PDA

View Full Version : is there anyway?

JC 12
23rd Dec 2004, 20:53
hi, im just wondering if there is anyway of getting into old quater and auldale once you have got the glyph thingy? the only time ive been there is at the end of the game, and you dont stay there for long!

KiruKlan
23rd Dec 2004, 20:57
The ability to use glyphs? Yes.

You can get into every district until the end of the game. Do you need direction getting from a certain district to another?

Edit: Ooh, you mean getting there right after getting the glyph power? Yeah, you ned to do other things first. I hated it, because you couldn't explore those districts well with those bastards walking the streets killing everyone.

JC 12
23rd Dec 2004, 21:19
ok, thnx alot, i wish you could just go there anytime with the glyphs lol

JC 12
24th Dec 2004, 00:53
btw, are the glyph thingy's next to the entrance of the area?, eg. auldale

ive already completed thief, and im on it for the 2nd time, but i only ever got into old quater at the end of the game!

Gillie
24th Dec 2004, 04:06
What do you mean.You only get into Old Quarter at the end of the game.
Do you do all the objectives???:confused:

Every erea has a gate which takes you to the other,places Through the blue haze

what,is it you can not do??

JC 12
24th Dec 2004, 13:08
well, i cant get into old quater coz there is no blue/purple haze, do you have to complete the clock tower quest? but that is still at the end of the game

Gillie
24th Dec 2004, 13:22
You have to do all the missions.
What I do not understand is.How far into the game have you got.
What mission have you just finished.To know where you are into the game. What mission have you just finished
you have to do all the quests Including the clock tower.

JC 12
24th Dec 2004, 13:32
o ok, ive just started the clocktower quest. but isnt that at the end of the game when the keepers are after u? thats all i'm asking,:confused:

Gillie
24th Dec 2004, 13:39
Originally posted by JC 12

o ok, ive just started the clocktower quest. but isnt that at the end of the game when the keepers are after u? thats all i'm asking,:confused:

The clock tower is knowwhere near the end of the game but after the clock tower mission. Then the keeper enforcers will be after you

Is that what you mean???:)

JC 12
24th Dec 2004, 16:28
hey its me again, ok, ive finished the clocktower quest, now can i go into old quater? sorry if im bothering,but i need to no :D

ok, i have been to both of the old quater entrances, but still no purple haze! im starting to get p***ed off! lol.

Gillie
24th Dec 2004, 17:22
Did you go back to the keeper Library after the mission.
Clock tower and get the cut-scene.You need to go to old Quarter.Get to the fence's place for clues! have you passed that. from there you should get clues
Are you now doing the cradle??