PDA

View Full Version : Wish List anybody?

member_10323743
4th Jul 2012, 17:27
Who would you like to see as a playable character and what songs would you like to hear?

I'd love to see Serah from XIII-2, Ramza from the original FF Tactics for starters. Maybe even some of the more different characters (Oglop Cid anybody? haha)
As for songs: Real Emotion from X-2 and Crazy Chocobo from XIII-2 would just be such a blast!

There's so much more I want but I'll let you guys go on for a bit before I throw in some more :P.

seaking177
4th Jul 2012, 17:35
i have yet to unlock everyone, so i will hold that until i do unlock everyone. but for songs. i want all the music from FF1 - 7, even if it means i have to pay 0.99$ for each of them. i just love the music from the early ones.

member_10323743
4th Jul 2012, 17:40
i have yet to unlock everyone, so i will hold that until i do unlock everyone. but for songs. i want all the music from FF1 - 7, even if it means i have to pay 0.99$ for each of them. i just love the music from the early ones.

To be honest, I have I, II and IV for PSP but haven't gotten the proper chance to play them much... I've been playing V thanks to PS Plus and am definitely loving the music but I'll wait till I hear more from it to see which ones I want most from that game.

Ice
5th Jul 2012, 02:39
One track I REALLY want to see as DLC at some point is Fisherman's Horizon from FF8. It's just so relaxing.

Squall-Nathan
5th Jul 2012, 11:08
Liberi Fatali from VIII and Golden Saucer from VII.

Summoner
5th Jul 2012, 18:33
I wanna see Nanaki (FFVII) and Kimahri (FFX)

As for songs, I really want to see Colliding Worlds (FFXIII-2) and Lablanc's Theme (FFX-2) lol

Ice
6th Jul 2012, 03:42
Ah, thought of another one. Fight On, the boss music from FF7. Would be perfect for a BMS.

Edit: Ah nevermind, apparently it already is DLC in Japan.

member_10323743
6th Jul 2012, 09:36
Ah, thought of another one. Fight On, the boss music from FF7. Would be perfect for a BMS.

Edit: Ah nevermind, apparently it already is DLC in Japan.

Well that's a good thing that means there's a good possibility of us seeing it in NA right? Would definitely be awesome.
One BMS that I would really love to see is the first battle theme for XIII, it's so intense with the violin part.

Summoner
6th Jul 2012, 09:43
Isn't that called "Blinded By Light"? If so it's already in the game you just have to unlock it.

member_10323743
6th Jul 2012, 09:49
Isn't that called "Blinded By Light"? If so it's already in the game you just have to unlock it.

Yes that is the one! I couldn't remember what it was called so I wasn't sure if it was there or not. Thanks! Apparently I've been too busy collecting Dark Notes haha

Summoner
6th Jul 2012, 09:51
At least you get Rhythmia in the Chaos Shrine. ^^

Chandlia
6th Jul 2012, 10:02
Nanaki would be a neat looking sprite, for sure!

Wutai (VII), You're Not Alone (IX), Fithos Lusec Winosec (XIII), and Hymn of the Fayth (X)(such a key part of the story) would all be fun songs to play.

Does anyone know of a link/masterlist of all the DLC that is already out in Japan, by any chance?

Summoner
6th Jul 2012, 11:59
I would only say that they should do updates and stuff for the bought DLC music so it's in the music player and that they should use the music you bought in the Chaos Shrine Dark Notes.

Squall-Nathan
6th Jul 2012, 13:05
I would only say that they should do updates and stuff for the bought DLC music so it's in the music player and that they should use the music you bought in the Chaos Shrine Dark Notes.

I figured out the reason they can't put dlc in dark notes is because you share the dark notes via streetpass and what happens when a person gets your dark note who hasn't purchased the dlc?

Another reason is that the "Mv." value in the darknote has each digit corresponding to a specific song and is 2 digits long. 0-9. To add in more songs they would have to put it in 3 digits which would mean a 3rd song per darknote. all in all it just wouldn't work out.

Summoner
6th Jul 2012, 21:54
Well they could make it so that people who have only purchased certain songs can only obtain certain dark notes, if they got one where they didnt buy it then it would say please buy "song" off of the DLC tab on your game browser. Or something, I'm just saying, get more from your buck. lol

member_10323743
6th Jul 2012, 22:34
Well they could make it so that people who have only purchased certain songs can only obtain certain dark notes, if they got one where they didnt buy it then it would say please buy "song" off of the DLC tab on your game browser. Or something, I'm just saying, get more from your buck. lol

Would've been cool but it would probably be too much work to incorporate that now that it's already been said and done. I'm sure SE has more than enough on their plates right now to put together a patch like that haha. It would be cool if DLC could be added for some series' though.

dissidia, tactics, chrystal chronicles (not that I've played the games myself but I'd play the series anyways... and I'm sure others would appreciate it)

iambasho777
6th Jul 2012, 22:37
I wish they give us one more character for free and release any DLC characters in sets of 5 so that we don't have holes in the character selection roster like there currently are :(

seaking177
6th Jul 2012, 22:53
I wish they give us one more character for free and release any DLC characters in sets of 5 so that we don't have holes in the character selection roster like there currently are :(

THIS 100%. i wish i could have 4 people from FF7 that are all males, would boost a hell of a lot with grinding.

member_10323743
6th Jul 2012, 22:56

They could make buttloads on character DLC... I would pay buttloads for character DLC lol. Packs would definitely be the best way to do it for sure, and not only heroes! Villains and even certain side characters... Special non-FF appearances? (Chrono *cough*)

iambasho777
6th Jul 2012, 23:12
If they did introduce more villians (Sephy is the only one we have), Feral Chaos needs to be on the list. He was so bad***, and they could give him skills to make the game even more challenging like they did in Duodecim (permanent poison would be a fun test of one's perfect chaining skills, for example).

