PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: give us some stuff

BlackCoat
14th Jan 2005, 15:12
like a taste at the techtree or such.
Preliminary would be nice, if nothing is really finalised.

Anything really, that kills this deadlock. Just for everones, and the games, sake ;)

Privateer
14th Jan 2005, 22:51
Yes, they really do need to drip feed us lot some tasty info, as we will be ones buying the game :p

BlackCoat
15th Jan 2005, 08:23
Originally posted by Privateer
Yes, they really do need to drip feed us lot some tasty info, as we will be ones buying the game :p

And just might turn the forum productive, rather than whining about ""how it resembles rome:total war, and therefore this game has to suck aswell..."".

sick
15th Jan 2005, 11:14
Vic Flange has been away for too long now.:(

haradrim
15th Jan 2005, 17:45
your right we havent had anything new to talk about in a while.
even a rumour about something would be appreciated.

Willmore
17th Jan 2005, 02:35
I heard from a man, whose father is my father's son, that there will be tanks in the game !!!

How's that for a rumour ?

BlackCoat
17th Jan 2005, 03:58
.... I just wonder wheter ill find the energy to come around if nothing new is up, or even promsed, by next weekend....

Czar
17th Jan 2005, 06:42
Originally posted by Willmore
I heard from a man, whose father is my father's son, that there will be tanks in the game !!!

How's that for a rumour ?

Tanks for that...:D

haradrim
17th Jan 2005, 18:11
thats a pretty good one willmore but i heard from my cousins wife's milkman's daughter's mailman that these tanks you speak of also double as fighter jets when your regular airforce is put out of commision by insurgent groups of rastifarian hamsters.

*raises arms in celebration of victory after trumping willmore's rumour:D*

p.s.
The best rumours are found at the barbershop ill keep you guys informed next time i get my hair cut:D.

p.p.s.
please Vic, any news from the outside world weve been discussing the same things for ages(and you can tell that were starting to get cabin fever), have mercy on our poor souls souls:p

Joker II
18th Jan 2005, 09:38
VIC, WHERE ARE YOU :D

WAKE UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BattleKnight
19th Jan 2005, 16:59
*wipes the dust of the forum*

Jep, as silent as a grave. I wonder what the devs are up to.

Czar
22nd Jan 2005, 14:35
Now that is odd.

Has someone been deleting posts?

Is there a modeator in the house?

New format too - what's going on? :confused:

Mike_B
22nd Jan 2005, 16:07
It appears that the recent forum upgrade has caused the fact that some posts went missing. It's possible that they might be recovered later on, don't know though.

Czar
24th Jan 2005, 02:29
Well, let's hope that was the reason :(

This forum is dying. I am not being mean - just pointing out that with no new info for a while the spark seems to be gone.

And the quickest way to KILL a forum is to start deleting peoples' posts.

Even negative posts serve a purpose - particularly if a developer can rise to the occation and provide answers to refute the poster :D

Forums that delete posts tend to start attacting flame wars as angry bitter people hit back. Sure, they get banned, but the whole community suffers.

Developers and Publishers who adopt this practice *Cough* ATARI *Cough* tend to earn a reputation which harms their business long term.

Anyway, enough of that.

WHERE ARE THE DEVS? :confused:

The_Russian_Rocket
24th Jan 2005, 23:33
We have covered pretty much everything the devs have released. We have a very bright and participating community. Give us something devs! SOMETHING! I forgot about this forum for a while because there is nothing interesting to talk about.

BlackCoat
25th Jan 2005, 12:12
it would be nice to see something this week... or atleast a promise of something arriving soon.
Because as now im not sure why i visit.. cannot be the exiting new stuff... .

Mr. C.
29th Jan 2005, 19:55
I agree, nothing has been happening as far as new info. for a looonnnnggg time. I wish they had a yawning smilie to show how I've been feeling about the site lately.

Lonewulf44
11th Feb 2005, 16:57
I agree, nothing has been happening as far as new info. for a looonnnnggg time. I wish they had a yawning smilie to show how I've been feeling about the site lately.

They better get something out, or everyone is going to be checking out the new previews for COSSACKS II.

Mike_B
11th Feb 2005, 17:12
We'll be mailing our interview today when we have the answers you'll see it here :)

sick
11th Feb 2005, 22:18
Yeah, sorry guys, due to circumstances we had a delay. :o

Edit
The shizzle has been sent away!! :D

The_Russian_Rocket
11th Feb 2005, 23:51
w00t! Go TAFN!