PDA

View Full Version : Demo?

{RaBiD}bigcw
9th Feb 2005, 19:31
Is there a Demo out in any mags, or coming out in any mags?

Bloody_Eagle
12th Feb 2005, 04:41
Not sure... I hope so :D

[JOT$] KillerCanadian
15th Feb 2005, 05:33
Hey bigcw,

I haven't found one yet but many of my clan members are also interested in a demo. I suspect the game will be released before we find a demo. I am suggesting to my clan members that they rent it first and try it out! I'm just gonna buy it! Looks too sweet!

BrainPrawn
15th Feb 2005, 15:11
A demo would be nice, but I don't expect one to come out for a while if ever.

Rent? Oh, console stuff. Nevermind.

arche[T]ype
15th Feb 2005, 20:00
I love you BranPawn.

*RABiD* JesusFreak
15th Feb 2005, 20:03
I'll definately rent it too the day it comes out. Expect RABiD to be there on day one!

{RaBiD}bigcw
15th Feb 2005, 20:30
I'll rent, but only cuz I won't have a spare 50 until a week after launch. I expect some late fees, but what do I care.

I'm rich bi-atch

DiesFrequently
18th Feb 2005, 01:18
lol chappelle show...im gunna wait acouple days till theres a review or atleast a rank. then if it gets 8 or more im gettn it,if not im rentn.

teh roxxors
21st Feb 2005, 14:00
It is a point of concern that no demo precedes the game.

Just don't rush out to buy before playing a demo or reading plenty of credible reviews -- that is, reviews not purchased by advertising dollars.

This could just be another Deus Ex: Invisible War.

In fact, the demo of that game showed everyone how bad the retail product would be, so many folks were able to avoid it. Maybe Eidos has demo-phobia now?

Just don't rush out and buy it on faith alone. Personally, I want to know how much it has to do with Deus Ex before I pay a single dime.

Barn Burner
24th Feb 2005, 03:11
It is a point of concern that no demo precedes the game.

Just don't rush out to buy before playing a demo or reading plenty of credible reviews -- that is, reviews not purchased by advertising dollars.

This could just be another Deus Ex: Invisible War.

In fact, the demo of that game showed everyone how bad the retail product would be, so many folks were able to avoid it. Maybe Eidos has demo-phobia now?

Just don't rush out and buy it on faith alone. Personally, I want to know how much it has to do with Deus Ex before I pay a single dime.

I will not go near a game intill three rules are meet. Rule one, demo; Rule two reviews; and Rule three enough time has elapsed that the first (and probably the only) patch is out. But the demo is the most important item and if there is no demo I will not risk buying the game.

imported_mike_g
24th Feb 2005, 04:28
KillerCanadian']Hey bigcw,

I haven't found one yet but many of my clan members are also interested in a demo. I suspect the game will be released before we find a demo. I am suggesting to my clan members that they rent it first and try it out! I'm just gonna buy it! Looks too sweet!

Hi Killer,
Which one are you on the stat board? Sin, Solo, or Slick? I see three with that clan tag aboard. Just curious. :-)

*RABiD* JesusFreak
24th Feb 2005, 20:08
Killer Canadian is none of the above mentioned. The other three are all members of JOT$. He may not have the game yet.