.... :rolleyes:

imported_mike_g
16th Feb 2005, 16:01
Hi Guys,
Sorry to be away from the forums for so long, but I've been down with flu, and it is giving me a pasting I'm afraid, so pardon any typos. Anyway, The deve interview Q & A where the questions you all submitted will get answered will be up tomorrow, though it could be late tomorrow. As for PC related questions, I can't see too well through my cough med-addled haze, but I think clumsyorchid has been doing a lot to answer them, so thanks Clumsy.

Anyway, rest assured when I am back on my feet we will have lots of news about the different versions of the game, fansites, some primers on tactics and weapons from some of our PSB veterans, and our official tournament program! Thanks for bearing with me.

BrainPrawn
16th Feb 2005, 16:50
No problem at all. Hope ya feel better.

Take a shot of Tussin for me. :D

Phragbox
16th Feb 2005, 23:02
Get well :p