PDA

View Full Version : ultimate course?

seaking177
4th Jul 2012, 12:19
played all the songs from FF1 on expert, got S or SS rank and the expert course was unlocked for Series mode...does that mean if i get S or SS on the ultimate tracks it will unlock the ultimate course for that game?

if this is true, i just pooped myself.

seaking177
7th Jul 2012, 13:22
i50.tinypic.com/q36h.jpg (http://i50.tinypic.com/q36h.jpg)

oh god, it is true. i did just poop myself.

Summoner
7th Jul 2012, 16:58
Silly, there are 3 modes of difficulty. :P

iambasho777
7th Jul 2012, 21:03
You know what the MOST fun part is? There's a trophy for perfect chaining all 13 ultimate courses

seaking177
7th Jul 2012, 21:26
You know what the MOST fun part is? There's a trophy for perfect chaining all 13 ultimate courses

wat.

Squall-Nathan
8th Jul 2012, 11:59
Perfect Chaining would be too difficult but I"m at the point where I can get A or S rank on Ultimate Songs while Stoic, (without abilities). The challenge aspect has gone down a little now but I've heard that high number dark notes have spinning arrows and faster speeds so I'm working to get that far. I'm in the number 60's right now in Chaos Shrine.

Summoner
8th Jul 2012, 13:55
Good job Squall. ^^ I've been just working on unlocking characters right now and getting SS on all songs before I try for SSS.

member_10323743
8th Jul 2012, 15:26
Perfect Chaining would be too difficult but I"m at the point where I can get A or S rank on Ultimate Songs while Stoic, (without abilities). The challenge aspect has gone down a little now but I've heard that high number dark notes have spinning arrows and faster speeds so I'm working to get that far. I'm in the number 60's right now in Chaos Shrine.

I got up to the 50s then it reset to 40s again :S... I really need to get back into it though, I've been 3DS-less for the past day and I'm itchin for some more theatrythm lol.

member_10323743
8th Jul 2012, 15:29
Good job Squall. ^^ I've been just working on unlocking characters right now and getting SS on all songs before I try for SSS.

I actually find "SS"ing songs to be overly easy, it's getting perfect chains that I keep messing up on. I always make one or two stupid little mistakes... Especially in EMS stages.

Summoner
8th Jul 2012, 15:38
Yeah I find SS scores easy but it's what I work on first. I do have times where I'm just trying to get all Crits and then I just slightly mess up 3 tabs to the end and I'm like OH NO lol.

Squall-Nathan
10th Jul 2012, 15:15
Wow. I finally reached a No. 91 Dark Note and got to experience the spinning arrows. They move between 90 to 180 degrees between when you first see them and have to hit them. What really got me was when the songs mixed spinning arrows with normal ones and you expect the normal one to rotate and slash incorrectly.

Summoner
10th Jul 2012, 18:56
I finally had that problem lol.

WhitePrism
13th Jul 2012, 18:17
I doubt I'll ever even get an S rank on a ultimate one, lol. Expert is my limit. I just want all the characters unlocked...

member_10055145
13th Jul 2012, 21:51
I'm a little confused right now. I thought you could only get up to rank S for a course. Or are these for series? I haven't fully crit all three songs in a row so is that it? I don't think it's for the higher ones either because I nearly fully crit a few ultimate songs but highest I've gotten is S. :/

seaking177
14th Jul 2012, 11:42
I'm a little confused right now. I thought you could only get up to rank S for a course. Or are these for series? I haven't fully crit all three songs in a row so is that it? I don't think it's for the higher ones either because I nearly fully crit a few ultimate songs but highest I've gotten is S. :/

unequip everything then you can get the 2m bonus at the end.

member_10055145
14th Jul 2012, 17:34

unequip everything then you can get the 2m bonus at the end.

Ah cool! I'll have to try that out here. Thanks for the reply!