PDA

View Full Version : Unlockable Songs?

Squall-Nathan
4th Jul 2012, 11:06
So far I"ve found Mambo de Chocobo and Jenova in the Chaos Shrine. Is there a way to unlock them for challenge mode though?

seaking177
4th Jul 2012, 15:40
Dancing Mad from FF6 is on the game, after you "beat" the main story. i think you need a little over 100k Rhythmia points for it.

iambasho777
4th Jul 2012, 15:52
Dancing Mad from FF6 is on the game, after you "beat" the main story. i think you need a little over 100k Rhythmia points for it.

Maximum Rhythmia is 99,999. You get Dancing Mad at 10,000, Blinded by Light at 15,000, and Searching for Friends at 20,000. I'm at 23k right now, so I'll post in a bit if you get another song at 25k.

seaking177
4th Jul 2012, 17:09

Maximum Rhythmia is 99,999. You get Dancing Mad at 10,000, Blinded by Light at 15,000, and Searching for Friends at 20,000. I'm at 23k right now, so I'll post in a bit if you get another song at 25k.

oh god i really put 100k, i need to get some sleep :( sorry for that, it is 10k

Squall-Nathan
5th Jul 2012, 11:27
Okay I'm at 17,000 Rhythmia right now. Unlocked Dancing Mad and Blinded by Light so far. Still hoping for Jenova sometime soon.

Also, only a 99,999 limit on Rhythmia? I'm on Day 3 and get about 7000 a day so I'm looking at 14 days until I max it out. Too soon in my opinion. lol

Edit: (Spoilers?) Okay I found a full list for those that want to see. Some people want to be surprised when they unlock a new song so I'm making sure to warn about possible spilers. Credit to Gamefaqs.

<ul>
<li class="cheat">

Unlock Chaos Scores

These songs are unlocked for the Chaos section of the Challenge series. Each track has its own special difficulty score (Chaos), and are unlocked by gathering Rhythpo.

<table><colgroup> <col class="name" /> <col class="desc" /></colgroup>
<thead>
<tr><th>Unlockable</th><th>How to Unlock</th></tr>
</thead>
<tbody>
<tr>
<td>Battle 1 (FFIV) (BMS)</td>
<td>30000 PTS</td>
</tr>
<tr class="even">
<td>Dungeon of the Giants (FFI) (FMS)</td>
<td>32500 PTS</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>Gurgu Volcano (FFI) (FMS)</td>
<td>27500 PTS</td>
</tr>
<tr class="even">
<td>J-E-N-O-V-A (FFVII) (BMS)</td>
<td>40000 PTS</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>Mambo de Chocobo (FFV) (FMS)</td>
<td>37500 PTS</td>
</tr>
<tr class="even">
<td>Something to Protect (FFIX) (FMS)</td>
<td>45000 PTS</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>The Fierce Battle (FFVI) (BMS)</td>
<td>35000 PTS</td>
</tr>
<tr class="even">
<td>The Last Day (FFVII) (FMS)</td>
<td>42500 PTS</td>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>

<li class="cheat">

<li class="cheat">
Unlock Encore Scores

<li class="cheat">

These songs are unlocked in the Encore section of the Challenge series. Each song requires a certain amount of Rhythpo and has all 3 difficulties available.

<table><colgroup> <col class="name" /> <col class="desc" /></colgroup>
<thead>
<tr><th>Unlockable</th><th>How to Unlock</th></tr>
</thead>
<tbody>
<tr>
<td>Dancing Mad (FFVI) (BMS)</td>
<td>10000 PTS</td>
</tr>
<tr class="even">
<td>Nakama wo Motomete (FFVI) (FMS)</td>
<td>20000 PTS</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>Senkou (FFXIII) (BMS)</td>
<td>15000 PTS</td>
</tr>
<tr class="even">
<td>Those Who Fight (FFVII) (BMS)</td>
<td>25000 PTS</td>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>

[/list]

seaking177
5th Jul 2012, 12:15
Fight with Seymour is another one you can get from the chaos shrine :D! its on.... "No.21 Mv37 Scherzo [Mutiny's Season]"

by chance, can you check what number the Jenova song you got is on?

Edit:got another new one on "No.27 Mv.06 Rondel [The Dream's Grotto]

Mt. Gulg (FF) (FMS)

Squall-Nathan
5th Jul 2012, 15:15
Jenova was on Mv. 34. The way Choas Shrine works is that the first digit after Mv. is always a certain FMS and the second digit is always the same BMS. I confirmed this when I saw Jenova Mv. 34. And then saw a Mv. 64 with Jenova as the BMS. So second digit of 4 stands for Jenova.

(Atleast that's how it is in my game.)

