PDA

View Full Version : Best console game ever?

MonstaKody06
1st Feb 2005, 04:47
Tell me your favorite console game ever. I'm gonna go with what looks to be the majority and say Counterstrike:Condition Zero though the first Mummy game was might good. Ok tell me what you think.

SwamiG8R
8th Feb 2005, 22:39
Socom2..................

IKSRTFO
18th Feb 2005, 03:39
The only game that i actually had fun playing for a long time and beating:

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

Enako
18th Feb 2005, 15:00
cant decide between Metal gear solid and Final fantasy 7 :confused:

True Gangster
24th Feb 2005, 02:15
socom2 online and Grand Theft Auto San Andreas and 25 to Life

Braided Thug
4th Mar 2005, 01:55
Yo know GTA 3 was the most original game in awhile.But It was such a popular game that after playing all the wannabes GTA san adreas was like....milking the cow for dust it was just out it wasnt fun no more....with GTA3 i kept playing the "free roam" Mode for awhile Putting in the riot code for people to have rocket launchers in the street and shotguns THATS where they messed up on VC the roit cheat wasnt as fun and San adreas was a rip off to me even the first day that i had it wasnt fun but like a gamer i have to go through every Redundant(Repeating)Mission i mean i know theres only so much you can do....Bang bang pick up guy Shoot him.And the worse thing about the GTA san adreas was like....The PS2 couldnt handle it....i mean go down the highway at high speed and you will hit a invisable wall.Thats why i think that GTA3is my fav game >_> sorry about typing all of that >_>

BEER
8th Mar 2005, 03:51
my favorite console game ever was a firing range, you need a peripharal(a .45acp), you need a cartridge(the magazine for the .45asp), you need a game(putting holes in the target), you need an ending(when you can put every shot in the same hole), man i love that game!!!!! and it gets me off my couch and outdoors for a few hours every weekend.

M4A1 Gangsta
12th Mar 2005, 08:54
Socom 2, Alway's. Unless this game is better.....

(might be)

Lot Krotan
13th Mar 2005, 01:02
Hard to pick between Driv3r and Deus Ex: Invisible war for Xbox.

M4A1 Gangsta
13th Mar 2005, 02:07
Driver, Are you serious?

Lot Krotan
13th Mar 2005, 02:15
Not Driver, Driv3r.

Michael Bolton
13th Mar 2005, 03:36
socom 2 for sure

gta3 was great as well

msam
13th Mar 2005, 06:21
BFM is also one of the best games ever.

Lichor
28th May 2006, 18:15
God of War.

lee25
8th Aug 2006, 02:02
winne the poohs adventure with piglet LMAO:lol: :lol: :lmao: :lmao:

grand theft atuo san andreas had 2 much love seens (ga.y)

G.G.
9th Aug 2006, 06:06
GRAND THEFT AUTO 3... the game that changed the 3D games market. after that game came out, gamers raised the bar on what they would buy, because they started to see the real potential of this generation of consoles.

the 3 things the GTA series is really missing is: it needs to give you more interactivity with objects like CHAIRS (you can run like a marathon runner but you can't even sit down or lay in the apartment for a sec), better character controls, character customization and of course PC and console multiplayer with (at least) Tony Hawk level character customization.

Viper101
9th Aug 2006, 07:06
Gta3 was iight untill VC came i didint buy it cause i knew it would be crap. i bought GTA:SA tho cause i seen the "Awesome" Pics of the game. so its a black guy. Blah Blah the best game i played is Hitman Bloodmoney. CANT DECLINE DAT NOW!!!

lee25
9th Aug 2006, 16:27
thats got great graphics

G.G.
9th Aug 2006, 23:06
the best game i played is Hitman Bloodmoney. CANT DECLINE DAT NOW!!!

i never seen the gameplay and the box made it look borin as h.e. double-hockey-sticks

guess imma have to rent it now :cool:

Cubamix
14th Aug 2006, 04:06
the best game evr that i ill always love is counter strike the 2nd 1 i love that game i think ill give it 10/10 is soo good for the computer:) :) :) :) :D :D :D

mcBLAZA06
14th Aug 2006, 18:16
screw the new games, go with the classics, super mario bros..

G.G.
16th Aug 2006, 03:32
i guess it's all subject to opinion...my cousin is still all about the console games too, matter of fact he only owns a NES and a Sega Genesis. he hates 3D. NOT ME

growin up i always knew what company put out what games and the characters names even, Billy & Jimmy from Double Dragon, Ryu Hayabusa from Ninja Gaiden...i even bought used games from FUNCO when they only had 2 stores, and re-sold em in my neighborhood. I got issue #1 of Gamepro when it came out, and I still got some of those old mags and black n white stapled zines that became big and glossy now...ToeJam and Earl was game of the year in one i think...

but sorry, after years of 3D gaming...i'm always lookin for more options, customization, better graphics and sound. they got me hooked like Tyrone the crackhead

Nu-Tang_Souja
16th Aug 2006, 17:55
2 5 t l