Summoner
7th Jul 2012, 10:40
Well what if they did like maybe 10 characters for $5? And then just keep adding characters that aren't already in the game? I think that would be neat.

Chuuku_boom
10th Jul 2012, 06:45
Mainly I'd like to see some FFXIV music in there... no characters(Cause we have almost no character to really identify with.)

I really liked "Answers", a totally XIV snubbing.

Summoner
10th Jul 2012, 06:50
I dunno, they could use the Miqote girl if you start out in Limsa, the Lalafell and Human girl in Gridania, or the silver tongued Human in Ul'dah. /shrugs ^^

Chuuku_boom
10th Jul 2012, 07:01
I guess maybe they are waiting until the FFXIV gets good until they risk releasing the music into the Theatrhythm. Hell, I'd even pay $10 dollars for a quit-your-whining set of songs.

Summoner
10th Jul 2012, 07:13
The music in FFXIV is really good I'm hoping they'll add it in the game.

Chuuku_boom
10th Jul 2012, 07:21
I saw in an earlier post that they were giving it a "wait and see" approach. Lets just hope when they add music from FFXIV 2.0, they don't forget the music that may have been lost in FFXIV 1.0.

Summoner
10th Jul 2012, 07:45
Didn't think they would scrap the music in general.

member_10822883
10th Jul 2012, 14:54
I'd really love Chocobos of Cocoon DLC, along with The Boundless Ocean and Unknown Lands. And if possible, the other movements from Dancing Mad.

Squall-Nathan
10th Jul 2012, 15:08
I'd like it if they caught us up with the DLC completely. I want Otherworld which was released in the 8th or 9th set of DLC and Force Your Way. As it is now, we may have to wait 2 months until they are released here.

Summoner
10th Jul 2012, 18:56
Why 2 months?

iambasho777
10th Jul 2012, 19:09
Well, if they only release 4 a week then it'll be about 7 weeks until we get the 8th set.

Summoner
10th Jul 2012, 19:13
Hm, I wish they'd let us know when the next DLC set will come out.

Blaven
10th Jul 2012, 19:21
Half the cast of Final Fantasy Tactics. http://na.square-enix.com/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-tongue-out.gif

As for music "Hymn of the Fayth", and maybe throw something in from a non-FF game just to add in a little twist.

Summoner
10th Jul 2012, 20:11
I don't really want anything non-FF in this game lol

Chobi
11th Jul 2012, 02:21
As DLC characters. I'd like to see Rikku (Final Fantasy X) Auron (Final Fantasy X) Lulu (Final Fantasy X)

As DLC songs. I'd like to see Otherworld (Final Fantasy X) Assault (Final Fantasy X) and maybe Ject's Theme.

Summoner
11th Jul 2012, 06:44
I really wanna see Edgar Figaro (FFVI) Nanaki (FFVII) Rinoa Heartilly (FFVIII) Garnet Til Alexandros XVII/Dagger (FFIX) Kimahri Ronso (FFX) Balthier (FFXII) Hope Estheim (FFXIII)

Squall-Nathan
11th Jul 2012, 10:27
I really wanna see Edgar Figaro (FFVI) Nanaki (FFVII) Rinoa Heartilly (FFVIII) Garnet Til Alexandros XVII/Dagger (FFIX) Kimahri Ronso (FFX) Balthier (FFXII) Hope Estheim (FFXIII)

Lol Chibi graphics Kimarhi. I'd pay to see that.

Summoner
11th Jul 2012, 22:00
I think it would be humorous.

Squall-Nathan
12th Jul 2012, 10:14
Another song for my wishlist: Golden Saucer FFVII

Summoner
12th Jul 2012, 12:07
That would make me think it would be a FMS or EMS.

reidosmash
12th Jul 2012, 15:55
I'd like to see Auron, Red XIII and Tifa, I haven't unlocked everything, so I don't know if these ones are in there.

And for songs, maybe the Characters themes. /tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-laughing.gif

Summoner
12th Jul 2012, 16:12
They aren't in the game. Hopefully they'll have more characters you can get with future DLC.

member_10822883
15th Jul 2012, 16:42
It'd be nice if we got the other Dissidia characters that aren't in the game already. Even some of the villains. Speaking of which - it'd be fun for them to add new monsters and trading cards eventually too.

I also just remembered Forbidden Land Eureka - I'd love DLC of that.

WhitePrism
28th Jul 2012, 15:01
www.youtube.com/watch?v=JL-hDLsMogU (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JL-hDLsMogU)

I wish they had this song as a download in Theatrhythm....

What would you guys like to see?

member_10822883
28th Jul 2012, 15:46
Forbidden Land Eureka is still my top request.

reidosmash
29th Jul 2012, 16:18
I know there is no chance of a song from a spin-off FF title to become a DLC, but I'd like to see songs from Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers. http://na.square-enix.com/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-smile.gif

Calamaistr
20th Mar 2016, 16:14
I doubt anyone ever reads this subforums since an old post of mine from a year and ahalf ago was stil somewhere at the top..
But i think its a shame cosmo canyon isnt in the game, nor redXIII...
Oh and cait sith wouldve been nice too..

AND FREAKING QUISTIS >8(

;'(