PDA

View Full Version : Beta Tested?

Bubble_Machine
25th Jan 2005, 16:27
Does anyone know if this game is being beta tested or not? I really hope they are because look what happens when potentially good games aren't tested...Starwars: Battlefront. It doesn't make any sense to me why company don't beta test every game.

imported_mike_g
25th Jan 2005, 16:57
Yes it will be beta tested. Incidentally, if you want to try to get in on that, you should join the Sony Playstation Underground.

Michael Bolton
25th Jan 2005, 17:35
A few people told me they were beta testers but i figured they were lying. Im suprised this game is gonna have a beta test considering it comes out in about a month. Im in PS Underground.

SeminoleCountyDeputy
25th Jan 2005, 17:36
Yes it will be beta tested. Incidentally, if you want to try to get in on that, you should join the Sony Playstation Underground.

doesn't is cost money to join PS underground? just curious

Michael Bolton
25th Jan 2005, 17:38
no just goto us.playstation.com and sign up.

SeminoleCountyDeputy
25th Jan 2005, 17:39
A few people told me they were beta testers but i figured they were lying. Im suprised this game is gonna have a beta test considering it comes out in about a month. Im in PS Underground.

makes you wonder doesnt it?

Bubble_Machine
25th Jan 2005, 18:39
I am a member of PS Underground already. I was just wondering if they did a beta test, for the good of the game, not to be a tester. You're right, even if they do it now it is too late. Unless they plan on pushing the release back, there is no time to make any changes. Good thought on testing the servers though. If that is true, then at least they are hosting there own and not relying on us, which is good.

Michael Bolton
25th Jan 2005, 21:23
yeah if they do it, it will probley be for the servers because i think this is eidos first game.

Clumsyorchid
25th Jan 2005, 21:24
Actually it's our third, Crash and Burn and Snowblind are our first and second online titles. Crash and Burn has already released, and Snowblind is due out for a late Feb release.

Michael Bolton
26th Jan 2005, 01:46
i didnt even know about crash and burn but ive heard about project snowblind i might check it out, it looks good.

(SWAT)AGUILAR.
26th Jan 2005, 03:33
Are you the same Bolton from those hacking sites I read about? Oh yeah Snowblind was ok. If you like 1st person then it might be cool. I beta tested it and it was not the fun to me. Socom is way tighter by far......

Bubble_Machine
26th Jan 2005, 12:40
Actually it's our third, Crash and Burn and Snowblind are our first and second online titles. Crash and Burn has already released, and Snowblind is due out for a late Feb release.

Well aparently Clumsyorchid you work for eidos. So I ask you this, what is the actually release date for this game? There are a lot of sites that say March 1 **fingers crossed**. However I've also heard April/May or even 4th quarter. I just wanted to get an official word from someone who actually knows for sure and is not just guessing. Thanks.

SwamiG8R
26th Jan 2005, 16:56
is that crickets I hear?......
not good

Michael Bolton
26th Jan 2005, 17:37
Are you the same Bolton from those hacking sites I read about? Oh yeah Snowblind was ok. If you like 1st person then it might be cool. I beta tested it and it was not the fun to me. Socom is way tighter by far......

yes i am, i run s2glitch.com

also my 25tolife forum is http://25tolifeonline.tk

SeminoleCountyDeputy
26th Jan 2005, 17:46
yes i am, i run s2glitch.com

also my 25tolife forum is http://25tolifeonline.tk

I dont think I would be bragging about hacking sites on a public forum

Michael Bolton
26th Jan 2005, 20:09
i would be cause its not realy a hacking site its a glitching site with some hacked codes.

SeminoleCountyDeputy
26th Jan 2005, 20:12
i would be cause its not realy a hacking site its a glitching site with some hacked codes.

yea "hacking"

Michael Bolton
27th Jan 2005, 17:01
well what did you expect me to do, lie?