PDA

View Full Version : $$Platnium Pimps$$

MPG
8th Jan 2005, 23:05
I'm gonna start not a clan but a Gang The $$IS$$ $$Ice Squad$$ if you wanna join post here I may make a police Swat Team too with a different name ill talk about that when the game is released join us now to rule the streets if you want to join private message me

SeminoleCountyDeputy
11th Jan 2005, 18:07

MPG
12th Jan 2005, 21:02
ok I'll change name but sherrif if u a cop whatcha doing in a gangster thread????????

SeminoleCountyDeputy
13th Jan 2005, 16:02
Originally posted by MPG
ok I'll change name but sherrif if u a cop whatcha doing in a gangster thread????????

haha, your name caught my eye...it wasnt so much the name that killed it...more like the $ symbols.

CraZyPingU
14th Jan 2005, 17:25
wtf is this poll about... i dont get it :s

SeminoleCountyDeputy
14th Jan 2005, 17:47
Originally posted by CraZyPingU
wtf is this poll about... i dont get it :s

haha..I think hes asking if you are going to play as a cop..a dirty cop, or a gangster..and so on and so on...

(how you play as a dirty cop..you got me there..fail every mission and FF your own teammates maybe?)

Syphilis
19th Jan 2005, 03:37
im happy the numbers between cop and gangster are the same atleast.

O.G.
19th Jan 2005, 04:01
hey, I down for joining a gang or crew
where do I sign up?.....

Syphilis
19th Jan 2005, 21:00
check out the fighting mongooses at www.25tolifeonline.tk

Bubble_Machine
19th Jan 2005, 21:32
What exactly is Platnium? I can only assume that you meant to put Platinum. If so, apparently you will have the clan with the lowest IQ.

SeminoleCountyDeputy
19th Jan 2005, 23:55
Originally posted by Bubble_Machine
What exactly is Platnium? I can only assume that you meant to put Platinum. If so, apparently you will have the clan with the lowest IQ.

hahahah...wow I cant breathe..must..stop..laughing

SwamiG8R
25th Jan 2005, 15:42

:o oops
someone calling out the IQ of the pimps....
dissed