PDA

View Full Version : Angalina

Crone
28th Jan 2005, 18:16
Guys? I don't mean to go off the subject of Lara but i am talking in Lara terms. Its Angalina Jolie. i heard that she is the one who split Anderson up. Is this true? ;)

dhama
28th Jan 2005, 21:55
This is the kind of topic I really detest most. Whatever Angelina Jolie does is her business and not ours. If you like listening to the media so much, make your own assumptions and keep them to yourself please.

Crone
28th Jan 2005, 22:15
Sorry. Didn't mean to go off subject. But will not admit defeat.

Solange
28th Jan 2005, 22:30
Crone, it is not that it is "off subject", this "Community Chat" is for subjects that are not TR related, like what your cat had for lunch etc! :)

It is that it is about a person who is not present, and can't defend herself against gossip and rumours.

dhama
28th Jan 2005, 22:54
................. But will not admit defeat.

No quite..... only the strong would admit that. ;)

TombRaiderChik
28th Jan 2005, 23:05
oi that question bugs me too. brad pitt and jennifer aniston said that they broke up becuase they were both going in seperate direction - she wanted to get her acting career going and he wanted to settle down. they said noooooo third party was involved [angelina] they said this to people mag and its not some of that gossip bs in every other magazine.

im sure ms aniston got jealous of them working together but what woman wouldnt? angelinas gorgeous!

but as dhama said its their buisness not ours. we just all want it to be :p

im sure she was not the main reason for their break up.

LARAMANIAC
29th Jan 2005, 16:21
As there is not a chance in hell of either Mr or Mrs Pitt, or indeed Ms Jolie showing up here, I doubt we will ever really know the truth. Nor should we, it is their business and their's alone. :cool:

dhama
29th Jan 2005, 18:59
Angelina has been known to peruse this forum, she lives here with me... :cool:

willard3
29th Jan 2005, 19:05
90% of Hollywood actors are the same regarding marriage. They make sure that they date famous people and get tons of media attention, possibly get engaged, and then break up as the media hype reaches a peak.
If they do get married, they'll probably do a Britney Spears and get divorced a month later.
There are very few actors/actresses who actually stay married, and even less who have only had one spouse.
Disgusting.

[end rant]

DaveJ
29th Jan 2005, 19:29
Stop to think - maybe its the media attention that splits them up.

You trying living your private life under a microscope and see how long you hold out.

For instance - you hear a stranger saying that your boy/girlfriend is seeing someone else.
True or not - it would hurt and raise doubts.

Imagine that times 1,000 on the cover of every national paper in the world.

As people in the public eye live very different lives to the rest of us -as much as they may try - don't judge them based on your own ideals of normality.

They simply don't apply.

Sophia Leigh
30th Jan 2005, 23:33
Its probably a little bit of both, some do it for the publicity ie Britney Spears and others are like what DaveJ said. Anyhow, its not any of our business why the Pitts broke up and whether or not the lovely Angelina had anything to do with it lets just hope they move on happily.

Trinity34
1st Feb 2005, 01:08
Crone, it is not that it is "off subject", this "Community Chat" is for subjects that are not TR related, like what your cat had for lunch etc! :)

So do you think the news I post about Angelina Jolie should be posted here? I specifically asked if I could and John said I could.