PDA

View Full Version : Dude....

GangstaLife
18th Jan 2005, 06:02
A [Edited] release of the game later on would be such a pain in my [Edited]. It still has like 40 more days to go, until it is released in stores, if they arn't done quite tweaking the game, then they should use the [Edited] 20 days they have to fix any problems and stuff.

Jesus this makes me mad!! If this game does not come out in 39-40 days like it's supposed to, then im gonna be so pissed. Ive been waiting for 2 1/2 months already and im sick of waiting. Nuff said......

Oh and another thing, if gangsters ranks are represented by the "totally rad" clothes they unlock for getting more points, i will be pissed about that too, it seams [Edited]. What if u unlock clothes and stuff u don't want, so u wear what u started out with?? Umm lemme think, people will think u suck? Just have a god d**m rankings list.

Michael Bolton
18th Jan 2005, 19:33
i hope it comes out march 1st but i wouldnt mind waiting a few more months and getting to play it the whole summer

http://25tolifeonline.tk (25 to life forum, ladder, video game chat, news, ps3 news, sigs, etc.)

SeminoleCountyDeputy
19th Jan 2005, 04:33
Originally posted by GangstaLife
Jesus this makes me mad!! If this game does not come out in 39-40 days like it's supposed to, then im gonna be so pissed. Ive been waiting for 2 1/2 months already and im sick of waiting. Nuff said......

honestly dude, after Half Life, GT4...I dont expect this game to come out in time..

heres why...there has been no real exposer to this game, not many videos, not many pictures. The site has about 10% of the material loaded on it..everything else says "coming soon"..how much sooner is less than 40 days..2ndly, like you said, they havent come out with the "demo" yet..Ive been a member on 1up for awhile, they said this game wouldnt come out till 5/1/05...and thats what I believe...

GangstaLife
19th Jan 2005, 04:45
well if they would have said themselves from the getgo, april or may, i wouldn't be upset, but my god it makes me so mad that they say march and make me get my hopes up for a march release, then they go and do stuff like make a later date. If they woulda just said from the beggining april or may, or even if they said maybe an april or may release date from the beggining, i wouldn't be so mad, its just the fact that they did say march, and now look whats hap

SeminoleCountyDeputy
19th Jan 2005, 19:28
Originally posted by GangstaLife
well if they would have said themselves from the getgo, april or may, i wouldn't be upset, but my god it makes me so mad that they say march and make me get my hopes up for a march release, then they go and do stuff like make a later date. If they woulda just said from the beggining april or may, or even if they said maybe an april or may release date from the beggining, i wouldn't be so mad, its just the fact that they did say march, and now look whats hap

it pisses us all off..maybe they will come with it then..but i never heard it was coming out in march ..except on this board..

Bubble_Machine
19th Jan 2005, 19:53
http://ps2.ign.com/release/

This is the IGN release dates, and it says it is coming out March 1, 2005. However it does say that these are tenative dates and are subject to change. But isn't it getting a little close to that date to say they are going to push it back?

GangstaLife
19th Jan 2005, 21:04
thast exactly why im mad, ive seen so many sites saying march first, and now i heard april or may. i mean im still gonna get it, but they kinda made my hopes go up for a macrh release and just ruined it lol.

Bubble_Machine
19th Jan 2005, 21:28
I know what you mean. I've been waiting for this for awhile now. I need a replacement for SOCOM and I'm pretty sure this will be it. The thing is, I've seen all sorts of dates quoted. I've heard March, June, Spring, Q4. You would that Edios would update the 25TL webpage and put an actual date on it, as well us update the material on there.

SwamiG8R
25th Jan 2005, 15:44
http://ps2.ign.com/release/

This is the IGN release dates, and it says it is coming out March 1, 2005. However it does say that these are tenative dates and are subject to change. But isn't it getting a little close to that date to say they are going to push it back?

Playstation magazine also says 1-Mar.....
Do they have any cred?

SeminoleCountyDeputy
25th Jan 2005, 17:29
Playstation magazine also says 1-Mar.....
Do they have any cred?

Yea they have cred...

Oh wait wait..then I remember GT4, PSmag and company really hit that one on the nose..and I am sure if we went back and looked..we could find plenty more

SwamiG8R
25th Jan 2005, 17:52
Im sure itll be March 1.....

SeminoleCountyDeputy
25th Jan 2005, 18:06
I'll save this post..and if your right..then good..means I get to play it sooner, but after the days of HL, CS, GT4, I dont trust anything they say..

GangstaLife
14th Feb 2005, 20:11
i got that same email that the guy on the release date post did, it says may 1st, not q4 or spring or anything, so if it is delayed after may, then *** it im not getting it

Bubble_Machine
15th Feb 2005, 17:58
i got that same email that the guy on the release date post did, it says may 1st, not q4 or spring or anything, so if it is delayed after may, then *** it im not getting it

There is no need to lie. It is pretty much a gaurantee that if you post anything (be it good or bad) on this forum you are at least renting the game. Otherwise you wouldn't be here.

MAcSandNinEs
3rd Mar 2005, 22:12
they said that in november that it was a january release then a march release then a may release....but maybe theyre takin our suggestions :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

SeminoleCountyDeputy
4th Mar 2005, 03:46
they said that in november that it was a january release then a march release then a may release....but maybe theyre takin our suggestions :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

lol....yea.....right..suggestions do not make 90% of the content on their webpage unaccessible..

