PDA

View Full Version : Eidos You Must SellS The Game !!!

gran
18th Dec 2004, 01:01
TOMB RAIDER 7 :confused: :confused: :confused:

WHERE ARE THE PICTURES ? WHERE ARE THE NEWS ? WHERE ARE THE MOVIES ????????????

YOU SIAD THE GAME IS FINCHER IN THIS SUMMER

WHAT THE HELL YOU TALKING ABOUT ?

YOU UN TRUST COUMPANY ?

YOU MUST LEAVE TOMB RAIDER ! :mad:

YOU MUST SELLS THE GAME TO UBISOFT OR EA GAMES

:mad: I HATE YOU EIDOS YOU LOOS OUR BEST GAME :mad:

BYE

RobertLettan
18th Dec 2004, 05:48
Calm down.
Eidos never said they would be finished with the game in the Summer, they had previously said that news would be released on the upcomming 7th Tomb Raider title in Fall/Autumn 2004.

News, and previews of this title being developed by Crystal Dynamics will be unveiled at E3 May-April 2005 in Los Angeles.

The decision to hold off any solid news about Tomb Raider 7 is because the rumour is that they plan to hit the schedualed release of Summer 2005.

Crystal Dynamics have been hard at work creating the new adventure for Lara, developing a brand new action packed story that will have you back ancient tombs giving you a gaming experience similar to that seen in UbiSoft's Prince of Persia Series.

Good things take time, so we just have to hope the time taken is being well spent.

GoranAgar
18th Dec 2004, 10:26
That is so sad.

Nerevar
18th Dec 2004, 11:45
Originally posted by gran
YOU UN TRUST COUMPANY ?

No, Eidos Interactive is a Public Limited Company (PLC). You can extract the required data from the EDGAR Database administered by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.

A friendly piece of advice: Typing using all capital letters could give the impression you were yelling and thus a well-intentioned and otherwise sober message could be construed as being of a somewhat frivolous nature.

:)

jso2897
18th Dec 2004, 15:44
Anyway, you don't know for a fact that the game won't be fincher this summer. Hey, I don't even know what "fincher" is.:D

LaraAngelOfDarkness
18th Dec 2004, 19:53
I think its supposed to be "finished". ;)

jso2897
18th Dec 2004, 21:49
Upon reflection, I think I like "fincher" better.

dhama
18th Dec 2004, 22:09
Originally posted by LaraAngelOfDarkness
I think its supposed to be "finished". ;)

Really? is it in the shops now?

gran
18th Dec 2004, 22:22
you happy ah ?

the game is lost !! :mad: eidos no have enouph money to
development a big game such tomb raider 7 :mad: :mad:

fincher in in the shops now? no problem ahama :mad:

see you my friends :cool:

John Carter
18th Dec 2004, 23:46
Well, lettttts see....."TR AoD was massively overhyped" "So much written about it, so little substance", and the like. Sounds to me like Eidos has adjusted their PR strategy in light of past experience. Usually a good idea (of course, not always, the French 1930s defense strategy comes to mind, didn't end up being a big replay of trench warfare as planned for, that WW2 thing).

jso2897
19th Dec 2004, 00:28
Well, as long as it gets fincher, we'll be happy! Right, Ahama?:D

Rose662
19th Dec 2004, 03:42
Remember: The more time they take to make it, the less buggy it will be.

Whenever it is released, hopefully they would have worked all of the kinks and bugs out.

So, just be patient. Good things come to those who wait.

enoch
19th Dec 2004, 14:24
Originally posted by Rose662
Remember: The more time they take to make it, the less buggy it will be.

Whenever it is released, hopefully they would have worked all of the kinks and bugs out.

So, just be patient. Good things come to those who wait.

Careful now. We waited a long time for AOD and that wasn't really...:rolleyes: ;)

SMSL
19th Dec 2004, 17:13
Originally posted by enoch
Careful now. We waited a long time for AOD and that wasn't really...:rolleyes: ;)

Yeah, but waiting some more would only have helped.:)

enoch
19th Dec 2004, 21:50
Originally posted by SMSL
Yeah, but waiting some more would only have helped.:)

True, true. On the other hand, I don't know. Perhaps Core wasn't up for it. There has always been bugs and glitches in the series and what was it - three years of development? But I don't know. Still, I hope for a little something before christmas, in other words, during next week.

GFunk
22nd Dec 2004, 23:12
Guyz girls relax, I'm sure we will hear something about TR7 soon, no need to stress out. Also if it takes longer, its better as it will give them more time to better complete the game.
:p

psiko
23rd Dec 2004, 21:46
I just hope it won't be a "Prince of Persia" with Lara. TR was copied before (at least until TR3) and must be copied unsuccessfully in future. Not the opposite.

I want a new point of reference like TR1 was. Games before TR7 and games after TR7.

dhama
23rd Dec 2004, 22:55
To be honest i'm fed up with the hype. I don't wish to see or hear anything till they plan to release it.... and boy it better be worth it.......

TheBoo
24th Dec 2004, 00:15
All I gots to say is, "Don't make promises you can't deliver."

It will be the death blow to Tomb Raider if the hype goes beyond the reality.

Jorge22
24th Dec 2004, 00:44
I don't want Lara raiding tombs for the rest of her life, she's done so much more already in so many ways. And what's that about Lara similar to Prince of Persia? TR's much, much better than Prince of Persia - or isn't it? Finally, I don't mind waiting. Not anymore. I enjoyed AoD but it would have been much better with at least reasonable commands, which has always been of the best things in TR, and without stupid bugs like the bartender without a face, which showed how much was left unfinished in the game. A good storyline would be nice too for a change, and Max Payne has already shown us it's perfectly doable in video games.

LARAMANIAC
24th Dec 2004, 23:44
Originally posted by dhama
Really? is it in the shops now?

You do know that is how rumours start don't you? ;)

star girl
30th Dec 2004, 16:36
By the way gran,don't use caps.THAT'S SHOUTING!!!!!ooops :rolleyes: :D :rolleyes: :D :rolleyes: :D .

DaveJ
5th Jan 2005, 06:15
Is ahama dhama when he finds a secret?

LaraAngelOfDarkness
6th Jan 2005, 02:12
Originally posted by DaveJ
Is ahama dhama when he finds a secret?

:D

DesertRanger
9th Jan 2005, 20:42
is core part of crystal dynamics ?? i thought they were 2 seperate things :confused:

DaveJ
10th Jan 2005, 08:26
They are.

But both fall under Eidos' umbrella.

(Not to suggest that Eidos are like the Umbrella Corporation.....)

DesertRanger
10th Jan 2005, 10:42
but then why cant eidos pay for a new tombraider i mean they must berich beyond thier wildest dreams with amazing big hits like tombraiders which still sell:confused:

L Croft
10th Jan 2005, 21:53
they are making it but games take time to code.

DaveJ
11th Jan 2005, 08:26
Eidos are making another, via Crystal Dynamics.

Rich? The more you earn, the more you spend......

suzieq51
11th Jan 2005, 10:17
...the more you spend, the more you need....
and the more you need -
oh dear, I'm getting a headache!!!