PDA

View Full Version : Two serious gameplay bugs....

DarkOnedi
26th Dec 2004, 20:48
...or is it just me??
Anyway, here is what happened today: I finished the Kurshok citadel mission. Afterwards you're supposed to go back to the library to hear interpreter Caduca read from the compendium. Instead I go straight to the next mission (clocktower), with new objectives, but no interlude. Same thing happens after clocktower. I get the new objectives, without having been to the library (I press the glyph and go straight to Old quarter to see the two enforcers coming out of the gate). Has this happened to anyone else?

Cheers,

D.

Tin Star
27th Dec 2004, 15:01
Originally posted by DarkOnedi
...or is it just me??
Anyway, here is what happened today: I finished the Kurshok citadel mission. Afterwards you're supposed to go back to the library to hear interpreter Caduca read from the compendium. Instead I go straight to the next mission (clocktower), with new objectives, but no interlude. Same thing happens after clocktower. I get the new objectives, without having been to the library (I press the glyph and go straight to Old quarter to see the two enforcers coming out of the gate). Has this happened to anyone else?

Cheers,

D.

Those things have never happened to me and I don't recall ever seeing the problem come up with anyone else here.If it was a bug it would be happing to everyone who plays the game or at least the PC version of the game as for the Xbox version I don't know this might be a bug for them.

Tin Star

theBlackman
28th Dec 2004, 05:53
Check the FAQ. Sometimes the Cutscenes don't play and you need to reload the BINK driver for the movies.