PDA

View Full Version : Game Save Destroyed..

Corzama
29th Jan 2005, 20:40
I've searched everywhere for a tool or something to assist in giving me unlimited ammo and the likes.. I searched every FAQ I could think of and found nothing for Theif: DS.

My main reason for even wanting this is because I went to save my game and it crashed during the save.. I don't feel like going through everything all over again >.> idc what anyone has to say but after spending days on end getting to the haunted house place and losing EVERYTHING I'm pretty ticked off >=/

I just want to get back to where I was as fast as possible. So if anyone knows what I can use to accomplish a level jump that far or a tool to assist in infinite life and etc please let me know as soon as possible.. I don't want to do everything all over again normally..

Whatz His Name
1st Feb 2005, 17:46
I don't know how to do the level jump but the bow upgrade will help you out greatly. Get that and it shouldn't take you too long to get back where you were.

Ian Flaer
1st Feb 2005, 18:45
what bow upgrade? anyway if you search around you will find save game files for download here and there. I've seen them, just can't remember where. If i see it again I'll post it here.

FOUND IT: TheBlackman posted it in another thread. here it is:
http://www.somewhattwisted.com/thief-3-savegames.htm

Corzama
5th Feb 2005, 22:29
What bow upgrade?? I'm still looking for a trainer program to make my stuff infinite or w/e. Also.. if there was a way to make the life bar not drop that'd be nice too.

Quillan
6th Feb 2005, 01:21
I don't think there is one. Just download a save game from the spot where you were, install that in the appropriate folder, and proceed from there.

theBlackman
6th Feb 2005, 02:35
What bow upgrade?? I'm still looking for a trainer program to make my stuff infinite or w/e. Also.. if there was a way to make the life bar not drop that'd be nice too.

With cheats for infinite life and equipment, why even play the game. Just read all the spoilers and consider yourself done with the game.

The whole point is to learn to use what you have, not get caught and outwit the game and the guards.

So instead of going to a movie and EXPERIENCING it yourself, let your friends tell you how it ended, and the next book you pick up read the last chapter, and you won't need to apply yourself to any real activity.

kelticpete
2nd Jul 2007, 04:27
why play a game with cheats?

because they enjoy it.

why not do it?

is it a sin? is it immoral?

one could argue that cheat codes make people lazy.

but one could also argue that a smart man figures out the "cheat codes" of life and uses them MERCILESSLY.