PDA

View Full Version : Should there be access to Melee weapons or actions?

GShorty
8th Feb 2005, 21:52
Should there be access to Melee weapons or actions?

ShyTown
16th Feb 2005, 15:25
Ya, but I doubt it.

Prowler
16th Feb 2005, 19:14
ya like Shytown said but I dout it.

Clumsyorchid
16th Feb 2005, 19:25
I don't really understand this post. Are you asking if Melee weapons and/or actions should be available in game? More info would be great :D

IKSRTFO
17th Feb 2005, 22:04
There are melee weapons in the game, in one of the screenshots in the main site the guy in the Blue Jersey in about to base a dudes face in with a baseball bat.

Braided Thug
5th Mar 2005, 01:18
Yeahhhh Ya *beep*in Strait Base ball bats Knives T stars ....and yes there usable as a weapon.......i just havent found away yet

Shugart BHD
9th Mar 2005, 03:46
In single player yes, online no. If you can pick up ammo and weapons off of bodies and maybe unlimited ammo for your weakest gun equipped then there shouldn't be a need for melee.

BEER
9th Mar 2005, 08:25
i've had a at least a thousands times where i ran up behind a camper or sniper and lined up a single pistol shot to the back of the head wishing all the time that i could use the knife attack option like in single player. melee weapons would be a hilarious addition to a game like this.

snky_pete
9th Mar 2005, 15:19
I would love to see melee weapons done right in a game. I don't know how many times I have snuck behind someone and wish I could smack them instead of shooting them. I hope melee weapons will be included. Baseball bats, lead pipes, knives, and even chain saws for the thugs. Have batons, tazers, and those metal extendable sticks for the cops. Also if you have a firearm equipped it would be nice to pistol whip, or gun butt someone. They need to do major damage as well.

RedrumType
9th Mar 2005, 19:56
I think including a action mode on the online part would be fun. I mean if i am right behind someone i would love to gun butt them right in da back of the head or something. :D BUt as far as melee weapons who is going to try and go around and kill someone with a knife or hammer that puts you at a disadvantage. Maybe if you can switch back & forth between the meleee and the guns.

Shugart BHD
11th Mar 2005, 03:10
Maybe just have a melee option come up if you sneak up on someone from behind? And on their screen it would show a little video of you running up from behind and beating them from behind?

Braided Thug
12th Mar 2005, 02:43
I think We could actully learn something and improve on something from Socom right here....As we all know there were 2 buttens you could press that would select 2 guns 1.Your primary gun 2.Your secondary gun How to improve v.v Make sure that after every game if you change the controlls the Quick weapon select or any thing even scores it should save to the memory card