MAcSandNinEs
4th Mar 2005, 20:38
lol yea really

IKSRTFO
6th Mar 2005, 04:00
kinda wack that its may now, better hope thay got some money to spend on big advertisements, half the people i talk to on xbox live just trying to spark conversatation have no fing clue what this game is. Would be a damn shame if this was a sleeper hit.

Come on edios you can throw out like 4 tomb raiders in a matter of like 2 1/2 years but you can give a steady release date for 25TL? Get this ***** crackin for the people!

Damn shame.

BEER
7th Mar 2005, 20:21
it's ironic that you're going to wind up causing the downfall of the game you want to play soooooo much. if you complain as loud and as often as possible about "i want this kickass game and i want it RIGHT NOW!" then the company is going to rush it out to you to shut you up and get your money, but in order to do so they'll have to cut corners and ruin it which you'll complain about because "the stupid developers should have just waited until they had it right before...blah blah blah". i'll bet half of you on here shouldn't even be playing this game anyway because of the age rating it's going to get.

SeminoleCountyDeputy
7th Mar 2005, 20:46
it's ironic that you're going to wind up causing the downfall of the game you want to play soooooo much. if you complain as loud and as often as possible about "i want this kickass game and i want it RIGHT NOW!" then the company is going to rush it out to you to shut you up and get your money, but in order to do so they'll have to cut corners and ruin it which you'll complain about because "the stupid developers should have just waited until they had it right before...blah blah blah". i'll bet half of you on here shouldn't even be playing this game anyway because of the age rating it's going to get.

that was highly intelligent...

no the only thing we ***** about it..is the constant release dates..that developers put out..and dont meet..yes..THAT is fuggin annoying..

BEER
8th Mar 2005, 03:31
while yes it is annoying, honestly, what are you going to do about it? we go back to my original point, if you press the issue of a release date then they'll try to meet the demand with an inferior product which will cause dissatisfaction within the consumer market which will turn on the company which will in the future cause the company to get nervous and make even more mistakes trying to fix something that wasn't broken in the first place except in the mind of the juvenile impatient "my 50$ buys me the entire world" demagraphic. what is truly annoying is that most of us will probably suffer through yet another horrible gaming experience because some of the kiddies whined about the release date getting set back a few times. you lived your entire life without this game so a few more months won't kill you. shut up and let the people do the game how they want and maybe, just maybe we'll finally have a "socom killer" on our hands. the other annoying part is that parents are propgating this........oh to hell with it, i've ranted long enough....FOR NOW.

Shugart BHD
9th Mar 2005, 03:36
Yes, thank you beer. I would much rather play an outstanding game and have to wait a few monthes for it than to get it now and have it be horrible. If you can't wait a few monthes for a great game to come out, that's your problem.

SeminoleCountyDeputy
9th Mar 2005, 07:16
while yes it is annoying, honestly, what are you going to do about it? we go back to my original point, if you press the issue of a release date then they'll try to meet the demand with an inferior product which will cause dissatisfaction within the consumer market which will turn on the company which will in the future cause the company to get nervous and make even more mistakes trying to fix something that wasn't broken in the first place except in the mind of the juvenile impatient "my 50$ buys me the entire world" demagraphic. what is truly annoying is that most of us will probably suffer through yet another horrible gaming experience because some of the kiddies whined about the release date getting set back a few times. you lived your entire life without this game so a few more months won't kill you. shut up and let the people do the game how they want and maybe, just maybe we'll finally have a "socom killer" on our hands. the other annoying part is that parents are propgating this........oh to hell with it, i've ranted long enough....FOR NOW.

If you wanna come out with a great game that takes a year to develop and produce, by all means..say it will take a year, hell say it will take 2 years..but dont make a date that is unreasonable...its like GT4...they knew they wouldnt hit that date of November, yet they still posted it...I am going to wait and buy the game now, or 6 months from now, but heres the intelligent thing, when you are producing a game, give yourself plenty of time..so you KNOW you will meet that date, and if in fact you are ahead of schedule and want to release it early..well splurge on you

SeminoleCountyDeputy
9th Mar 2005, 07:19
Yes, thank you beer. I would much rather play an outstanding game and have to wait a few monthes for it than to get it now and have it be horrible. If you can't wait a few monthes for a great game to come out, that's your problem.

and as you guys seem to keep staying, we biatch, but nothing gets heard..

so obviously..THE GAME IS GOING TO COME OUT THE SAME PRODUCT..if it is NOW..or THEN...they release the game when they are finished and content with their product, no one releases because fans are complaining...

if you tell yourself "this game sucked" they shouldve waited 2 more months..you are wasting your breath..because the product is released when its ready..if the game is shiot..the game is SHIOT period, not because it was released to early..

BEER
9th Mar 2005, 08:19
i'll give you a perfect example of why you're wrong there, granturismo 4 was supposed to be online capable but about a month before release the head guy in charge decidided to scrap the entire online portion of the game because he didn't think it would satisfy the customers and it wasn't worth the risk. instead of delaying the game AGAIN and fixing it the right way he just scrapped it to keep from having to push therelease back again and further annoying the consumers. the pushbacks are caused by unforseen problems which they are trying to fix for your sake so that you'll be more willing to spend your money on thier products in the future. it's all a symbiotic relationship, they want your money and you want thier products but if they keep shafting you with inferior games you'll quit giving them your money and that defeats the purpose so they try to fix as many of the problems as they can before it gets to you and that takes time, sometimes it takes more time than they originally thought it would.