PDA

View Full Version : Which side will you be a part of and why?

GShorty
14th Dec 2004, 02:38
I figured that I will start out as a gangster and get the hang of the game, test out new weapons, pop some pigs....but then ima go to cops and check out their side too. Anyone know if you can play to stories? like, a storyline for a 5-0 and a storyline for a gangster too? I know there is a gangsta one but not a 5-0

GShorty
14th Dec 2004, 04:42
Thank you for actually replying, lol. I agree tho, the cops will be almost to easy to use.

marker227
19th Dec 2004, 02:12
cops aren't pigs...

Doominator
19th Dec 2004, 10:00
I think i will go for the gangster..Because they much cooler to customize is think...

Prowler
20th Dec 2004, 03:30
I'll go with the cops because I want to be the good guy, because in real life I"m always a gangsta baby. :cool:

Backup_pl4n{UK}
11th Jan 2005, 02:33
Im going for the cop because they will have more advanced : weapons, armour, equipment (i.e. (possibly) helmets, shields, tear gas, grenades :confused: ) and they are just basically gonna ripp the [EDITED] outta the gangstars

GShorty
12th Jan 2005, 22:18
hahahaha, yeah, except the gangstas will prolly have all the illegal ish that the cops won't have such as Ak's, maybe even RPG's, i htink they will make each side better in their own way, but i'm rollin wit the gangstas cuz daz who i am.

Backup_pl4n{UK}
12th Jan 2005, 23:06
I think both side will be good because if one was good and one was crap it would obviously be unfair! its gonna be hard to decide what side to go :(

Michael Bolton
14th Jan 2005, 16:51
i will most likely use both sides but probleyu gangsters most.

Syphilis
16th Jan 2005, 22:40
ill like both sides but gangsters will appeal to me more.

MERCILESS
17th Jan 2005, 08:18
Im going to enjoy killing LEOs as a bad guy. But i think it will be equally entertaining as a good guy. .......

On second thought it prolly wont be. But thats just me. *shrug*

MERCILESS
17th Jan 2005, 08:19
oh and YES cops are pigs.

SeminoleCountyDeputy
17th Jan 2005, 09:49
Originally posted by MERCILESS
oh and YES cops are pigs.

The only reason you think cops are pigs, is because they give you tickets and that pisses you off because you cant drive fast...but when your life is actually in danger...they will be your best friend...*wink* Ive been on both sides of it..and yes..being pulled over is a whorebag and a half..*hint* say yes sir alot, and they will let you go* unless of course you were doing 90 in a 35...

also...cops dont randomly beat people senseless...if you resist, you get hit...simple concept...doesnt matter what race...

anyways...I would play as cops because I like the tactical idea, even though online mode, most people just blaze..everyone states that one will be easier than the other, no they wont...everyone said that about socom until they saw that damn auto shotty the terrorist had..wasnt that sweet?

Grrrrrrr
26th Jan 2005, 01:27
nicely said

getting a speeding ticket sucks :mad:

JKrunK27
17th Feb 2005, 17:19
i don't care how advance the cops weapons or shields and that s*** because the gangstaz are gonna throw it down then teabag the popo's

SeminoleCountyDeputy
17th Feb 2005, 17:51
i don't care how advance the cops weapons or shields and that s*** because the gangstaz are gonna throw it down then teabag the popo's

hahhahahahahaahahhahah...your the reason cops have jobs..and why they enjoy it...

oh snap dawg? your going to throw it down?!

IKSRTFO
17th Feb 2005, 20:35
Goin Gangsta, witha shotty and pistol. Not that i hate cops (alltho most do abuse there power) but it fits my lifestyle more.

SeminoleCountyDeputy
17th Feb 2005, 21:24
yup..except I beliiiieeeevee the cops in this game have tasers, shotguns and pistols..I heard something to the nature of gangsters having AKs and UZI's..soooo?

IKSRTFO
17th Feb 2005, 22:06
yup..except I beliiiieeeevee the cops in this game have tasers, shotguns and pistols..I heard something to the nature of gangsters having AKs and UZI's..soooo?

Not really, Look at this gangsta holdin a mossberg shotty.

http://img164.exs.cx/img164/7346/mossberg6ko.jpg

JKrunK27
18th Feb 2005, 03:05
"hahhahahahahaahahhahah...your the reason cops have jobs..and why they enjoy it...

oh snap dawg? your going to throw it down?!"

haha i was just kidding in post i talk nothing like that and i have nothing against cops sorry if i mislead you and a 16 year old kid on a video game forum is not the reasons cops have jobs infact its totally irellevant

SeminoleCountyDeputy
18th Feb 2005, 03:56
Not really, Look at this gangsta holdin a mossberg shotty.

http://img164.exs.cx/img164/7346/mossberg6ko.jpg

true true..I see

True Gangster
19th Feb 2005, 18:51
Gangsters Of Course