PDA

View Full Version : museum question

Ian Flaer
31st Dec 2004, 18:22
how did you all get the special necklace off that huge statue in tesoro hall.
I used a fire arrow to blow it off and then walked over and picked it up off the floor.
I'm just curious how others have done it or if they failed because I couldn't come up with a different way to get it.

KiruKlan
31st Dec 2004, 19:01
Wow, that's really clever. I never thought of that. Hah.

Well, I just went the extra mile and got it the right way. Your way is better though. Much better.

Ian Flaer
31st Dec 2004, 21:09
ok what was the right way?

Gillie
31st Dec 2004, 22:23
Originally posted by Ian Flaer

ok what was the right way?

You can get it anyway,you want or are able to? I used a Broadhead arrow.I looked through the searches.(necklace).Found someone threw a vase at it :cool: :D

Tin Star
1st Jan 2005, 01:05
There is no right way to get it off,you can get it off any way that you want to get it off I used a fire arrow to get it.

Tin Star

Quillan
2nd Jan 2005, 00:55
I did it with a fire arrow. Others have used other arrows. One or two people even climbed up the wall from the second floor, shimmied over to above the statue, and dropped down grabbing it on the way (tough timing).

Silent_Hitman47
3rd Jan 2005, 16:45
heheh, I hjave done that one. Didn't know that you could shoot it off so I would save then get above the statue and drop. Took about 6 tries before I got it.

Silent_Hitman47
3rd Jan 2005, 16:45
heheh, I hjave done that one. Didn't know that you could shoot it off so I would save then get above the statue and drop. Took about 6 tries before I got it.

Ian Flaer
5th Jan 2005, 04:13
Silent Hitman, that's so high up didn't you die? or did you land on the statue and slide down? I walked down a few of those huge arch things in the Kurshok throne room just for kicks and I climbed the street lamp in stone market proper to get the gas arrow so I guess you could slide down that big old statue. wonder why I didn't think of that in the first place.

Silent_Hitman47
5th Jan 2005, 04:55
Sorry for the double post, my browser was messed up.

But yeah I landed on the statues arm for like a second and then slid down.

Lance_90
15th Jan 2005, 10:17
I easily shot just one broad head arrow.. Remember that it must hit...:rolleyes:

dogsolitude_uk
16th Jan 2005, 11:11
I kept trying to shimmy up and climb for it, but in the end gave up (after a couple of hours of swearing)...

See, this is where Rope Arrows would have helped. I do like the Climbing Gloves though!