PDA

View Full Version : Developer chats

HaZeD
13th Dec 2004, 02:24
will the developers speak to gamers or have betas?

Brandon Heat
13th Dec 2004, 17:56
Haven't heard anything like that happening yet.

Best thing to do is get on the mailing list for a few gaming websites like www.gamespy.com so when you get the daily email, you can see.

Jumpin_Jebus
13th Dec 2004, 22:54
I don't know of any developer chats that might be setup, but I can tell you I am almost positive this game will have a Public Beta test on PS2. I don't know when that might be, but if you are a registered PS2 online player who receives info on Beta Testing, you will know before I do. :)

Jumpin_Jebus
13th Dec 2004, 23:19
I checked out your site. Very well done! I'll check with our Marketing/PR department about getting you some gameplay footage and screenshots. I'm sure they have something I can use. :D

Jumpin_Jebus
14th Dec 2004, 21:38
I'll check it out for you. As I told Ryan Calvano, no promises. I'll do what I can. :)

RaB1D
9th Jan 2005, 02:48
theres 2 much fake crap out there
please make this REAL.

i like the look of the game so far, the modes look cool, but theres one area i am a little concerned about: "TAG MODE". the idea sounds real good if its done right, if its done wrong it will be a real let down. my deal is with the customization of your own original "tag" or graphic. there needs to be more than just an alphabet you can tweek , but a paint tool similar to other games, where you can actually draw your own GRAFF graphic, and this MUST be included. if not this mode will be little more than another crappy way for game developers to throw in cheap imitations of STREET ART into their game - im tired of seeing it. they need to stop trying to use the "true to dat street my homie g dawg" attitude and look into how they can make their game look and feel realistic and fun.

thatz it.

RaB1D
9th Jan 2005, 02:51
theres 2 much fake crap out there
please make this REAL.

i like the look of the game so far, the modes look cool, but theres one area i am a little concerned about: "TAG MODE". the idea sounds real good if its done right, if its done wrong it will be a real let down. my deal is with the customization of your own original "tag" or graphic. there needs to be more than just an alphabet you can tweek , but a paint tool similar to other games, where you can actually draw your own GRAFF graphic, and this MUST be included. if not this mode will be little more than another crappy way for game developers to throw in cheap imitations of STREET ART into their game - im tired of seeing it. they need to stop trying to use the "true to dat street my homie g dawg" attitude and look into how they can make their game look and feel realistic and fun.

thatz it.

SwamiG8R
11th Jan 2005, 15:35
Originally posted by Ryan Calvano
Man, I appreciate it a lot. If they say yes, you can contact me at (email is ryansil@pacbell.net) and my (YIM is ryancalvano) about the images and gameplay footage or anything else. thanks :)

Great site Ryan....
will have to find you online....you play SOCOM now?
SwamiG8R

Michael Bolton
14th Jan 2005, 16:59
yeah your sites nice, im going to join your forum now.

RaB1D
19th Jan 2005, 05:15
that was chilling
...:eek:

and just 2 clear things up a bit , that 2nd post was a mistake, ya i admitted it, so my fault for that, but still...

Jumpin_Jebus
19th Jan 2005, 17:13
No worries, just trying to keep the peace. :p

imported_mike_g
19th Jan 2005, 17:29
1.) Nice site Ryan. I will make sure we put a link on our own site.
2.) Check out my post in the 25 to life community chat. I've been talking with the development team and we will definitely being doing some chat/interviews before too long. We haven't worked out the details yet, but it's definitely something everyone here wants to do.

SwamiG8R
25th Jan 2005, 15:48
Thanks Mike...that would be great....There are alot of people anxiously awaiting this game....and I for one will be in line 1-Mar to purchase....
cant wait

Michael Bolton
25th Jan 2005, 17:37
you dont become a beta tester for eidos

according to mike they are having a beta test which i think is weird because the games out in about a month and nothing will be able to be changed unless they wanna just test the servers. To be a beta tester join PS underground at the official ps site.