PDA

View Full Version : LMAO I am worried

GangstaLife
11th Jan 2005, 03:07
Dude, I just readt his game will be available for japan ps2 and xbox players also, you know what this means?

All of them badass japanese game players from japan will whoop our ***** in this game most likely, unless we like double team them, ha ha

marker227
12th Jan 2005, 21:04
lol unless they have their own server

GangstaLife
13th Jan 2005, 01:43
Originally posted by marker227
lol unless they have their own server

i hope so

Michael Bolton
14th Jan 2005, 16:55
i dont think they do cause one of the developers said in a video interview you can play with players around the globe.

im not worried.

SeminoleCountyDeputy
14th Jan 2005, 19:37
I wasnt aware that if your born oriental your born into being a bad ass gamer...

maybe they will take over the world gangster...because they can outgame us..

maybe..they will take over your house and family?

nojoke007
14th Jan 2005, 22:01
great part about gaming in US...region codes for game systems.

pig
15th Jan 2005, 00:34
Originally posted by SeminoleCountyDeputy
I wasnt aware that if your born oriental your born into being a bad ass gamer...

maybe they will take over the world gangster...because they can outgame us..

maybe..they will take over your house and family?

Ironically enough, my brother Chen's first words were, "Izza me! MARIO!"

Skrilla
15th Jan 2005, 23:09
I'm not really worried either. What's a game like this without a challenge?

Syphilis
16th Jan 2005, 23:11
Originally posted by SeminoleCountyDeputy

its not about being oriental its because video games are popular in japan theres always tons of people playing and a lot of them are sick. seminole you seem like one of those people who hear someone say a word about someones race and automatically think racism.

SeminoleCountyDeputy
17th Jan 2005, 00:23
Originally posted by Syphilis
its not about being oriental its because video games are popular in japan theres always tons of people playing and a lot of them are sick. seminole you seem like one of those people who hear someone say a word about someones race and automatically think racism.

nah, I took no offense to his comment when it comes to race, I just thought it was pretty funny what he said. Because...deep down, he was serious