ClericBard
5th Jul 2012, 16:00
Woah 99,000 Rhythymia? That's a lot of work.

iambasho777
5th Jul 2012, 19:18
Here is the info on the songs in the Chaos Shrine, credits to Spootz on GameFAQs

There are exactly 20 songs available in the Dark Notes (10 FMS and 10 BMS). You can tell what songs are in the Dark Note before playing by looking at the Mv #. This number will always be a 2-digit number, with the first digit representing the FMS song and the second digit representing the BMS song. Here's the list:

--FMS--

0 - Mt. Gulg
1 - Eternal Wind
2 - Within the Giant
3 - Mambo de Chocobo
4 - Terra's Theme
5 - Judgement Day
6 - Blue Fields
7 - Zanarkand
8 - Vana'diel March
9 - The Sunleth Waterscape

--BMS--

0 - Battle Theme 2 (FFii)
1 - Battle 1 (FFiv)
2 - Battle at the Big Bridge
3 - Battle to the Death
4 - JENOVA
5 - The Man with the Machine Gun
6 - Something to Protect
7 - Fight With Seymour
8 - Ending Movie (FFxii)
9 - Defiers of Fate

Thanks to phineasfool and electricmouse for filling in the last three.

EDIT: There are four songs that can only be played in Chaos Shrine Dark Notes.

Zanarkand (FMS) --- normally an OP scene
Vana'diel March (FMS) --- normally an OP scene
Ending Movie (BMS) --- normally an ED scene
Defiers of Fate (BMS) --- normally an EMS

member_10323743
5th Jul 2012, 23:08
Here is the info on the songs in the Chaos Shrine, credits to Spootz on GameFAQs

There are exactly 20 songs available in the Dark Notes (10 FMS and 10 BMS). You can tell what songs are in the Dark Note before playing by looking at the Mv #. This number will always be a 2-digit number, with the first digit representing the FMS song and the second digit representing the BMS song. Here's the list:

--FMS--

0 - Mt. Gulg
1 - Eternal Wind
2 - Within the Giant
3 - Mambo de Chocobo
4 - Terra's Theme
5 - Judgement Day
6 - Blue Fields
7 - Zanarkand
8 - Vana'diel March
9 - The Sunleth Waterscape

--BMS--

0 - Battle Theme 2 (FFii)
1 - Battle 1 (FFiv)
2 - Battle at the Big Bridge
3 - Battle to the Death
4 - JENOVA
5 - The Man with the Machine Gun
6 - Something to Protect
7 - Fight With Seymour
8 - Ending Movie (FFxii)
9 - Defiers of Fate

Thanks to phineasfool and electricmouse for filling in the last three.

EDIT: There are four songs that can only be played in Chaos Shrine Dark Notes.

Zanarkand (FMS) --- normally an OP scene
Vana'diel March (FMS) --- normally an OP scene
Ending Movie (BMS) --- normally an ED scene
Defiers of Fate (BMS) --- normally an EMS

Would have been nice to get Zanarkand outside of the Chaos Shrine :(. Oh well.

seaking177
6th Jul 2012, 22:05
HO HO HO i just got 27500rm and unlocked Mt. Gulg in the Challenge section! and that song is only in the Chaos shrine. it goes into its own section, the "Final Fantasy - Chaos" one. @_@ cant wait to get all of them unlocked. TIME TO GRIND!

iambasho777
6th Jul 2012, 22:22
Best thing to do to rm grind is to unlock Minwu, Cid, Kain, Sephiroth, Seifer, Vivi, or Prishe, pair them with the other character from their game, and get an all male (or all female if you go with Shantoto and Prishe) for +70 rm on every song from the same game as the pair you chose. If you can unlock both Kain and Rydia or both Sephiroth and Aerith and put all three IV or VII characters you can get +90 rm every song from either IV or VII, depending on which trio you chose to go with.

seaking177
6th Jul 2012, 22:52
i wish i could "like" your post. i found one Chaos set that i can get Dark Crystals from, the ones to unlock Sephiroth with. i think im gonna grind like hell to get him, already got 2 dark crystals, how long can it take?

Summoner
7th Jul 2012, 10:42
Might take a while, I just unlocked Snow yesterday.

iambasho777
7th Jul 2012, 21:13
I have a dark note that supposedly drops white crystals, but in the last 12 times I played it (all 12 times I fought the correct boss at least 3 times) I haven't gotten a single one. Looks like my game doesn't want me to unlock Snow.

Squall-Nathan
8th Jul 2012, 12:02
I really want to unlock Those Who Fight Further FFVII but I think that's in the 40,000 rhythmia points. I slowed down my gameplay to about 2 hours a day instead of 5. Now I only get about 2000 rhythmia a day.

Summoner
8th Jul 2012, 13:44
I pretty much played it all the time since it came out, I have 12 characters to lvl 99 atm and have 76,681 rhythmia points.

FugitiveGunslinger
16th Jul 2012, 02:29
I'm actually really happy with the FF Encore, I was not expecting the game to have secret songs. This is wonderful and is keeping me playing, in hope to keep unlocking more! So far, I have unlocked:

Searching for Friends - FFVI

Dancing Mad - FFVI

Let the Battles Begin! - FFVII

Blinded by Light - FFXIII

iambasho777
16th Jul 2012, 14:46
Those are all that show up in the Encore tab. There are 8 more that will show up in the Chaos tab, though.