PDA

View Full Version : Cops or Gangsta Clans don't matter

Grrrrrrr
27th Dec 2004, 21:39
Of course I don't know this for sure but I don't think you'll be able to make just "Gangsta" or "Cop" clans. I think there are going to be wars where a team will choose either Gangsta or Cop and then the other clan will pick on the next round... kind of like Socom. You don't have any terrorist clans or seal clans. There are just clans.

w1zard
29th Dec 2004, 17:23
This game better be gamebattles.com compatable. In other words, the online setup better not suck, or im going to be pissed. Games like StarWars battlefront and splinter cell online and Call Of duty: Finest hour online just suck.

Socom II is a great example of a really nice online setup, and thats why alot of people play it. Friends lists, Messaging, clan management.

Clumsyorchid
29th Dec 2004, 18:11
What features do the other game lack. It's good that you put down what socom II does right, but it's almost more important to list off what the other games do wrong.

RaB1D
9th Jan 2005, 02:12
my problem with starwars battlefront is gamespy, that crap never kept track of kills, games etc. right, i would play all day and only 1 game would show up on the score boards, thats why i stoped playing it, it made the game a waste of time.

xBlitzerx
9th Jan 2005, 20:09
Yea, after Socom, stats tracking is a MUST.

MPG
10th Jan 2005, 00:50
Originally posted by Grrrrrrr
Of course I don't know this for sure but I don't think you'll be able to make just "Gangsta" or "Cop" clans. I think there are going to be wars where a team will choose either Gangsta or Cop and then the other clan will pick on the next round... kind of like Socom. You don't have any terrorist clans or seal clans. There are just clans. actually there are just terrorist or seal clans they always try to be what the clan is based around and try to be that every round:eek:

Grrrrrrr
26th Jan 2005, 01:22
actually there are just terrorist or seal clans they always try to be what the clan is based around and try to be that every round:eek:

actually .. you're wrong. i might prefer being a seal or terrorist on a certain map, but that doesn't mean my clan is a "seal" clan or "terrorist" clan. i've played socom since it came out. you obviously don't know what you're talking about.

Epic Clan
28th Jan 2005, 02:56
This game better be worth it on Xbox.. i want a Socom 2 for xbox and i think this would be the best game for it!

Kaotik_Cold_Caliber
2nd Feb 2005, 21:30
for the socom friends list the people have to be on in order to add them i think it should be if they're on or off u can still invite them and instead of having to go to ur friends list n stuff there should be an envelope when ur first log on that informs u that u have an invite

and there should also be no top ten list

Thrilla
20th Feb 2005, 23:10
does 25tl have a clan mode like socom?

RaNsOm
27th Feb 2005, 19:18
Yeah thats why im gonna customize both a gangster and a cop.