PDA

View Full Version : Riflemen

Red7
27th Jan 2005, 23:30
https://www.ballantynes-walkerburn.com/acatalog/C56a1.jpg

Above is a model of the 5/60th (Royal) American. (Forgive me if thats slightly wrong, its been a while since I did any serious research into them).

Note the red facings which are quite noticeable on the otherwise Rifle Green jacket.

I bet you can guess at this point what this threads getting at (if you haven't already from the title), now I understand that this has been raised a debated for a while now, I did a quick search and found the odd passing statement.

What I want from this thread however is complied support, so that someone can see theres a demand for Rifle Green Riflemen in the British Army.

Its probably too late for the dev team to change it (hell, they probably wouldn't anyway), but I'm sure that come the day some sort of mod tools make an appearance, someone might look up and think, hey thats a good idea!

so...

RIFLE GREEN FOR RIFLEMEN! PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT!

Joker II
28th Jan 2005, 10:36
You've got my vote ;)

Victis Honor
28th Jan 2005, 14:35
need to be green they are not called greenjackets for nothing.

Privateer
28th Jan 2005, 19:56
Having the 5/60th rifle uniforms would be a nice compromise for those of us that want to see the 'Grasshopers' as well as keeping with the team colours.

........so yes, yes, yes to the vote for green uniforms with red facings! ;)

@JokerII - Hi Joker :D.

The_Russian_Rocket
28th Jan 2005, 23:48
Yay Green Uniforms!

and the other thing!

haradrim
29th Jan 2005, 03:38
Count me in too.
I wonder who wouldn't vote for green jackets, perhaps someone to who has trouble recognizing more than one color at a time ;).

Joker II
29th Jan 2005, 09:19
@JokerII - Hi Joker :D.

Hi Privateer, it's been a while since a saw you online hey :D

Oh, and the Joker II thingy is a form of disguise, don't tell anyone ok :D

Privateer
29th Jan 2005, 12:10
Count me in too.
I wonder who wouldn't vote for green jackets, perhaps someone to who has trouble recognizing more than one color at a time ;).

Yeah, I wonder who has been voting against it. At the moment there is 40.00%( 4 people :rolleyes: )who don't want the uniforms. The meanies :p .

Oh, and the Joker II thingy is a form of disguise, don't tell anyone ok Don't worry I won't ;) .

Lindkvist
29th Jan 2005, 14:17
I actually vote no by mistake. :o

When I first read the question I thought you guys wanted the green jacket to be red. :p

Perhaps someone else did the same stupid mistake as me. Perhaps they just don't want to admit it or why else have no one motivated why they should be red?

Of course the green jackets should be wearing green jackets and French dragoon should also be green. Not blue as they are now. There are many other flaws in the uniforms as well.

It seem to me that the models are mostly generic and the only difference is the color of the uniforms. :(

I don't see why the had to do it like that I mean there are flags in the game to display the nationality, right?

/Lars L.

Mr. C.
29th Jan 2005, 19:31
I am definitely in on being as accurate as possible. :) It's all part of the experience.

The_Russian_Rocket
30th Jan 2005, 00:57

Gentlemen, we have dogs among us.