PDA

View Full Version : How much is there left for me to play?

Garrett's lover
3rd Jan 2005, 13:16
I've just completed the mission in the Abysmal Gale. I am currently sneaking in the mansion of the dead sea captain. I guess I've played more than a half of the game, but is there anyone who could tell me how many missions there are left for me to play? Are the best parts still ahead?
Thanks,
Garrett's lover

Quillan
3rd Jan 2005, 14:35
You're about halfway through the game now. You've still got the clock tower, the Shalebridge Cradle, the lair and the museum ahead of you, plus a bit of fun in the City.

BrokenArts
3rd Jan 2005, 14:53
And then when the tools are released think of all the FM's to for T3.
Have you also played Thief Dark Project or T2 The Metal Age? More Thiefy goodness in store there.

Garrett's lover
3rd Jan 2005, 15:10
I haven't played the former versions of Thief, but I guess I must give 'em a try!

Silent_Hitman47
3rd Jan 2005, 16:13
lol, you and me both. I just got a hold of Thief 2 and have just started a new game. It isn't so bad. I like it so far.

Gillie
3rd Jan 2005, 16:49
I have just started Thief The Metal age.I like the game play so far.I think the secretes are more crafty too. I am still on the first Mission,went back to it, can not find all the loot!!!. I have just got thief Gold too. I am playing them also, back-to-front.. TMA,is good fun.All the fan missions after to do. Everyone talks of the Mission life of the party can not wait to do that one.:D

Hello Sneaksie thief
:p

BrokenArts
3rd Jan 2005, 17:39
If you are going to play the older Thief games, the one to find is Thief Gold. It's Thief Dark Project with 3 extra missions added, and some tweaks in the game. Worth it to find, and play. I like Thief Gold better than T2. Just my opinion.

Silent_Hitman47
3rd Jan 2005, 18:07
I know, I can't wait to get to Life of the Party.

BrokenArts
3rd Jan 2005, 18:11
LoTP is definitely the best mission in T2, for me it is, much fun indeed.