PDA

View Full Version : co-op

cdirt
19th Jan 2005, 04:08
2-player co-op would nice you both can be the gangsters or the cops.as the gangsters you can cause havoc, and as the cops you can take down crime. what everybodys thoughts on this.

GangstaLife
19th Jan 2005, 04:14
it wouldn't work out becuz of the storyline, one cop would have a storyline, and the other wouldn't be mentioned, also, i think multiplayer and stuff should be saved for online

SeminoleCountyDeputy
19th Jan 2005, 04:24
Originally posted by cdirt
2-player co-op would nice you both can be the gangsters or the cops.as the gangsters you can cause havoc, and as the cops you can take down crime. what everybodys thoughts on this.

Not a bad idea at all...just be hard to work...maybe not a co-op but like 2-4 player arena..id rather just stay online though

Bubble_Machine
19th Jan 2005, 13:23
That would be a great idea. I love to play 2 player co-op games, like Conflict: Desert Storm. I like to play online for the big brawl, but a 2-4 person arena isn't any fun for me. I doubt they will make it co-op, but it would be cool if they did.

cdirt
20th Jan 2005, 00:34
what if you dont have online, also what if you have some friends over and you want to do co-op like conflict desert storm etc...(if there was co-op 2-4 players you would all have to be the gangsters or police.)(you cant play co-op if 3players want to be gangsters and the 4 player wants to be a cop, player 1 should have the decision, he/she chooses gangsters or cops for all players.