PDA

View Full Version : The 'other' Countries?

andytimtim
23rd Dec 2004, 16:00
You can interact with all of the remaining nations across Europe and North Africa ^^^^From the FAQ

Who are the remaining nations and how big a part do they play in the game?

Sorry if this has been brought up before :o

Morrocco (sp?) Is one of them correct?

haradrim
24th Dec 2004, 00:42
it is my understanding that these other countries will be nonplayable. Though i assume you can interact with them diplomatically and go to war with them. I think thats what that meant.

Arctic_Wolf
24th Dec 2004, 03:59
They probably paly as big a part as you've expect them too as small nations amoung empires.

I know that Holland and Denmark are in, I've seen them in screen shots, and I highly doubt Sweden will be left out, there will probably also be a few italian states around.

BlackCoat
26th Dec 2004, 09:40
add

ottomans, portugal, spain.

Bavaria and other such may or may not be free... perhaps germany has formed already? ;)

then we have the barbary states, in reality little more than anarchistic pirates each having their own town... all likely thrown into the same "barbary state".

But for cyrenaica/leptis magna/libya. Maybe thats a province too... maybe part of ottoman egypt. But then egypt maybe should even be independent. Not like as if Ali was very loyal to the sublime porte in Constantinopel.