PDA

View Full Version : Who Let The Pigs Out?!

pig
15th Jan 2005, 00:52
Since the story line for this game will probably have a mainly gangster storyline, It's time to make some ideas for a cop storyline for the sequel. For example, should the main character be a clean or dirty cop?

Michael Bolton
15th Jan 2005, 03:58
im pretty sure single player is a cop campaign

marker227
14th Feb 2005, 00:46
im pretty sure single player is a cop campaign

:D nice, cops aren't so bad. people just want to be dirty and thug like hehe

GangstaLife
14th Feb 2005, 19:06
This game isnt so hyped up as it was before..... Look at the website, its been over a month, and nothing has been done to it, no new screen shots, no new videos, no info about the damn game officially been put out........ IDK if I will still buy it.... :(

Michael Bolton
15th Feb 2005, 18:51
I was wrong, your a gangsta in single player

Braided Thug
12th Mar 2005, 14:05
I was wrong, your a gangsta in single player
You can be either in single player

Braided Thug
12th Mar 2005, 14:07
Since the story line for this game will probably have a mainly gangster storyline, It's time to make some ideas for a cop storyline for the sequel. For example, should the main character be a clean or dirty cop?
The game hasnt even come out yet and your talking about a sequel

xBlitzerx
12th Mar 2005, 16:32
Bad move in delaying it. Now it will be even closer to Socom 3's release. I mean if they couldn't help it, what can you do? But still...

M4A1 Gangsta
12th Mar 2005, 19:53
If this is coming toward's socom III's release, This game will get no attention, just like Medal Of Honor.. :)

Shugart BHD
13th Mar 2005, 07:17
I have to agree with Blitzer, this game could get a lot of momentum rolling for it, but now with the date delays and the announcement of SocomIII, 25TL is gonna lose its momentum, and SocomIII is gonna pick all of that right up.

MonstaKody06
14th Mar 2005, 05:14
Thats not a very cool thing to call police who are for the most part 'peace officers'. For every corrupt cop there are countless more doing brave service to their communities and the least thing they need is some punk video game clown calling them pigs.
If you are really going to jump ship just because the game is coming out a few months later, most likely for the better whole product, then we don't want you anyway. Go play Socrap 3 but don't come crying back to us when 25tL soars.
The bottom line is that 25 to Life is a kickass game with sick urban action where you just blast guys ruthlessly.

Shugart BHD
14th Mar 2005, 05:55
I agree that cops should not be called pigs, but I don't agree with your view on the games. Don't go flaming Socom III and then praising 25TL, no one has played a damn thing on each, besides at E3, so don't go jumping to any conclusions.

SeminoleCountyDeputy
14th Mar 2005, 07:38
agreed, to both of the last comments..

granted, everyone seems to have this desire to compare this game to socom, it is not socom..

not to mention, you guys also forgot the release of Splinter Cell: chaos theory..ALSO scheduled for March..there obviously was a purpose to the game being "kicked back"..but on the other hand I dont believe it was EVER going to come close to its original date...so basically...Socom and splintercell..like I have said a thousand times..kept their mouths shut about their release date, until it was close, and they were CERTAIN it would reach that date...Eidos decided to state an unreachable target..and now have f---ed themselves right into what could in reality kill them...that being splinter cell and socom III...I dont know about you guys, but I dont have 150 bucks lying around for 3 great games...especially when I know splintercell and socom will be great..and I am 50/50 with this one...

MonstaKody06
17th Mar 2005, 04:15
Socom 3 will probably be a cool game, its just the 25tL is fresh. I think the urban concept of cops/robbers will sell a lot better than another military game, as long as 25tL is marketed and publicized right. Socom 3 will definitley get lots of people since its Socom, but hopefully they will fall off when 25tL comes out. Splinter Cell has no multiplayer right? That should be enough.

JKrunK27
17th Mar 2005, 04:36
wow splinter cell 2 even had multiplayer so chaos theory definiantly have multiplayer they also have online co-op which is pretty cool for multiplayer so yes splinter cell has multiplayer